was hitler gay?

Was Adolf Hitler gay?

• Total voters
It's difficult to know what goes on in a really sick mind. Right wingers constantly compare others to Hitler, so apparently, they understand him more than anyone.

Anyone who would wear their mustache like hilter and wear all that black leather has to be gay
Anyone who would wear his mustache that way and leather boots might just stomp your ass.

It's difficult to know what goes on in a really sick mind. Right wingers constantly compare others to Hitler, so apparently, they understand him more than anyone.
I can't figure what goes on in Obama's mind on a daily basis.

I definitely didn't make it up. I'm not that bored. Why don't you look it up genius. He had many mistresses including his niece and I'm pretty sure 3 or 4 committed suicide (not including his wife) and the rest fled. So yeah. Hitlers not gay but he is a bit twisted and extremely controlling over his women, which is not shocking considering he attempted to take over the world.

Sticking this here because its a hitler thread.

funny-soldiers-stole-my-seat.jpg

I definitely didn't make it up. I'm not that bored. Why don't you look it up genius. He had many mistresses including his niece and I'm pretty sure 3 or 4 committed suicide (not including his wife) and the rest fled. So yeah. Hitlers not gay but he is a bit twisted and extremely controlling over his women, which is not shocking considering he attempted to take over the world.

All powerful leaders attempt to take over the world, look at US foreign policy, basically a world takeover for the most part.

More evidence about Hitler's bizarre sex life is now emerging.

Well, I guess it isn't really that bizarre, given that it is Hitler about whom we're talking.

Read about it here:

facts emerging about adolf hitler s bizarre sex life US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Lol, more like Martin Amis is bizarre...

“I imagine Eva would stand a good distance away and lift her skirt and then there would be some sort of soggy climax on Hitler’s part and that would be that,” said Amis.

Considerable evidence suggests that he was.

Wikipedia, The Sexuality of Adolf Hitler

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]_C9qLO9rr84[/MEDIA] Hidden Führer: Debating the Enigma of Hitler's Sexuality [/ame]

Of particular noteworthiness in the debate over Hitler's sexuality is his and Heinrich Himmler's peculiar reverence of the occult ut pars quidem this esoteric group:

Wikipedia, The Vril Society

Which was influenced by this nefarious Ukrainian theosophist:

Madame Helena Blavatsky

Here's another very good book which explore's Hitler's sexuality as a sort of coming-of-age development within the occult beliefs and practices of his innermost circle:

Peter Levenda, Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement With the Occult

But in case you don't have a lot of time to read, here's the Cliff's Notes version:

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]XH7ocOPa5eI[/MEDIA]: The Occult Conspiracy[/ame]

Liberal academia is also now questioning Alexander the Great's sexuality. Note that the intolerant Left is obsessed with sexuality, gender, race and similar things??

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]_C9qLO9rr84[/MEDIA] Hidden Führer: Debating the Enigma of Hitler's Sexuality [/ame]

Of particular noteworthiness in the debate over Hitler's sexuality is his and Heinrich Himmler's peculiar reverence of the occult ut pars quidem this esoteric group:

Madame Helena Blavatsky

Here's another very good book which explore's Hitler's sexuality as a sort of coming-of-age development within the occult beliefs and practices of his innermost circle:

But in case you don't have a lot of time to read, here's the Cliff's Notes version:

Liberal academia is also now questioning Alexander the Great's sexuality. Note that the intolerant Left is obsessed with sexuality, gender, race and similar things??

'The left' must pay attention to these things because 'the right' has made them bases for discrimination.

Madame Helena Blavatsky

'The left' must pay attention to these things because 'the right' has made them bases for discrimination.

Saying it does not make it so. You perpetuate something untrue. If you disagree, I'm sure you could cite numerous examples.

No, no, no. He wasn't gay. That's ridiculous. It's nothing more than an incredible one in a million coincidence that every speech Hitler made in Bavaria, in the formative years of the Nazi party, he made exclusively in the city's hundreds of homosexual beer halls, athletic clubs, and meeting halls. It's all a coincidence. Honest.

FYI Bavaria was the San Francisco of Western Europe in the 1920's & 1930's. They didn't hide in the closet either. All those homosexual gathering places kept accurate ledgers of their memberships.

During his famous 1950's obscenity trial, American homosexual icon and Beat Generation poet, Alan Ginsberg, was asked by the judge during a recess if homosexuality was simply a form of sexual degeneracy, or if it could become something more than that, a political movement specifically. Ginsberg answered, "In a way that already happened with the Nazis in Germany."

The Hidden Hitler (by Bremen University history professor, Lothar Machtan): Amazon.com The Hidden Hitler 9780465043095 Lothar Machtan John Brownjohn Susanne Ehlert Books

The Pink Swastika (a psychological examination of homosexuality in Germany and it's political genesis as the Nazi Party, by psychiatrists Scott Lively and Kevin Abrams): The Pink Swastika Homosexuality in the Nazi Party 9780964760936 Amazon.com Books

No he didnt, dont be silly.

Forum List

Back