Was Clinton's DOD expecting an attack on the world trade center?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Doing some Google searching I accidentally found this.

Q: What does it mean that Clinton (inaudible) proliferation?

A: To the extent that we see the level of communication available today, the Internet and other types of interwoven communicative skills and abilities, we're going to see information continue to spread as to how these weapons can be, in fact, manufactured in a home-grown laboratory, as such. So it's a serious problem as far as living in the information age that people who are acquiring this kind of information will not act responsibly, but rather act in a terrorist type of fashion.

We've seen by way of example of the World Trade Center the international aspects of international terrorism coming to our home territory. We've also seen domestic terrorism with the Oklahoma bombing. So it's a real threat that's here today. It's likely to intensify in the years to come as more and more groups have access to this kind of information and the ability to produce them.
Defense.gov News Transcript: DoD News Briefing: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen says military can cause earthquakes! // Current TV
The date of this news letter was April 28, 1997 8:45 AM EDT

Yeah Clinton treated it like a crime instead of an act of war. They tried to kill 30,000 people that day

Also, Gorelick, who helped tank F/F prevented the CIA and FBI from communicating, giving Jihadist free unfettered access to plotting to terrorize the USA

Probably not. I mean having been in office just over a month when terrorist struck the WTC with a truck bomb on February 26, 1993. I doubt if the DOD was aware of the threats against the WTC at that time. I don't think the previous administration gave any warnings either, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

A: To the extent that we see the level of communication available today, the Internet and other types of interwoven communicative skills and abilities, we're going to see information continue to spread as to how these weapons can be, in fact, manufactured in a home-grown laboratory, as such. So it's a serious problem as far as living in the information age that people who are acquiring this kind of information will not act responsibly, but rather act in a terrorist type of fashion.

We've seen by way of example of the World Trade Center the international aspects of international terrorism coming to our home territory. We've also seen domestic terrorism with the Oklahoma bombing. So it's a real threat that's here today. It's likely to intensify in the years to come as more and more groups have access to this kind of information and the ability to produce them.
Defense.gov News Transcript: DoD News Briefing: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen says military can cause earthquakes! // Current TV

It's obvious he's referring to the 93 bombing.

Probably not. I mean having been in office just over a month when terrorist struck the WTC with a truck bomb on February 26, 1993. I doubt if the DOD was aware of the threats against the WTC at that time. I don't think the previous administration gave any warnings either, but I could be wrong.
....As-opposed to BUSHCO's taunting of the Taliban......​

Last edited:
Fucking hard on the eyes.
Any chance you're (just) low on window-washer fluid????

96873255.jpg

:eusa_eh:

It's obvious he's referring to the 93 bombing.

So if they saw it in 93 why drop the ball? He's acting from his response that another attack was coming.

Forum List

Back