was it ever revealed why people state where they work in their facebook profile?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Why is it posted? For who? For what?

Never understood why people want everyone to know where they work.

The main reason people get fired all the time

Some people don't have a problem sharing and some people do. Plenty of people use FaceBook for networking FOR work.

Why is it posted? For who? For what?

Never understood why people want everyone to know where they work.

The main reason people get fired all the time

If your job is just licking stamps and folding envelopes then you don't need FB or Linkedin probably you don't need to have emails either.

well my place of employment listed on my page is....."Tall building down by the river"

That's because you're unemployed

No I am low key now Mongo. That way I can never be fired

Ah, you're the basement dwelling janitor now?

At my job I analyze, I observe, and when the right opportunity comes, I jump on it

You analyze that employee lounge was dirty ..................... Is that why you have janitorial job?

well my place of employment listed on my page is....."Tall building down by the river"

At my job I analyze, I observe, and when the right opportunity comes, I jump on it

You analyze that employee lounge was dirty ..................... Is that why you have janitorial job?

I would massage your feet for money before ever accepting a janitor job

I would massage your feet for money before ever accepting a janitor job

I only allow attractive women touch my feet.

Forum List

Back