Was Biden being racist when he said...

I Promise You, the President Has A Big Stick"
Biden on Iran: "I Promise You, the President Has A Big Stick" | NBC New York

Was Biden voicing a racial stereotype?

Was Biden speaking from A First Hand Observation?

Your very discussion based on the stereotyping is racist.

No surprise.

What stereotype? Hey If Dan Quayle was laughed at for "Murphy Brown" ... Biden deserves gross hoots over "Will and Grace"!
And NOT ONE of the MSM jumped on Biden's "BIG STICK" gaffe!
Too touchy???

Speak softly and carry a big stick. Teddy Roosevelt quote meaning be as diplomatic as you can (speak softly) but be ready to apply military force if necessary (carry a big stick).

Wanna talk about the rescue of the Maersk captain? How about helping to remove Kaddafy from Libya? What about finding and killing OBL?

To try to turn this into a racial sexual stereotype (i.e. all black men have big "sticks"), and implying gay associations with Biden is not only stupid, but lame and childish as well.

You didn't study much history did you moron?

You are one skin thinned motherfucker....In fact, it's not just you. It's many of your candy assed brethren too. Do you scour the Internet for old anti-Bush shit and apply some obscure form of "paybacks are hell" at any dumb assed thing you can take to the limits of idiocy?

Never once saw the thing about Bush's Bush....until two minutes ago. You are fucking Moron if you believe that "poor George" got picked on so terribly, and that mean 'ol Obama doesn't.

Personally, I think all presidents are fair game for satire.....but it's obvious that you are so Burt hurt over Bushie getting picked on that you have to pull your hemorrhoids out of the water before you flush for fear of getting them sucked down the drain.

Let's chalk healthmyths up as not knowing his American History...especially American History about Teddy Roosevelt quotes.

Went WAY over your head didn't IT?

"Speak softly and carry a big stick".. doesn't work with Obama...
HE has a brother living in a $12 a year hut... point?
Obama speaking softly "I'm my brother's Keeper"!!!
Enough said!

????????
are you on meds?????

Is that the ONLY pithy cliched, 60s comment you can provide?
I'm not surprised because people like you are so accustomed to toeing the party line I would not be surprised you'd welcome Obama's big stick and you'd ask for another whack!

There is no party line when it condemns a racist comment.

You are a racist, unwanted by any party of common decency.

Went WAY over your head didn't IT?

"Speak softly and carry a big stick".. doesn't work with Obama...
HE has a brother living in a $12 a year hut... point?
Obama speaking softly "I'm my brother's Keeper"!!!
Enough said!

????????
are you on meds?????

Is that the ONLY pithy cliched, 60s comment you can provide?
I'm not surprised because people like you are so accustomed to toeing the party line I would not be surprised you'd welcome Obama's big stick and you'd ask for another whack!

Ok, so you are NOT on your meds.

The last thing I thought of when I heard Biden say that was the size of Obama's penis.

Are you racist or just obsessed with penis?

that's because you're dense as shit, everyone in the audience snickered.
Oh, I didn't realize you and the geritol crowd were there.

Biden is always good for a laugh. His handlers should know better than to let him speak without a teleprompter.

His choice of words are hysterical. Remember during the last campaign when he commented on how Obama, as a black, was so clean and articulate, as if he was surprised at this? The Biden gaffe count continues to increase. There was a website counting them and I'll see if I can find it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back