Was George W. Bush For Real.....Or Just A Frigment

I know a lot of people are WISHING Obama was just a figment of our imagination..

or we'd wake up from a nightmare

I know a lot of people are WISHING Obama was just a figment of our imagination..

Evidently not as much as Dick Morris, Karl Rove and Fox News predicted. You folks just got your asses handed to you and you are too slow to figure it out.

Evidently not as much as Dick Morris, Karl Rove and Fox News predicted. You folks just got your asses handed to you and you are too slow to figure it out.

Lol, I'm sure you all were saying that when Bush won a second term..
good grief...Nearly 50% of the people who voted, voted AGAINST YOUR DEAR LEADER..but you all go on believing you all KICKED ASS

Last edited:
Realizing what a total disaster 'W' was is not to endorse Obama.

Bush II did more harm to America than all it's enemies since WWII.

When you got your asses handed to you was the exact year Bush got lyme disease. No one ever wants to talk about this. Daddy took over instead of Cheney. This is why we are where we are at.

Lol, I'm sure you all were saying that when Bush won a second term..
good grief...Nearly 50% of the people who voted, voted AGAINST YOUR DEAR LEADER..but you all go on believing you all KICKED ASS

Horse Shit.....if the popular vote counted Al Gore would have been our president from 2000-2008 and our debt problems would have never been an issue. When Bush took over after losing the popular vote by half a million votes the first thing he did was to cut taxes for his rich buddies...TWICE. Then he got down to starting wars and doubled the national debt.

OBAMA.........332
ROMULUS......205

Last edited:

Forum List

Back