Was David Petraeus Blackmailed By His Own Government?

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton

11/12/2012 07:18 PM ET - Petraeus Scandal: An affair that was known to the FBI for months and kept from congressional oversight committees might explain his complicity in a false narrative of the Benghazi terrorist attack and the order to "stand down." The addition of sex to Benghazigate adds a dimension sure to ...

Christ Allfuckingmighty, will someone PLEASE bomb the Making Shit Up factory?

I realize market forces are causing the supply of manufactured BULLSHIT to increase to meet the demand, but COME ON!!!!

• Banned
Then why did Petreaus lie before Congress almost verbatim as Hillary, Rice, and Obama himself. Especially when he knew different. Who were the men being held in "Rendition" at the Benghazi Annex?

Then why did Petreaus lie before Congress almost verbatim as Hillary, Rice, and Obama himself. Especially when he knew different. Who were the men being held in "Rendition" at the Benghazi Annex?

So a bullshit RUMOR about some guys held at the consulate is now FACT, retard?

You are just piling bullshit on top of bullshit into some wild and fantastical hallucination. This does not bode well for whatever remains of your sanity.

Ah, well, the Daily Caller said it, so it must all be true. Biased "journalists" NEVER get shit wrong, amiright? Let's just drink this fucking gallon of piss and run in the hot sun until we see God.

Hey, let's invent a blackmail scheme today and then tomorrow we will speak of it as fact, too. Everyone has the memory of a gerbil like us, too, right? This will work!

Jesus H. Christ.

Last edited:
There is a path Petreaus could take right now, the honorable one. Tell all he knows honestly and directly. Do not wait for a subpeona to the Congressional hearings. One phone call to the committee to tell them I am ready to testify to the truth of the matter.

At this point the General is beholden to no one, owing his own conscience the right way to proceed under oath. Let the chips fall whever they be.

Christ Allfuckingmighty, will someone PLEASE bomb the Making Shit Up factory?

I realize market forces are causing the supply of manufactured BULLSHIT to increase to meet the demand, but COME ON!!!!

Better check you panties Nancy.. I think you may have soiled yourself!

:lol:

There is a path Petreaus could take right now, the honorable one. Tell all he knows honestly and directly. Do not wait for a subpeona to the Congressional hearings. One phone call to the committee to tell them I am ready to testify to the truth of the matter.

At this point the General is beholden to no one, owing his own conscience the right way to proceed under oath. Let the chips fall whever they be.

I think what you mean is that you won't be satisfied until Petraeus agrees with whatever your fantastical mind has invented. If he doesn't, well, he's clearly covering something up.

I think what you mean is that you won't be satisfied until Petraeus agrees with whatever your fantastical mind has invented. If he doesn't, well, he's clearly covering something up.

No. Certainly not. It's just about time that someone told the entire truth and didn't leave anything out. It's true that someone screwed up. It may have been him. It may have been others. Was there a concerted effort to cover up or was there a SNAFU that just happened and we can take this lesson to heed to avoid further consequences in the future?

Patreus deserves to be reeinstated, and granted an apology from this administration.

As much as I honor the General, we don't know all of the details of disclosed information that could have happened. Nothing that happens now should soil the reputation he had as a General and the work he has done in the past. He'll always be one of our greatest assets in wartime.

11/12/2012 07:18 PM ET - Petraeus Scandal: An affair that was known to the FBI for months and kept from congressional oversight committees might explain his complicity in a false narrative of the Benghazi terrorist attack and the order to "stand down." The addition of sex to Benghazigate adds a dimension sure to ...

Conservative talk host Michael Savage says both republicans and democrats got rid of David Petraeus because Petraeus could not be manipulated. Michael Savage used a colorful description of David Petraeus I just forgot ....

Conservative talk host Michael Savage says both republicans and democrats got rid of David Petraeus because Petraeus could not be manipulated. Michael Savage used a colorful description of David Petraeus I just forgot ....

That in itself bodes well for Patraeus. Even more reason for him to testify. But again, does Savage know everything there is to be told?

If his code of honor is still intact, I'd say you're right. Power corrupts, as we have seen during this administration. Petreaus was hung out to dry and used as a cover up for the Benghazi debacle. Who is behind this? Would it be the CIC? Couldn't happen, butter won't melt in the messiah's mouth. Benghazi is greater, larger and bigger than Watergate yet the left refuses to admit their culpability.

I think he was considering this scandal was known within the government months ago.....hell it could be the very thing that motivated him to "tow the line" about the video and benghazi

If his code of honor is still intact, I'd say you're right. Power corrupts, as we have seen during this administration. Petreaus was hung out to dry and used as a cover up for the Benghazi debacle. Who is behind this? Would it be the CIC? Couldn't happen, butter won't melt in the messiah's mouth. Benghazi is greater, larger and bigger than Watergate yet the left refuses to admit their culpability.

That is why these next rounds of hearings should be open to the public. Let's not condemn the CIC before we know all of the details. I know it's tempting, but let's try to be as fair as we can possibly be.

I think he was considering this scandal was known within the government months ago.....hell it could be the very thing that motivated him to "tow the line" about the video and benghazi

And if that is what happened, I'd hope that he would say so. Certainly a possibility.

But, what if this was just a matter of too many chiefs all without a full understanding of the attack as it was happening? In otherwords, an honest SNAFU. But rather than admit it was a just that, the president latched on to the video idea from one of the underlings (Clapper)? He hung his hat on that and told Rice and Hillary to sell it.

Would you blame the president? The addage, the cover up is usually worse than the crime would be considered relevant here. Rather than Charlene Lamb, (State Dept.) being responsible for not allowing more protection, the "stand down" order has to be explained, but could be. Not knowing if there were more coming to assist in the attack, perhaps they weren't sure what to expect by sending a a limited number of troops. Anything could have been the reason for "standing down." But not for refusing early protection in light of 9/11 and the cover up when all was known.

Will narcississtic leaders ever learn? Be bold, be honest, admit you are human.

Forum List

Back