was hitler gay?

Was Adolf Hitler gay?

• Total voters
Why does it matter?

Homosexuality is supposed to be ok these days so as long as he didnt like sleeping with a donkey etc its no ones business but his own.

Being gay is quite a popular thing now so you may be rehabilitating Hitler by outing him :lol:

Hitler and Nazis have been made into such hate figures that people say whatever they like about them and no one challenges it.

At the end of the day, believe it or not, they were just people.

Some truth to that. Some of the folks who hate Hitler also hate Jesus and I've heard people claim that Jesus was "gay" since he had no wife.

Why does it matter?

Homosexuality is supposed to be ok these days so as long as he didnt like sleeping with a donkey etc its no ones business but his own.

Being gay is quite a popular thing now so you may be rehabilitating Hitler by outing him :lol:

Hitler and Nazis have been made into such hate figures that people say whatever they like about them and no one challenges it.

Some truth to that. Some of the folks who hate Hitler also hate Jesus and I've heard people claim that Jesus was "gay" since he had no wife.

Wasn't Mary Magdalene his wife, thats why she was down graded by St Paul to "prostitute" bc he didnt want women to be equal to men. Only three women were allowed to comfort JC on the cross, she being one, and she bathed his feet, which was what the wife did as part of the ritual when becoming queen.

i think he was incestous because he had a relationship with his niece who commited suicide because of him, i dont know about gay but maybe he was bi

Where did this story come from?

Not sure of its origins, but it appears in The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. That's a meticulously researched work, so I take it to be true.

In all honesty, they say all sorts about Hitler, you cant say stuff which is bad enough but you certainly cant say anything good.

i think he was incestous because he had a relationship with his niece who commited suicide because of him, i dont know about gay but maybe he was bi

Where did this story come from?

Not sure of its origins, but it appears in The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. That's a meticulously researched work, so I take it to be true.

In all honesty, they say all sorts about Hitler, you cant say stuff which is bad enough but you certainly cant say anything good.

Except that he's dead.

Hitler is reported to have given his mistress Eva Braun a big passonate kiss on her mouth in front of others. This was in his bunker just before the end, when he decides to marry her, with the two then commiting suicide together. She had just informed Hitler of her decision to stay by his side, rather than flee to safety with the rest of his entourage.
See The Banality of Eva: Angela Lambert's Biography of Hitler's Mistress

Last edited:
Considerable evidence suggests that he was.

Wikipedia, The Sexuality of Adolf Hitler

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]_C9qLO9rr84[/MEDIA] Hidden Führer: Debating the Enigma of Hitler's Sexuality [/ame]

Of particular noteworthiness in the debate over Hitler's sexuality is his and Heinrich Himmler's peculiar reverence of the occult ut pars quidem this esoteric group:

Wikipedia, The Vril Society

Which was influenced by this nefarious Ukrainian theosophist:

Madame Helena Blavatsky

Here's another very good book which explore's Hitler's sexuality as a sort of coming-of-age development within the occult beliefs and practices of his innermost circle:

Peter Levenda, Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement With the Occult

But in case you don't have a lot of time to read, here's the Cliff's Notes version:

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]XH7ocOPa5eI[/MEDIA]: The Occult Conspiracy[/ame]

Liberal academia is also now questioning Alexander the Great's sexuality. Note that the intolerant Left is obsessed with sexuality, gender, race and similar things??
I don't think there's any doubt that Alexander the Great had male lovers.

Why does it matter?

Wasn't Mary Magdalene his wife, thats why she was down graded by St Paul to "prostitute" bc he didnt want women to be equal to men. Only three women were allowed to comfort JC on the cross, she being one, and she bathed his feet, which was what the wife did as part of the ritual when becoming queen.
True, Paul hated women.

New Topics

Forum List

Back