Was Breitbart murdered?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Forget your old tired tin foil hat conspiracy theories about 9-11. We saw the freaking planes hit the Towers. Focus on current conspiracies. Conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart died of "natural causes" at 43 years old. Breitbart had done extensive research on president Obama's college years and in fact he was the only media representative who was interested in the mysterious college years. Breitbart may have had access to Videos and speeches not to mention papers which were apparently locked in a Harvard vault. No doubt the revelations of Barry's college years would prove embarrassing in the election year and there is a lot of power and money involved.

He was murdered. Perhaps quite cleverly, there are any one of hundreds of undetectable substances that can mimic a heart attack.

I ain't saying he was murdered but I am saying that the Obama administration had plenty of reasons to kill him. I am saying that Obama friends and advisers seem to be committed. I'm saying that Bill Ayers was a mad bomber and is guilty of felony murder but escaped prosecution. I'm saying that radicals like Van Jones who once led an arson and looting rampage is capable of hiring the right people. I'm saying that the Attorney General who shipped 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico ain't gonna spend much time investigating Breitbart's death.

Forget your old tired tin foil hat conspiracy theories about 9-11. We saw the freaking planes hit the Towers. Focus on current conspiracies. Conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart died of "natural causes" at 43 years old. Breitbart had done extensive research on president Obama's college years and in fact he was the only media representative who was interested in the mysterious college years. Breitbart may have had access to Videos and speeches not to mention papers which were apparently locked in a Harvard vault. No doubt the revelations of Barry's college years would prove embarrassing in the election year and there is a lot of power and money involved.

Yes, of course he was killed and he is far from the first...and btw the serious questions surrounding the 911 cover up are not "if planes hit the towers"

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Yes, of course he was killed and he is far from the first...and btw the serious questions surrounding the 911 cover up are not "if planes hit the towers"

Yet you never call 7forever what he really is, a fucking idiot. Why is that? All he does is make you twofers look dumber than you already are.:lol::lol:

Yet you never call 7forever what he really is, a fucking idiot. Why is that? All he does is make you twofers look dumber than you already are.:lol::lol:

because he post his own threads and presents his theory and speaks for himself and he is entitled to that

No. Next.

One of the problems related with conspiracies is that tin-foil hats that embrace crazy conspiracies might get involved and impact discussion about a reasonable conspiracy.

I hear that he had a serious heart condition.

My guess?

No foul play will be discovered via the autopsy.

It's was just a tragic medical condition that took him far too young.

That or drugs/booze.

because he post his own threads and presents his theory and speaks for himself and he is entitled to that
Regardless of how stupid it makes the "truth movement" look? Your silence makes it look like you agree with his conclusions.

Hello, this is my first post on this board. I'm sure that most people are aware that there are multiple ways in which to mimic a heart attack. Unless the coroner has reason to suspect foul play they may not see evidence of such and therefore rule the death to be natural causes. I know this makes me sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I have learned to trust my first instinct. Every time I have disregarded my "feelings" on something I have been wrong to have done so.

I did not want to believe this could be the truth but I do. BTW, I belong to NO party. I have been both a democrat and republican.

This is just too coincidental to be anything BUT foul play. To have heard him claim that on March 1, he would release those tapes he has, and then be found dead of a supposed naturally caused heart attack? Hmmm.....for those who believe this is a ridiculous thought, do they remember Vince Foster? Found dead in the bushes near the WH? Those who laugh at such a theory on Brietbart are most likely the same who believe that Muslims did not bomb the twin towers on 9/11 and that Bush has caused every terrible thing since life began on this earth.

Yeah..he was murdered by a diet of bacon and eggs for breakfast, ham on rye for lunch and porterhouse steaks dripping with butter for dinner. 365 days a year.

Add in the booze at the "business" lunches and "power" dinners and a refusal to walk instead of taking the limo to these meals.

red wine...

isn't it odd the news reported "natural causes" before he hit the ground, sooner or later the chicago way will run out of natural disasters and people to assassinate.

The LA coroner isn't letting it go. The coronor might be next if he finds anything.

The LA coroner isn't letting it go. The coronor might be next if he finds anything.

eventually obama can't kill everybody that disagrees with them to be used in a soylent green program to power the chevy volt..

there's a rumor going around that breitbart was quickly buried at sea, as part of the longstanding republican tradition/religion.

Last edited:

eventually obama can't kill everybody that disagrees with them to be used in a soylent green program to power the chevy volt..

there's a rumor going around that breitbart was quickly buried at sea, as part of the longstanding republican tradition/religion.

Racist scumbag.

Forum List

Back