Was Bullwinkle J. Moose conservative or liberal?

How about Sherman and Dr Peabody? The wayback machine, anyone?

waybackmachine.jpg
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpgJzlY9y8A[/ame]

Can't say, but I do know Rocky the flying Squirrel was based on Herman Goering, make of that what you will?

According to NSA files, both Bullwinkle T. Moose and Rocket K. Squirrel were apolitical.

However, despite their frequent thwarting of nefarious plots by terrorist agents from Pottsylvania, the dynamic duel were never given security clearance because they had no visible means of support.

Their lack of business acumen was legion.

Mr. Moose inherited at least two business opportunities -- Mt Upsadasium and a Worm Ranch -- yet never seems to be able to make any money with those opportunities.

Despite that, they hobnobbed with high ranking military officers:

captain-worngway-peachfuzz-e1270153952917.jpg

(Captain Wrongway Peachfuzz)

and rubbed elbows with foreign agents:

909924_1f3f40032b.jpg

(Boris, Natascha and Mr BIG -- Survelliance footage courtesy of the NSA.)

Even when tremendous opportunity was handed to them, fate saw reason to take it away:

250px-Upsidaisium.png

(USA Upsadaium Depot--location classified
This strategic material was mined from Bullwinkle's mines on Mt. Upsadasium.
Mr. Moose's legal case for compensation from the US government for this confiscated strategic material is still up in the air)

Perhaps because of his disappointment as a money maker, Bullwinkle turned to New Ageism, and dabbled in New Age black arts

bullwinkle1.jpg

"Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit outa my hat"

One can only conclude that Bullwinkle T. Moose and Rocket J. Squirrel were apolitical TRUSTAFARIANS.​

Last edited:
According to NSA files, both Bullwinkle T. Moose and Rocket K. Squirrel were apolitical.

However, despite their frequent thwarting of nefarious plots by terrorist agents from Pottsylvania, the dynamic duel were never given security clearance because they had no visible means of support.

Mr. Moose inherited at least two business opportunities -- Mt Upsadasium and a Worm Ranch -- yet never seems to be able to make any money with those opportunities.

909924_1f3f40032b.jpg

Even when tremendous opportunity was handed to them, fate saw reason to take it away:

250px-Upsidaisium.png

Mr. Moose's legal case for compensation from the US government for this confiscated strategic material is still up in the air)

Perhaps because of his disappointment as a money maker, Bullwinkle turned to New Ageism, and dabbled in New Age black arts

bullwinkle1.jpg

One can only conclude that Bullwinkle T. Moose and Rocket J. Squirrel were apolitical TRUSTAFARIANS.​

OMG! Did Bullwinkle smoke pot????? Is that what you are trying to hide????

Or was it Bad Acid that screwed him up???? :lol:

909924_1f3f40032b.jpg

250px-Upsidaisium.png

bullwinkle1.jpg

Never noticed this when I was a kid, but damn Natascha has soom big head lights.
909924_1f3f40032b.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back