Was Flynn entrapped?

Quite a story you keep repeating. Now only if some of it were true.

Flynn lied. He got caught. He's getting punished.

Admit it: you're just a Government Lackey who worships power. That's it.
:21:

Again: the chant you mindless drones take up is actually ironically hilarious: "This is what democracy looks like". No, this is what totalitarian banana republics look like. But since your collective IQ is possibly triple digits, we can't expect you to know the difference.
I do have a triple digit IQ, 153 I think. thanks for the compliment.

Have fun cheering for this mess, we're still laughing at your general ignorance.

Your personal attacks are quite hilarious; especially when you try lamely to insult someone but then pay them a compliment.

You do not exhibit even one-tenth the flexibility of thought someone with an IQ of 153 would have. You probably don't see it. Also the sign of an average thinker. Sorry, but there it is.

Well, you're the one who has given up any discussion of the OP and have gone with straight personal attacks for the last 10 minutes. Just like every other thread you've taken part in.

I am sorry, candycorn, that you feel personally attacked. Really.

It is exquisitely frustrating for me to hear Americans, who claim they are smart, cheerlead for a Government Bureaucracy who can squeeze you for all your assets, your family, and jail time based on the flimsiest of "lies" after tricking you that you do not need a lawyer present.
Yes, I know you're sorry.
If you feel frustrated that the government is finding people who broke the law and is punishing them...you should move to another nation.

Flynn lied to investigators.
He got caught.
He got punished.

Everything else is nonsense you guys are throwing and hoping something sticks.

Even when I was a liberal--and I was--this would have rankled me. This would have bothered me. It bothers me exceedingly that Americans--AMERICANS!!--cheerlead this lawlessness. I do not believe people with an IQ of 153 can really do this. But I have been wrong before.
Seems strange. Trump hired numerous felons. If we are cheering, we're cheering their being brought to justice.

That is a good thing right?

So I get heated and frustrated. It is patently unamerican to have the FBI interrogate like this and to think Americans cheerlead for this is just beyond the pale to me.

But here we are. I'm sorry that we are here. But I'm also sorry that I got upset at you.

:auiqs.jpg:

Admit it: you're just a Government Lackey who worships power. That's it.

Again: the chant you mindless drones take up is actually ironically hilarious: "This is what democracy looks like". No, this is what totalitarian banana republics look like. But since your collective IQ is possibly triple digits, we can't expect you to know the difference.

Have fun cheering for this mess, we're still laughing at your general ignorance.

Your personal attacks are quite hilarious; especially when you try lamely to insult someone but then pay them a compliment.

You do not exhibit even one-tenth the flexibility of thought someone with an IQ of 153 would have. You probably don't see it. Also the sign of an average thinker. Sorry, but there it is.

Well, you're the one who has given up any discussion of the OP and have gone with straight personal attacks for the last 10 minutes. Just like every other thread you've taken part in.

It is exquisitely frustrating for me to hear Americans, who claim they are smart, cheerlead for a Government Bureaucracy who can squeeze you for all your assets, your family, and jail time based on the flimsiest of "lies" after tricking you that you do not need a lawyer present.
If you feel frustrated that the government is finding people who broke the law and is punishing them...you should move to another nation.

He got caught.
He got punished.

Even when I was a liberal--and I was--this would have rankled me. This would have bothered me. It bothers me exceedingly that Americans--AMERICANS!!--cheerlead this lawlessness. I do not believe people with an IQ of 153 can really do this. But I have been wrong before.
Seems strange. Trump hired numerous felons. If we are cheering, we're cheering their being brought to justice.

So I get heated and frustrated. It is patently unamerican to have the FBI interrogate like this and to think Americans cheerlead for this is just beyond the pale to me.

But here we are. I'm sorry that we are here. But I'm also sorry that I got upset at you.

It's pure ignorance that you can't see the FBI manufacturing crimes.

They're called "process crimes" if you want to look it up. But I'm sure you don't. BTW, curiosity is one mark of superior intelligence.

No, I made comments about liberals, and I was dead on, and you couldn't hack it. "This is what democracy looks like" is YOUR inane chant, while you people are lackeys for government goons. It's one running joke.

And then you made a crack about Huggy Pull ups. IQ 153, you betcha. That was on online test, wasn't it?

ok

Dude, here's a tip: don't brag about your IQ and make really stupid arguments. It's self-defeating and makes smart people doubt what you're saying. Yes?

I pointed out Hope Hick's lie. You ignored it.
I pointed out the Republicans are investigating the Republicans. You ignored it.
I pointed out that conspiracy to hack computers is a crime (collusion--your term is not).

If it makes you doubt what I'm saying, I'm guessing you're part of the double digit squad. Yes?

Hope Hicks is gone, so?
She spoke for the campaign when she lied.
It turns out that there was extensive contact between the campaign and Russia; at the same time our intel services reported that the Russians were hacking DNC computers and the e-mail of John Podesta. At the same time the Russians were running sophisticated mis-information campaigns. At the same time Wikileaks is realeasing the information that was hacked.

Mueller is hardly a Republican
Yes he is.

and neither is Comey, so? In any case neither one of them was ELECTED.
Not sure about Comey's politics.

you have no proof that anyone "hacked computers". That in itself is a conspiracy.

None of the above is even worth addressing. To be honest.

Now you're just being stupid. Oh, let me guess, you don't believe our intel agencies either; right?

He got caught.
He got punished.

It's pure ignorance that you can't see the FBI manufacturing crimes.

They're called "process crimes" if you want to look it up. But I'm sure you don't. BTW, curiosity is one mark of superior intelligence.

ok

That is because you are a REAL American, unlike Candycrap.

Yes, he was entrapped. They told him he was not under investigation and did not need an attorney when in fact he WAS under investigation and he WAS misled (tricked) into not having an attorney present. That's why Mueller doesn't want him to do time, he's hoping Flynn won't retaliate for his prosecutorial misconduct.
Poor little Flynn, the justice is after him...he did nothing wrong. SAYS NO ONE!!!
Whether he did anything wrong or not doesn't change the fact that he was entrapped, which is illegal. That means Mueller is guilty of a crime.

The problem with your reasoning being...he wasn't entrapped. Flynn agreed to be interviewed by FBI agents. He willfully and knowingly made materially false, ficticious and fraudulent statements to them.

That's not entrapment. That's Flynn violating Title 18, USC 1001 (a)(2).

Remember, you don't actually know what you're talking about. It tends to take the edge off of your 'legal analysis'.
Repeat after me:
It's not entrapment
It's not entrapment
It's not entrapment
Maybe at some point you will begin to believe it but repeating it over and over isn't going to make anyone else believe it.

Ah so you are going with Lying Trump's defense: "Lots of people believe he was entrapped- so that makes it true"

LOL- a lot of dudes in prison must be thinking 'hey I must have been entrapped too- how come these white guys don't care about my entrapment?"

That is because you are a REAL American, unlike Candycrap.
Of course to Jimmie- a Real American is anyone who puts kissing Lying Trump's ass before the law or our nation.

How many years you think Flynn gets? Cohen got 3.
Probably no jail time at all if the plea deal holds up.

I wonder how all of Flynn's defenders are going to react if it turns out that he ended up providing testimony against Trump?

This all goes before Judge Sullivan on Tues is what I heard, true? And hopefully the judge will pound all over Mueller for these awful underhanded tactics.

What an awful crapshow this is.
They did this interview 4 days after Trump was sworn in.............They were still moving into the offices and the FBI knew that there would be some confusion early on in the administration.............

In regards to actions with Russia..........The NEW administration is NOT OBLIGATED to have the same policy as the previous administration......The old administration wanted very harsh dealings with Russia......but Trump didn't want that escalated..........The strategy of Obama was to REMOVE ASSAD............and Trump........NOPE..............Trump's intent there was to finish ISIS so we can get out of there.....Not remove Assad and create another vacuum...........

That requires dealing with Russia, which is part of the National Security Adviser's job description.............the executive branch has that right to do so..........and how did the Mueller team get the information on them in this circumstance............hmmm.........spying on the incoming administration and their contacts in transition.........Dealings with Foreign powers is not required to BE PUBLIC NOTICE on every issue.........but the LEAKING via these asshats makes anything they deem important public knowledge......Leaking it to their buddies in the press.........Why Clap Trap gets a cozy job with CNN

Doesn't matter........talking to the Russians over sanctions and issues like Syria ISN'T ILLEGAL.........and negotiations from gov'ts isn't required to be public knowledge........unless the outgoing administration is WIRE TAPPING in incoming administration which they were doing.

How the hell did the FBI know about phone calls from Mar a Lago............hmmmm

Exactly.

Only idiots think simply TALKING to Russians is illegal and worthy of impeachment. But as we see on these forums, there are plenty of idiots walking around....
Simply talking to the Russians is not illegal.

Flynn didn't plead guilty to talking to the Russians- he pled guilty to lying about talking with the Russians(and the Turks).

Only idiots think that Flynn has plead guilty to talking to the Russians- but as you have shown there are plenty of idiots walking around.

Doing what? Mis-remembering what he said before? It was a perjury trap and he was told the interview was no big deal. It was casual.....Until Mueller got his hooks in it. They told him he did not need an attorney. It was basically a friendly chat. That was a lie. Again, what lie did he tell? Please be exact as I am tired of hearing the left wing MSM's drive-by version.
Which ever Lie the Dirty Cops interviewing him made up.............Oh.........took 7 months for the 302........oops.....and it was Peter Lunatic Stzok.....doing the deed..........with a mystery man...........

Initially they said he was telling the truth but Mueller later on needed to make someone sing.......Now the Judge wants the 302's that should have already been produced..............Just Amazing isn't it...........

Brought to you by FIRED and DISAVOWED AGENTS...........who have been proven to be liars and under Oath..........but they aren't charged with anything.

They are Traitors and were unfit to serve.........sum it up.............SCUM BAGS.
Lol good luck with that pile of bullshit defense. Flynn is screwed.
He was set up and trapped...............By a bunch of Dirty Cops and deranged leftist scum bags........the entire FBI had to have training from one of the fired Scum bags or did you notice............He did the interview with Flynn...........derp..........he's disavowed............derp

The Judge smells a rat............we'll see how this goes............he's no rookie.....

Doesn't matter to the OP...........they set up Flynn PERIOD..........

Exactly how did the FBI force Flynn to lie to them?
Perjury trap........have documents in hand and ask them about it.........from a good while back.....they don't remember it correctly and then burn them...........

No one can remember everything from a phone conversation a month ago let alone a longer time frame..........Talking to the russians wasn't a crime............that was his job...........PERIOD...........Part of Transition team.........or they would have charged him for it.........They nabbed him on so called lying to them..........but early on said they didn't think he was lying .....but at the 7 month mark changed that tune to he lied to them.

BS
Flynn first lied about his conversations with the Russian Ambassador 2 weeks after the call. Flynn got fired for lying to Pence about those discussions.

If you think that Flynn couldn't remember his conversation with the Russian Ambassador for 2 weeks.....well then you don't have much regard for Flynn's intelligence.

8197299.jpeg
Still lying that Trump was wire tapped?

Very Trumpian of you.

Once a liar- always a liar.

This all goes before Judge Sullivan on Tues is what I heard, true? And hopefully the judge will pound all over Mueller for these awful underhanded tactics.

What an awful crapshow this is.
They did this interview 4 days after Trump was sworn in.............They were still moving into the offices and the FBI knew that there would be some confusion early on in the administration.............

In regards to actions with Russia..........The NEW administration is NOT OBLIGATED to have the same policy as the previous administration......The old administration wanted very harsh dealings with Russia......but Trump didn't want that escalated..........The strategy of Obama was to REMOVE ASSAD............and Trump........NOPE..............Trump's intent there was to finish ISIS so we can get out of there.....Not remove Assad and create another vacuum...........

That requires dealing with Russia, which is part of the National Security Adviser's job description.............the executive branch has that right to do so..........and how did the Mueller team get the information on them in this circumstance............hmmm.........spying on the incoming administration and their contacts in transition.........Dealings with Foreign powers is not required to BE PUBLIC NOTICE on every issue.........but the LEAKING via these asshats makes anything they deem important public knowledge......Leaking it to their buddies in the press.........Why Clap Trap gets a cozy job with CNN

Doesn't matter........talking to the Russians over sanctions and issues like Syria ISN'T ILLEGAL.........and negotiations from gov'ts isn't required to be public knowledge........unless the outgoing administration is WIRE TAPPING in incoming administration which they were doing.

How the hell did the FBI know about phone calls from Mar a Lago............hmmmm

Exactly.

Only idiots think simply TALKING to Russians is illegal and worthy of impeachment. But as we see on these forums, there are plenty of idiots walking around....
Simply talking to the Russians is not illegal.

Flynn didn't plead guilty to talking to the Russians- he pled guilty to lying about talking with the Russians(and the Turks).

Only idiots think that Flynn has plead guilty to talking to the Russians- but as you have shown there are plenty of idiots walking around.
Logan Act and DARA.......LOL

They got him in a perjury trap acting as buddies 4 days after Trump was sworn in...............Hey ........we are your friends......and the rest of those Disavowed that did it have been talked about to infinity already.....

Judge on Tuesday............lets see what he finds.........could get interesting.

He was set up and trapped...............By a bunch of Dirty Cops and deranged leftist scum bags........the entire FBI had to have training from one of the fired Scum bags or did you notice............He did the interview with Flynn...........derp..........he's disavowed............derp

The Judge smells a rat............we'll see how this goes............he's no rookie.....

He plead guilty.
They set his ass up.......Bankrupted him and threatened his kid.............he did a plea........

They have an unlimited budget..........Unlimited Scope with the full resources of the Federal Gov't..........Your not the one to the legal gun to your head.............

The one doing the interviewed ...........Fired.

The one who set up the trap............Fired....recommended by the IG for indictment.

The one who authorized it......via the Logan Act......LOL.......Fired and found to have lied under oath several times and not charged...........

This is the team who we should believe...........LOL
If all that is true dude must have some shitty lawyers, and be a moron to plead guilty.

Instead of your the insane conspiracy theory I'm gonna go with he plead guilty because they have plenty of evidence on him.
Ray Charles can see this was a set up..........Ray Charles can see the ones doing it are dirty..........but you have TDS because you lost a rigged election.........

Comey was shown to have lied under oath...........where is your concern there............None.....

Odd isn't it- how you Trumpkins have repeatedly called for Comey to be prosecuted for lying- but defend Flynn's lying.

I don't have any problem with Comey being prosecuted- after all Comey hasn't pled guilty to lying to Federal officers like Flynn has.

But if Comey were prosecuted and convicted(or pled guilty) to lying under oath- I am sure you will defend Comey just like you have defended Flynn.....lol.

Me? If Comey is convicted I won't be pretending that he was set up .

Which ever Lie the Dirty Cops interviewing him made up.............Oh.........took 7 months for the 302........oops.....and it was Peter Lunatic Stzok.....doing the deed..........with a mystery man...........

Initially they said he was telling the truth but Mueller later on needed to make someone sing.......Now the Judge wants the 302's that should have already been produced..............Just Amazing isn't it...........

Brought to you by FIRED and DISAVOWED AGENTS...........who have been proven to be liars and under Oath..........but they aren't charged with anything.

They are Traitors and were unfit to serve.........sum it up.............SCUM BAGS.

Perjury trap........have documents in hand and ask them about it.........from a good while back.....they don't remember it correctly and then burn them...........

No one can remember everything from a phone conversation a month ago let alone a longer time frame..........Talking to the russians wasn't a crime............that was his job...........PERIOD...........Part of Transition team.........or they would have charged him for it.........They nabbed him on so called lying to them..........but early on said they didn't think he was lying .....but at the 7 month mark changed that tune to he lied to them.

BS
Flynn first lied about his conversations with the Russian Ambassador 2 weeks after the call. Flynn got fired for lying to Pence about those discussions.

If you think that Flynn couldn't remember his conversation with the Russian Ambassador for 2 weeks.....well then you don't have much regard for Flynn's intelligence.
Don't know wasn't there.............talking to them isn't a crime..........and since it's peter Strzok and man 2 there with only notes................they couldn't just frame him right...........LOL

He doesn't work for the FBI anymore now does he.......LOL

Set up..........plain and simple..............

He plead guilty.
They set his ass up.......Bankrupted him and threatened his kid.............he did a plea........

They have an unlimited budget..........Unlimited Scope with the full resources of the Federal Gov't..........Your not the one to the legal gun to your head.............

The one who set up the trap............Fired....recommended by the IG for indictment.

The one who authorized it......via the Logan Act......LOL.......Fired and found to have lied under oath several times and not charged...........

If all that is true dude must have some shitty lawyers, and be a moron to plead guilty.

Instead of your the insane conspiracy theory I'm gonna go with he plead guilty because they have plenty of evidence on him.
Ray Charles can see this was a set up..........Ray Charles can see the ones doing it are dirty..........but you have TDS because you lost a rigged election.........

Comey was shown to have lied under oath...........where is your concern there............None.....

Odd isn't it- how you Trumpkins have repeatedly called for Comey to be prosecuted for lying- but defend Flynn's lying.

I don't have any problem with Comey being prosecuted- after all Comey hasn't pled guilty to lying to Federal officers like Flynn has.

But if Comey were prosecuted and convicted(or pled guilty) to lying under oath- I am sure you will defend Comey just like you have defended Flynn.....lol.

Flynn was set up...............Comey lied under oath several times..........no charges..........

If you are going to prosecute for one then you should prosecute all...........but there isn't equal justice under the law here now is there...............derp.

Going to be fun watching these libtards cry and scream should this case get tossed (as looks likely seeing as this judge won't tolerate Mueller's bullshit). Judge seems to think there's something rotten here, and Mueller will have his feet put to the fire over it. Or perhaps he should have told Comey to STFU and not go on national television bragging about how they set Flynn up. Finished by your own words. Period.

BS

Don't know wasn't there.............talking to them isn't a crime..........and since it's peter Strzok and man 2 there with only notes................they couldn't just frame him right...........LOL

He doesn't work for the FBI anymore now does he.......LOL

Set up..........plain and simple..............
According to your own Dear Leader, Flynn lied to both Pence and the FBI.

But I would understand why you wouldn't believe a known liar like Trump;

President Trump tweeted Saturday that he “had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI,” adding, “it is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!”

Going to be fun watching these libtards cry and scream should this case get tossed (as looks likely seeing as this judge won't tolerate Mueller's bullshit). Judge seems to think there's something rotten here, and Mueller will have his feet put to the fire over it. Or perhaps he should have told Comey to STFU and not go on national television bragging about how they set Flynn up. Finished by your own words. Period.
Going to be fun watching you Trumpkins cry and scream when Flynn is sentenced for lying to the FBI.

Even your Dear Leader Lying Donald Trump admitted Flynn lied to the FBI

President Trump tweeted Saturday that he “had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI,” adding, “it is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!”

He plead guilty.

Flynn was set up...............Comey lied under oath several times..........no charges..........

If you are going to prosecute for one then you should prosecute all...........but there isn't equal justice under the law here now is there...............derp.

Yeah- Flynn was set up- the FBI forced Flynn to repeat the same lie he had made to the press and to the Vice President.

And if you believe that every person who has been accused of a crime gets prosecuted....well I know of a general in Africa who has a deal you won't want to pass up on.

Funny how you Trumpkins are all suddenly concerned about equal justice for all- when it comes to a priveleged white man.

Yeah- Flynn was set up- the FBI forced Flynn to repeat the same lie he had made to the press and to the Vice President.

And if you believe that every person who has been accused of a crime gets prosecuted....well I know of a general in Africa who has a deal you won't want to pass up on.

Funny how you Trumpkins are all suddenly concerned about equal justice for all- when it comes to a priveleged white man.

Nothing you have posted is true. Did you know that?

Forum List

Back