Was Benghazi Attack STAGED TO ENSURE OBAMA ELECTION?

When the choice is between a devil that you can work with and a devil that wants to fly airplanes into buildings, yes, we should.

Speaking of the devil, do you think Obama is responsible for the murder of the 4 in Benghazi?

7312158_f520.jpg

7307193_f520.jpg

Last edited:
It seems obvious that Panetta is trying protect Obama from responsibility for the administration's Benghazi response. I don't think that works. The decision to outsource the call is still a presidential decision.

But there are two problems bigger problems with the Panetta doctrine. First, Panetta says they didn't have real-time information. Uh, if having a live video feed and real-time reports from assets on the ground for hours doesn't count as real-time information, what does? And if, as rumors suggest, the drones monitoring the situation were armed, the idea that the administration was trying to avoid some kind of "black hawk down" situation seems incomprehensible.

Which brings us to the second, I think bigger, problem with the Panetta doctrine. If the circumstances in Libya didn't meet the "enough information" threshold for a rescue attempt or some other form of intervention, then what does? And, note, Panetta & Co. make it sound as if the decision to let the Americans on the scene twist in the wind was sort of a no-brainer, not a difficult decision. So what happened in Libya didn't even come close to the threshold for intervention.

What does that mean? Well, it seems to me that any embassy or consulate subjected to a surprise attack will likely catch the administration off guard. That's why they call them "surprise attacks," after all. According to the Panetta doctrine, the very essence of what makes a surprise attack a surprise attack likely precludes any commitment of U.S. forces to repel it. The message to our diplomats and troops: You're on your own. The message to terrorists: As long as you keep your attacks minimally confusing, you win.

That's outrageous.

Read more: Blog: 'The Panetta Doctrine?' Americans on their own if attacked

Was Benghazi Attack STAGED TO ENSURE OBAMA ELECTION?​

By The Doc
Was Benghazi Attack STAGED TO ENSURE OBAMA ELECTION? | SilverDoctors.com
October 16, 2012

White House insiders reportedly have revealed that the Benghazi attack was a STAGED kidnapping event gone wrong coordinated by Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood to ensure Obama’s re-election when the ambassador was heroically rescued prior to the election. The insiders state the Obama team went into a panic when the thugs hired by the Brotherhood murdered the ambassador and three other Americans.
These reports have gained credibility in the past 24 hours as Clinton took ‘full responsibility’ for the attack Monday. Perhaps Clinton is attempting to keep the MSM focus of the FUBAR situation off of the POTUS and his team?

I received a phone call from an old friend that has been in Washington D.C. for years and is fairly well-connected politically. What she told me was ugly and sinister, yet very compelling. She said she had received information from someone high up in White House circles, and wanted my thoughts. No, there is no leaked email, no concrete proof, and this article is based on “hearsay.” I’m not one that usually engages in or repeats hearsay, but if this is true, it could be the biggest story in 50 years.

According to her, Barack Obama, wanting an “October Surprise,” had secretly arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood for a kidnapping of our ambassador. Then sometime in October before the election Obama was to orchestrate some great military action to rescue Ambassador Stevens, causing all of America to cheer Obama’s strong foreign policy and bravery and making him look like a hero. After all, his supposed killing of Osama Bin Laden bounce had long since faded. Thus, sweeping him to victory in November. Imagine the headlines and talking points. The election would be a lock. The Muslim Brotherhood has every reason to want Obama re-elected in November and have an American President sympathetic to their causes. Not to mention an administration filled with Muslim appeasers. Therefore, they agreed to aid in these theatrics. Unfortunately for Ambassador Stevens and three others, the Brotherhood could not control the hired thugs that were to perform the kidnapping and things escalated and four American lives were lost. Panic set in at the White House and with little time to place blame as far away from Obama as they could, they settled on a ridiculous fairy tale about an irrelevant video posted four months prior on YouTube and ran with it. Barack Obama even ran with it after evidence showed he knew better and ran with it all the way to his speech at the U.N.

Read more:
Did Obama Stage Benghazi Attack?

It seems to be doing the opposite, Obama is getting eaten alive for this whole Benghazi fiasco.

Forum List

Back