Was Flynn entrapped?

And why did Comey and McCabe say Flynn didn't lie in testimony before congress.

I'm not aware that they DID say that but he pled guilty to lying to the FBI.

Keep up

Yep, after Mueller bankrupted him and threatened his son. I guess Comey, McCabe, Strozk and the other agent that interview Flynn should be charged for lying as well, all said Flynn didn't lie.

Yep, after Mueller bankrupted him and threatened his son. I guess Comey, McCabe, Strozk and the other agent that interview Flynn should be charged for lying as well, all said Flynn didn't lie.

AGAIN I ask for a quote and link...and again none provided.

Why?

Because YOU are lying

You have a right to remain silent anytime

Absolutely, Flynn chose not to

He was told it was going to be a casual conversation, not an evidentiary interview. If you can't trust the FBI is there any government agency you can trust?

If you can't trust the FBI is there any government agency you can trust?

seems like that's where the moron trump and republicans are going Trust no one who shows trump is a lying sack of crap who brought a cess pool with him 2 years ago into our wh

Traitor Flynn sold us out to the Russians. Fuck him up the ass, cut off his balls, feed him to the pigs.

The intent of the agents was clear...They weren't there for a social call, and Comey just admitted as much.
When 2 senior FBI officers visit you you better be telling the truth

And he did. According to the agents who did the interview. It's funny watching you leftards crying and moaning over this. Mueller, Comey and the rest of the crooks just got caught. By their own words and deeds. This judge won't put up with Mueller's BS. Not informing Flynn this was an official interview and denying him legal representation? Naughty naughty. Maybe you lefties best learn to follow the law.
A republican saying follow the law?? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Another leftard who laughs because he's too stupid to understand. Those laughs may soon turn to tears when the judge gets through with Mueller.
By the way jackass, keep braying as your case falls apart by the day. Trump will be YOUR President next week, next month, next year, and through to 2024. Enjoy.
Mueller will bury him ,,,you nitwits who believe in the walking dead will still support him

Mueller better worry about getting buried by this judge. Again. If the judge tosses this with prejudice, the entire sham of The Mule goes down in flames. But your tears can help put put the fire.

But McCabe told him that neither side needed to have attorneys present.

No...he said "the matter" could be settled quicker without one

Why wait a whole 7 months to bring charges?
I thought those FBI boys were sharp. Instead, they look like politically co-opted F'n stooges.
because Flynn was working with them, cooperating... they waited to charge him with the easy peasy charge of lying INSTEAD of ALL of the other laws he broke and his son broke....

flynn gave them SUBSTANTIAL HELP on their Russia investigation first

You know that as fact, eh?

Both Comey and McCabe told congress he didn't. So who lied?

Quote and link

Here's one, you can look up the others.
Former FBI director James Comey told lawmakers last March that the FBI agents who interviewed retired Gen. Michael Flynn, who briefly served in the Trump White House, said Flynn did not lie to them — which contradicts what the Russia probe has concluded.

Report: Comey Told Lawmakers Flynn Didn't Lie to FBI

He was told it was going to be a casual conversation, not an evidentiary interview. If you can't trust the FBI is there any government agency you can trust?

Again...quote and link.

No one said it was to be a "casual" conversation and no one with a brain thinks that a conversation ABOUT RUSSIAN CONTACTS with TWO FBI agents in which lawyers are mentioned...is "casual"

Yes..they told him what the subject was going to be
When one fbi guy visits you that's one thing BUT when 2 senior fbi officers visit your ass is grass if you lie and the ah ex general knew that

And why did Comey and McCabe say Flynn didn't lie in testimony before congress.

I'm not aware that they DID say that but he pled guilty to lying to the FBI.

Keep up

no they did not...

you are lying, over and over again...

the report said he shown no signs of lying... physical signs.... they NEVER SAID he was NOT lying... now go wash your mouth out with soap :D

I thought those FBI boys were sharp. Instead, they look like politically co-opted F'n stooges.
because Flynn was working with them, cooperating... they waited to charge him with the easy peasy charge of lying INSTEAD of ALL of the other laws he broke and his son broke....

yes, I do....

and so should you... it's all in writing in the court papers...

trump-russians.jpg

traitor_4.jpg

He fired the man who has been exposing our attacks!

traitor_2.jpg

This guy is our best useful idiot ever!

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...

When 2 senior FBI officers visit you you better be telling the truth

And he did. According to the agents who did the interview. It's funny watching you leftards crying and moaning over this. Mueller, Comey and the rest of the crooks just got caught. By their own words and deeds. This judge won't put up with Mueller's BS. Not informing Flynn this was an official interview and denying him legal representation? Naughty naughty. Maybe you lefties best learn to follow the law.
A republican saying follow the law?? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Another leftard who laughs because he's too stupid to understand. Those laughs may soon turn to tears when the judge gets through with Mueller.
By the way jackass, keep braying as your case falls apart by the day. Trump will be YOUR President next week, next month, next year, and through to 2024. Enjoy.
Mueller will bury him ,,,you nitwits who believe in the walking dead will still support him

Mueller better worry about getting buried by this judge. Again. If the judge tosses this with prejudice, the entire sham of The Mule goes down in flames. But your tears can help put put the fire.
His pardon will be dead meat

yes, I do....

The Judge has more questions about this than you do.

It seems to me that when the FBI (McCabe) tells you that you don't need your lawyer present then you can assume it's off the record. And if you say something that contradicts something you said earlier or later, THEN the FBI goes back to Flynn in an official capacity and asks him about it. And if he lies then, knowing that he's legally responsible for what he says, THEN you got him. But instead, this looks a lot like "Let's fuck Flynn, and maybe he'll give us something to fuck Trump with". IOW, entrapment.

For those of you on the Left, do you really think the FBI/DOJ handled the Hillary and the Trump Collusion investigations (including this Flynn part) to the same degree of impartial and professional diligence? Cuz to me the differences are mind-blowing. There's no way that both processes were handled equally and fairly.
UneedLawyer.jpg

nothing stopped flynn from simply telling the gosh darn truth... it would have been easily settled, easy peasy... but he CHOSE to not tell the truth

WHY did he LIE?

According to the agents that did the interview, Comey and McCabe, he didn't. Should they be prosecuted for lying?

Yes, Flynn was entrapped. On the fifth day of Trump's presidency, Flynn was tricked into going to what he though was a briefing (i.e. no need to bring your lawyer), and then set up with a perjury trap. Absent the Mueller crime fabrication operation, Flynn committed no crime. What Mueller and Comey did to him is beyond disgusting.

yes, I do....

The Judge has more questions about this than you do.
If the judge didn't embrace trump Flynn is the walking dead

Forum List

Back