Was Flynn entrapped?

Poor little Trumpkin
Even your own Dear Leader admitted Flynn lied to the FBI
"I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI," Trump wrote. "He has pled guilty to those lies.

"The interview was simply an attempt to elicit statements from Flynn that could be interpreted as contradicting the official record – i.e., the recording of the conversations. In other words, it was a setup, and, as such, the case should be dismissed because the agents weren't conducting legitimate FBI business."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...oes_not_help_muellers_case.html#ixzz5aArSLgYh
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/12/the_fbis_flynn_interview_was_not_legitimate.html

"Thus the vagueness of the rationale that McCabe presented to Flynn before he sent the two agents to the White House:

“I explained that in light of the significant media coverage and public discussion about his recent contacts with Russian representatives, that [FBI] Director [James] Comey and I felt that we needed to have two of our agents sit down with the General and hear from him the details of those conversations.” [emphases added]

This is absurd. Is the FBI in the PR business for the White House, or even for the Intelligence Community? Is the FBI some sort of watchdog over foreign policy? Why should the FBI want to hear the details of the perfectly proper conversation from Flynn -- second hand -- when they already had a recording of the conversation? "

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...terview_was_not_legitimate.html#ixzz5aAsgnYIE

Yes the FBI 'interview' of Flynn was most certainly a trap.

Read more...

"During the interview, the FBI agents gave the defendant multiple opportunities to correct his false statements by revisiting key questions. When the defendant said he did not remember something they knew he said, they used the exact words the defendant had used in order to prompt a truthful response.

"To prompt a truthful response?" Regarding "something they knew he said" and Flynn knew they knew? The FBI already knew the truth! Put yourself in Flynn's position. How would you like to be interviewed by the FBI regarding a conversation you had had that was perfectly proper and which they had recorded? Wouldn't you wonder what business it was of theirs, for starters, and why they needed to get your account anyway? And yet how many people would submit to the interview, thinking apparently like Flynn, well, it's the FBI -- I guess I have to go along with this! And then it turns out that it's simply a test -- a test of your "truthfulness"!

And so the answer seems clear: the interview was designed as a false statement trap. This appears to have been confirmed by McCabe himself, during his testimony to the House. The Hill's account of the report provides interesting details:"

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...terview_was_not_legitimate.html#ixzz5aAt5kK7h

Lastly....

"No court should allow the FBI to set itself up as a self-appointed tester of the truthfulness of the citizenry, absent an articulable reason related to the FBI's official duties. It's not about approving Flynn's conduct. It's about preserving our basic constitutional rights and preventing unprincipled FBI and DoJ officials from turning out country into a police state."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...terview_was_not_legitimate.html#ixzz5aAtj58yR
Poor little Trumpkin- you think printing a far right wing opinion piece trumps the facts?
"I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI," Trump wrote. "He has pled guilty to those lies

Remember- Flynn had committed no crime when the FBI asked to see him- he committed the crime by telling the same lies to the FBI that he told the Vice President.

Let me help you with this:
1) Flynn lied to the Vice President
2) The FBI knew those lies were lies and made an appointment with Flynn
3) Flynn knowingly told the same lies to the FBI
4) Trumpkins say that Flynn was entrapped.

Flynn could have avoided it all by NOT LYING

Well....You didn't even address my post...tell you what....If it's too long or has too many big words go upstairs and have your mommy read it to you.

Poor little Trumpkin
"I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI," Trump wrote. "He has pled guilty to those lies.

"The interview was simply an attempt to elicit statements from Flynn that could be interpreted as contradicting the official record – i.e., the recording of the conversations. In other words, it was a setup, and, as such, the case should be dismissed because the agents weren't conducting legitimate FBI business."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...oes_not_help_muellers_case.html#ixzz5aArSLgYh

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/12/the_fbis_flynn_interview_was_not_legitimate.html

"Thus the vagueness of the rationale that McCabe presented to Flynn before he sent the two agents to the White House:

“I explained that in light of the significant media coverage and public discussion about his recent contacts with Russian representatives, that [FBI] Director [James] Comey and I felt that we needed to have two of our agents sit down with the General and hear from him the details of those conversations.” [emphases added]

This is absurd. Is the FBI in the PR business for the White House, or even for the Intelligence Community? Is the FBI some sort of watchdog over foreign policy? Why should the FBI want to hear the details of the perfectly proper conversation from Flynn -- second hand -- when they already had a recording of the conversation? "

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...terview_was_not_legitimate.html#ixzz5aAsgnYIE

Read more...

"During the interview, the FBI agents gave the defendant multiple opportunities to correct his false statements by revisiting key questions. When the defendant said he did not remember something they knew he said, they used the exact words the defendant had used in order to prompt a truthful response.

"To prompt a truthful response?" Regarding "something they knew he said" and Flynn knew they knew? The FBI already knew the truth! Put yourself in Flynn's position. How would you like to be interviewed by the FBI regarding a conversation you had had that was perfectly proper and which they had recorded? Wouldn't you wonder what business it was of theirs, for starters, and why they needed to get your account anyway? And yet how many people would submit to the interview, thinking apparently like Flynn, well, it's the FBI -- I guess I have to go along with this! And then it turns out that it's simply a test -- a test of your "truthfulness"!

And so the answer seems clear: the interview was designed as a false statement trap. This appears to have been confirmed by McCabe himself, during his testimony to the House. The Hill's account of the report provides interesting details:"

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...terview_was_not_legitimate.html#ixzz5aAt5kK7h

Lastly....

"No court should allow the FBI to set itself up as a self-appointed tester of the truthfulness of the citizenry, absent an articulable reason related to the FBI's official duties. It's not about approving Flynn's conduct. It's about preserving our basic constitutional rights and preventing unprincipled FBI and DoJ officials from turning out country into a police state."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...terview_was_not_legitimate.html#ixzz5aAtj58yR
Poor little Trumpkin- you think printing a far right wing opinion piece trumps the facts?
"I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI," Trump wrote. "He has pled guilty to those lies

Remember- Flynn had committed no crime when the FBI asked to see him- he committed the crime by telling the same lies to the FBI that he told the Vice President.

Well....You didn't even address my post...tell you what....If it's too long or has too many big words go upstairs and have your mommy read it to you.

And where, pray tell, did it say in your article that Mueller threatened Flynn over his son?

And your post is the personal opinion of Marc the blogger. What relevance does that have to do with the law?

Poor little Trumpkin

Read more...

Lastly....

And where, pray tell, did it say in your article that Mueller threatened Flynn over his son?

And your post is the personal opinion of Marc the blogger. What relevance does that have to do with the law?
Stop confusing the poor little Trumpkin with the truth.

He lives in a world where Lying Donald has told him to believe Lying Donnie's alternative facts- so he does.

Poor little Trumpkin

Read more...

Lastly....

Glad to post my response again- since you cut out where I addressed your post- here I will put it in bigger letter for you so you can have your dog read it to you.

'people close to'- that is the kind of anonymous sourced article that your Dear Leader calls 'Fake News". Anything on the record about Muehler pressuring Flynn by using his son? Go for it.

Still waiting.....still waiting....

Glad to post my response again- since you cut out where I addressed your post- here I will put it in bigger letter for you so you can have your dog read it to you.

'people close to'- that is the kind of anonymous sourced article that your Dear Leader calls 'Fake News". Anything on the record about Muehler pressuring Flynn by using his son? Go for it.

Yeah, trash the link....zat all ya got?

And where does you link say that Mueller threatened Flynn over his son?

Just highlight the passage for us.

Or do hightlighers not work on your imagination?

I didn't trash the link- I trashed the quote- which used anonymous sources- you know- the kind of sources your Dear Leader calls "Fake News"......unless they are flattering to him.

Forum List

Back