was hitler gay?

Was Adolf Hitler gay?

• Total voters

Personally liked, not mass hysteria.
You know that kid who never gets invited to parties and the girls think is a dick - that would probably have been Hitler.

As for history not repeating itself - get real.
The extreme right wing in many countries are aiming for a bit of the same, just mostly substituting Muslims for Jews, but many want the Jews dead as well.

He seems to be satisfied enough in this video, the only person who gets such huge crowds today is the Pope.

People will have to start looking at Hitler and the Nazis more objectively rather than hating on long dead people who will never come back.

Seems to me the obomanation used to draw crowds like that.....not anywhere near that anymore.... perhaps people are coming out of their blind stupor, and their black guilt has been assuaged, after seeing what a fucking waste of a human, and leader he is! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Why does it matter?

Homosexuality is supposed to be ok these days so as long as he didnt like sleeping with a donkey etc its no ones business but his own.

Being gay is quite a popular thing now so you may be rehabilitating Hitler by outing him :lol:

Hitler and Nazis have been made into such hate figures that people say whatever they like about them and no one challenges it.

At the end of the day, believe it or not, they were just people.

I think Hitler's disagreements with the SA and the murder of Ernst Rohm was the result of a gay lovers quarrel.

Personally liked, not mass hysteria.
You know that kid who never gets invited to parties and the girls think is a dick - that would probably have been Hitler.

As for history not repeating itself - get real.
The extreme right wing in many countries are aiming for a bit of the same, just mostly substituting Muslims for Jews, but many want the Jews dead as well.

He seems to be satisfied enough in this video, the only person who gets such huge crowds today is the Pope.

People will have to start looking at Hitler and the Nazis more objectively rather than hating on long dead people who will never come back.

I look at Hitler and his cowardice, objectively. At the end of the day, he was a coward who didn't have the balls to die alone.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I doubt it, to be honest. Even if he was, I find it highly unlikely that he ever would have acted on it.

Considerable evidence suggests that he was.

Wikipedia, The Sexuality of Adolf Hitler

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]_C9qLO9rr84[/MEDIA] Hidden Führer: Debating the Enigma of Hitler's Sexuality [/ame]

Of particular noteworthiness in the debate over Hitler's sexuality is his and Heinrich Himmler's peculiar reverence of the occult ut pars quidem this esoteric group:

Wikipedia, The Vril Society

Which was influenced by this nefarious Ukrainian theosophist:

Madame Helena Blavatsky

Here's another very good book which explore's Hitler's sexuality as a sort of coming-of-age development within the occult beliefs and practices of his innermost circle:

Peter Levenda, Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement With the Occult

But in case you don't have a lot of time to read, here's the Cliff's Notes version:

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]XH7ocOPa5eI[/MEDIA]: The Occult Conspiracy[/ame]

I don't think he was gay but I do believe he was a pedophile. He had a lot of interest in his underage niece. Really gross stuff.

I don't think he was gay but I do believe he was a pedophile. He had a lot of interest in his underage niece. Really gross stuff.

There's so much negative stuff written about Hitler its probably impossible to tell the truth now.

If he was a pedophile he had the power to have kids delivered up to him day and daily, which is what paedo's would be inclined to do, I dont think there's any evidence of that.

I'd go with the asexual idea.

There's so much negative stuff written about Hitler its probably impossible to tell the truth now.

If he was a pedophile he had the power to have kids delivered up to him day and daily, which is what paedo's would be inclined to do, I dont think there's any evidence of that.

I'd go with the asexual idea.

There's an entire book written about it actually. His niece eventually committed suicide.

Nope. I don't think he was gay.

I wouldn't think twice about Blavatsky or the occult in WWII. The occult thing is a bit over done. There was a good long history even in the US. The first woman to run for president (1872), Victoria Hull, was an alleged medium.

If you have to deal with the nefarious Blavatsky and spinoffs then you will have to deal with the Golden Dawn. If you deal with the Golden Dawn then your going to run right into Crowley and Dion Fortune and their WWII magical war/s. Then at some point you have to fess up and recognize that people like W.B. Keats were members of the Golden Dawn.

And then BAM! Before you know it- You're reading Project MKULTRA
Project MKULTRA

and watching the original Manchurian Candidate.

I think Hitler's disagreements with the SA and the murder of Ernst Rohm was the result of a gay lovers quarrel.

Because of Hitler's drug abuse (his doctors dosed him up calling it vitamins) I think he had little if any sexual desire. As the supreme leader, if he wanted a gay lover he could have had all he wanted. There's no indication though he had the first inkling of desire for anyone. He had Eva throwing herself at him, but never availed himself of her. So he was either gay, or asexual. And I'm more in the asexual camp.

There's an entire book written about it actually. His niece eventually committed suicide.

As a matter of fact there's even been movies and documentaries made about the inappropriate relationship between him and his niece.

As I said above, people say all sorts about Hitler, imo if he was a Paedo he would have had kids delivered to him on a regular basis and not just this one instance of the disease. There would be legion stories about molesting kids but they just aren't there.

"Adolf Hitler was a drug-abusing hypochondriac with deformed genitals who regularly consumed a cocktail of amphetamines, bull semen, rat poison and morphine when he sent millions of innocent people to their death."

Much of the stuff written about Hitler is overblown sensationalist nonsense, a lot of stories like the above were part of the effort to undermine and defeat Germany, 'all is fair...' etc.

As I said above, people say all sorts about Hitler, imo if he was a Paedo he would have had kids delivered to him on a regular basis and not just this one instance of the disease. There would be legion stories about molesting kids but they just aren't there.

Not necessarily young children but young teens and there's been many actually. Not just the one. And the incident with his niece wasn't something that has suddenly emerged it was common knowledge among his people before WWII even started.

Evidence suggest he was absolutely not. While Hitler was no sexual dynamo it is clear he was 100% heterosexual. Eva Braun commented on a newspaper picture of Neville Chamberlain sitting on a small couch at Munich Conference in 1938, "If only the Prime Minister knew the goings on on that couch."

Anyone who would wear their mustache like hilter and wear all that black leather has to be gay

Hitler had a personal X rated deck of cards that showed naked women. This is fact. Hitler was not sexually perverse in any way.

Not necessarily young children but young teens and there's been many actually. Not just the one. And the incident with his niece wasn't something that has suddenly emerged it was common knowledge among his people before WWII even started.

Do you have proof of that or did you just make it up?

Forum List

Back