Was Eric Cantor was one of the losers last night

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
If the Speaker position does come open, will he be in line for it?

That is dumb.

Republicans wanted to protect 100% of taxpayers from tax increases.

After fierce negotiation, they were able to protect 99.4% of us, and made them permanent.

Oh, and validated GWB on the policy.

Oh, and took away Obama's annual demogogue tool so that can now gash him again on welfare spending.

Great day!

GWB was the mistake that I would rather forget. Obama was re-elected with a promise to make the wealthy pay more. That is what he got. The Groverites of the GOP had to wait for the white smoke from the master before they could vote last night. When is the GOP going to grow a pair and start thinking for themselves?

GWB was the mistake that I would rather forget. Obama was re-elected with a promise to make the wealthy pay more. That is what he got. The Groverites of the GOP had to wait for the white smoke from the master before they could vote last night. When is the GOP going to grow a pair and start thinking for themselves?

Obama validates him about every day.

Remember when toads such as yourself used to scream about Bush violating your 'privacy' rights?

LOL

President Obama Quietly Renews Warrantless Wiretap Law for 5 Years | TheBlaze.com

That is dumb.

After fierce negotiation, they were able to protect 99.4% of us, and made them permanent.

Oh, and took away Obama's annual demogogue tool so that can now gash him again on welfare spending.

Great day!

Spin, spin, spin. The President won, the GOP looked like a bunch retarded adolescents.

That is one way to look at it.

The Republicans tried to save 100% of the people from tax increases, and only came up .6% short. So they won big, especially considering how Obama the Tool can no longer use it as his main tool.

That is dumb.

Great day!

Spin, spin, spin. The President won, the GOP looked like a bunch retarded adolescents.

You are spinning.

Obama's ratings are tanking and he enters his second term as a lame duck.

No wonder the pussy ran off to Hawaii and claimed he would never negotiate again.

LOL

The Republicans tried to save 100% of the people from tax increases, and only came up .6% short. So they won big, especially considering how Obama the Tool can no longer use it as his main tool.

Nice attempt at spin.

The Republicans wanted no tax increases.
The Democrats wanted tax increases on the richest 0.6%.

The end result:
Taxes were increased on the richest 0.6%.

How was this a Republican victory?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

No wonder the pussy ran off to Hawaii and claimed he would never negotiate again.

LOL

You must have been looking at an old tape. The Republicans looked like a clueless group of clowns, arguing with each other and failing to amend the Senate's bill when they were told to "take it or leave it." I watched most of their very sad speeches and it was pretty funny.

But you keep spinning it for them. You need something that will help you forget what an ass whipping they got...:badgrin:

Nice attempt at spin.

The end result:

The end result is the Republicans got 99.4% of what they wanted.

Third grade math.

Nice attempt at spin.

The end result:

Third grade math.

And the Democrats got 100% of what they wanted.

100 > 99.4

So how did the Republicans win?

LOL

You must have been looking at an old tape. The Republicans looked like a clueless group of clowns, arguing with each other and failing to amend the Senate's bill when they were told to "take it or leave it." I watched most of their very sad speeches and it was pretty funny.

But you keep spinning it for them. You need something that will help you forget what an ass whipping they got...:badgrin:

Again, you are just spinning.

Republicans won big in the final analysis, but as you say not necessarily as they planned it.

They wanted to protect 100% of taxpayers from these tax increases, and even though they were at a huge political disadvantage, they saved 99.4% of taxpayers from the tax hike.

Great results, even if somewhat serendipitous.

Now Obama is fucked, scared and fleeing to Hawaii vowing to never, ever, ever negotiate again!

LOL

The true losers last night were again the American people who again got screwed over by a greedy, corrupt, and inept government that instead of dealing with major fiscal problems we face again just pushed the problem down the road and will do so again in two months. I truly hope I am dead and buried when this financial house of cards neither party wants to address finally comes crashing down after it does I think the living will envy the dead.

Nice attempt at spin.

The end result:

Third grade math.

100 > 99.4

You are uninformed. Educate yourself on the subject, then come back and I will perhaps thread with you.

LOL

The threat of Bush tax cuts being cancelled is probably why so many of the working class voted for the pathetic asshole Obama once again.

Now this obstacle has been settled.

Third grade math.

100 > 99.4

You are uninformed. Educate yourself on the subject, then come back and I will perhaps thread with you.

LOL

And you are a partisan hack that is trying to feel better by wrongly convincing himself that the Repubs won anything. Obama got exactly what he wanted. The Speaker caved and allowed a vote, for the first time I might add, on an issue that did not have the support of the majority of his party. He would have never bought it to the floor if McConnel hadn't threatened him. Now how was that a win for GOP....:badgrin:

100 > 99.4

LOL

:lol:

Education ignorant trolls is what we do here.

You are most welcome!

On the Left, Seeing Obama Giving Away Too Much, Again

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/02/u...y-obama-squandered-his-tax-leverage.html?_r=0

Republicans won nothing. Next year the term rich will be revised downward for a tax on the next ricest. And again the year after that until a government approved level of universal poverty is reached.

New Topics

Forum List

Back