Was Charlie Sheen infected with HIV by a govt agent.?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It's well known that our govt uses diseased people to infect anti-govt activists. Sheen made a lot of enemies when he told the truth about 911.

It's well known that our govt uses diseased people to infect anti-govt activists. Sheen made a lot of enemies when he told the truth about 911.

But who was listening to him? They aren't afraid of Thom hartmann or Randi Rhodes why worry what Charlie says?

In fact I didn't even know he was political or said anything about 9:11. What did he say?

It could have been a government worker that infected him though. Lots of women work for the government

Crazy fuck was barely coherent. Tiger's blood isn't really a thing, you know.

He was infected by using dirty needles with a couple of Hollywood hoes.

Are you serious??? Nobody gives two shits what Charlie says about anything. He's a known alcoholic and drug abuser, so whatever he says no one takes with a grain of salt. Oh well, Charlie is just high, or coming down, or drunk. The fact is he did it to himself through his own irresponsible behavior. Did he not learn a thing by Magic Johnson's sleeping-with-random-chicks marathon? They are both celebs, they both slept with skanky women (and maybe men, who knows) and surprise, they both got AIDS. Imagine that!!! My, oh my! Yes, the government isn't to blame in this one.

But who was listening to him? They aren't afraid of Thom hartmann or Randi Rhodes why worry what Charlie says?

In fact I didn't even know he was political or said anything about 9:11. What did he say?

It could have been a government worker that infected him though. Lots of women work for the government

Essentially that 9/11 was a put up job.

Essentially that 9/11 was a put up job.
I think they'd go after Tim Robbins Sean Penn or anyone else before Charlie.

And I truly believe Chaney was behind the anthrax mailers. Look who got it. Tom daschelle, Patrick leahy were fighting the patriot act but gave up after being mailed anthrax. A tabloid who was gonna expose Bush's plan to lie us into war.

But Charlie gave himself aids. You do know the lifestyle he led, right? You're surprised?

Sheen made a lot of enemies when he told the truth about 911.

Who got mad when he said Osama planned 9/11?
Remember how bush apologists always said we haven't been hit since 9:11? Notice they haven't said that in 7 years?

Remember how bush apologists always said we haven't been hit since 9:11? Notice they haven't said that in 7 years?

Why would they say that after he left office?

I know why they would stop counting the years since the last 9:11 type attack. Because they don't want to judge Obama's performance the same way they judged bush. Saying it now would be saying Obama is keeping us safe. Not arguing the validity of the argument, just that Republicans aren't being intellectually honest.

Great example, bush loses 700,000 jobs a month he's doing well. Obama adds 300,000 jobs a month he sucks.

Great example, bush loses 700,000 jobs a month he's doing well. Obama adds 300,000 jobs a month he sucks.

Hey einstein. Obozo isn't adding 300,000 jobs a month. He's lying thru his butt. The world economy has been tanking for years. That's why oil has collapsed. THINK

I know why they would stop counting the years since the last 9:11 type attack. Because they don't want to judge Obama's performance the same way they judged bush. Saying it now would be saying Obama is keeping us safe. Not arguing the validity of the argument, just that Republicans aren't being intellectually honest.

I know why they would stop counting the years since the last 9:11 type attack.

Because Bush isn't President.

Saying it now would be saying Obama is keeping us safe.

Do you feel Obama is keeping us safe?

Great example, bush loses 700,000 jobs a month he's doing well.

Who said that? Where?

Obama adds 300,000 jobs a month he sucks.

He is making Carter look better.

Yes, that's the most likely explanation.

No it isn't. But it's not that far-fetched and all right-thinking americans can see that.
Some right thinking yes, however then you have the rational thinking.......... :eusa_whistle:
Oh and Americans is spelled with a capital A...... Just thought you'd like to know....... :lol:

So, big fucking deal, Charlie doesn't like doing it in his bus, probably not since he has far better accommodations elsewhere. Of course, that's if you can even believe Charlie's math. The real figure is more like 300 times and he's only been on the bus three times in 14 years. He apparently doesn't do multiplication very well. That's more likely the actual math on that, Charlie.

Crazy fuck was barely coherent. Tiger's blood isn't really a thing, you know.

He was infected by using dirty needles with a couple of Hollywood hoes.
Exactly. He contracted HIV because of his lifestyle. He has probably been with countless prostitutes--it's likely one of them, infected because of sexual behavior or drug use, was HIV herself.

Forum List

Back