Was Christopher Columbus Jewish?

I'm giving you the true history of the Roman Catholic Institution. It's a fact, Picaro. There are ex-Jesuits - ex- Priests and nuns who have given a great deal of information about the truth of the Romanist religion. You must be Catholic. It is the usual reaction until you begin to learn the facts for yourself. Hold on and I'll get you a link that will bring you up to speed.

WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Read this link from start to finish and when you are done we can have a discussion about it. There is no point in discussing it further until you know learn the truth from an independent source. This link includes dozens of sources - you will be amazed at what you will learn.

Well, this is a History forum, not a conspiracy theory forum. Here's a link to the best estimates of European population levels in the medieval era, for those truly interested in a sane discussion of this.

Medieval Europe-Population and Demography

Save the absurd claims for the politics propaganda forums, if you can. lol at '68 million' and '800,000 Jews'. Might as well claim they all rode Unicorns and had flying saucers.

I'm giving you the true history of the Roman Catholic Institution. It's a fact, Picaro. There are ex-Jesuits - ex- Priests and nuns who have given a great deal of information about the truth of the Romanist religion. You must be Catholic. It is the usual reaction until you begin to learn the facts for yourself. Hold on and I'll get you a link that will bring you up to speed.

WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Read this link from start to finish and when you are done we can have a discussion about it. There is no point in discussing it further until you know learn the truth from an independent source. This link includes dozens of sources - you will be amazed at what you will learn.

Well, I'm already 'amazed' by the OP, and no I'm not Catholic, or even a Christian, I'm an atheist, so no luck there for you. The Catholic Church was a lot of things, but they were far from the worst of historical alternatives, especially re the 'pagans' and Muslims.

Well, I'm already 'amazed' by the OP, and no I'm not Catholic, or even a Christian, I'm an atheist, so no luck there for you. The Catholic Church was a lot of things, but they were far from the worst of historical alternatives, especially re the 'pagans' and Muslims.

Truth be known many of the Jesuits are atheists too. It doesn't make any difference. I'm sure you were amazed by the information in the OP but you should read the entire thread to get the full impact because had you read it you'd know that Constantine was a pagan - a sun god worshipper and Catholicism is based off of Babylonian Paganism - read the full thread because it was the Vatican that instigated WWI and WWII and rose Hitler to power. And you think you can find a lot worse? Ha. Think again! Read the full thread.

Truth be known many of the Jesuits are atheists too. It doesn't make any difference. I'm sure you were amazed by the information in the OP but you should read the entire thread to get the full impact because had you read it you'd know that Constantine was a pagan - a sun god worshipper and Catholicism is based off of Babylonian Paganism - read the full thread because it was the Vatican that instigated WWI and WWII and rose Hitler to power. And you think you can find a lot worse? Ha. Think again! Read the full thread.

I like you as a poster here and know you're probably being serious, but you have let yourself be badly misled on these points, and apparently because you want this stuff to be true for some reason. What you've said in this thread and the OP was just impossible, and so is the belief that the Roman Church and the Popes had some sort of absolute power over European feudal lords, clearly a nonsensical fantasy. Read more broadly and help yourself see history more clearly. Popes couldn't even control the Papal states most times, much less rulers of large feudal kingdoms and city-states.

So what? Would it be an issue if Columbus was alleged to be Irish? Chances are Chris Columbus wasn't Italian but the Irish had such a good time with St. Patricks day that the next powerful political force, the Italians needed a hero and Al Capone day just didn't seem right.

Forum List

Back