Was Benghazi Attack STAGED TO ENSURE OBAMA ELECTION?

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Was Benghazi Attack STAGED TO ENSURE OBAMA ELECTION?​

By The Doc
Was Benghazi Attack STAGED TO ENSURE OBAMA ELECTION? | SilverDoctors.com
October 16, 2012

White House insiders reportedly have revealed that the Benghazi attack was a STAGED kidnapping event gone wrong coordinated by Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood to ensure Obama’s re-election when the ambassador was heroically rescued prior to the election. The insiders state the Obama team went into a panic when the thugs hired by the Brotherhood murdered the ambassador and three other Americans.
These reports have gained credibility in the past 24 hours as Clinton took ‘full responsibility’ for the attack Monday. Perhaps Clinton is attempting to keep the MSM focus of the FUBAR situation off of the POTUS and his team?

I received a phone call from an old friend that has been in Washington D.C. for years and is fairly well-connected politically. What she told me was ugly and sinister, yet very compelling. She said she had received information from someone high up in White House circles, and wanted my thoughts. No, there is no leaked email, no concrete proof, and this article is based on “hearsay.” I’m not one that usually engages in or repeats hearsay, but if this is true, it could be the biggest story in 50 years.

According to her, Barack Obama, wanting an “October Surprise,” had secretly arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood for a kidnapping of our ambassador. Then sometime in October before the election Obama was to orchestrate some great military action to rescue Ambassador Stevens, causing all of America to cheer Obama’s strong foreign policy and bravery and making him look like a hero. After all, his supposed killing of Osama Bin Laden bounce had long since faded. Thus, sweeping him to victory in November. Imagine the headlines and talking points. The election would be a lock. The Muslim Brotherhood has every reason to want Obama re-elected in November and have an American President sympathetic to their causes. Not to mention an administration filled with Muslim appeasers. Therefore, they agreed to aid in these theatrics. Unfortunately for Ambassador Stevens and three others, the Brotherhood could not control the hired thugs that were to perform the kidnapping and things escalated and four American lives were lost. Panic set in at the White House and with little time to place blame as far away from Obama as they could, they settled on a ridiculous fairy tale about an irrelevant video posted four months prior on YouTube and ran with it. Barack Obama even ran with it after evidence showed he knew better and ran with it all the way to his speech at the U.N.

Read more:
Did Obama Stage Benghazi Attack?

No. Classic Obama Dick Stomping.

He passed on three pitches for Osama. Valerie Jarrett

Last edited:
Did Obama Stage Benghazi Attack?​

by Yankee Traveler
Did Obama Stage Benghazi Attack?
October 16, 2012

I received a phone call from an old friend that has been in Washington D.C. for years and is fairly well-connected politically. What she told me was ugly and sinister, yet very compelling. She said she had received information from someone high up in White House circles, and wanted my thoughts. No, there is no leaked email, no concrete proof, and this article is based on “hearsay.” I’m not one that usually engages in or repeats hearsay, but if this is true, it could be the biggest story in 50 years.

According to her, Barack Obama, wanting an “October Surprise,” had secretly arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood for a kidnapping of our ambassador. Then sometime in October before the election Obama was to orchestrate some great military action to rescue Ambassador Stevens, causing all of America to cheer Obama’s strong foreign policy and bravery and making him look like a hero. After all, his supposed killing of Osama Bin Laden bounce had long since faded. Thus, sweeping him to victory in November. Imagine the headlines and talking points. The election would be a lock. The Muslim Brotherhood has every reason to want Obama re-elected in November and have an American President sympathetic to their causes. Not to mention an administration filled with Muslim appeasers. Therefore, they agreed to aid in these theatrics. Unfortunately for Ambassador Stevens and three others, the Brotherhood could not control the hired thugs that were to perform the kidnapping and things escalated and four American lives were lost. Panic set in at the White House and with little time to place blame as far away from Obama as they could, they settled on a ridiculous fairy tale about an irrelevant video posted four months prior on YouTube and ran with it. Barack Obama even ran with it after evidence showed he knew better and ran with it all the way to his speech at the U.N.
[excerpt]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jrEc7bTy4E]Benghazi Attack Was Botched Kidnapping to Trade Blind Sheik - YouTube[/ame]

jihadist knew there were surface to air missiles and rpg's at the compound. They'll all end up at gaza to be shot at Israel.
George Soros would be proud.

If he did, don't you think a rescue team would have been there to save the day? All credible evidence shows that the "real-time" claim was sketchy at best and any teams that could have been sent out were too far away to do any good.

Perhaps to help obama get reelected as a secondary purpose. The primary purpose was to help Morsi fullfill his campaign promise to negotiate the release of the blind shiek.

Perhaps to help obama get reelected as a secondary purpose. The primary purpose was to help Morsi fullfill his campaign promise to negotiate the release of the blind shiek.

mobaruk was a pretty good friend to the US. just do a google search of: egypt intercepts shipment of missiles

obama threw him under the bus to.

mobaruk was a pretty good friend to the US. just do a google search of: egypt intercepts shipment of missiles

He was also a corrupt leader, so we should deal with the devil to get people to do our bidding?

He was also a corrupt leader, so we should deal with the devil to get people to do our bidding?

He masterminded Watergate too.

Sorry. I don't trust obama as far as I can throw his wife, but I can't see him masterminding something like this. He's a coward that gets judges to release sealed divorce documents. He doesn't have the balls to run a scam of this magnitude.

When the choice is between a devil that you can work with and a devil that wants to fly airplanes into buildings, yes, we should.

:rolleyes:

I think someone has finally fallen off the turnip truck. Hold on tighter next time.
turnip-truck3.png

If he did, don't you think a rescue team would have been there to save the day? All credible evidence shows that the "real-time" claim was sketchy at best and any teams that could have been sent out were too far away to do any good.
Loaded fighter jets could have been there in an hour. The mortar firing on the embassy had already been lit up with a laser...could have been obliterated quite easily.

Obama is a lying coward and you know it!

Sorry. I don't trust obama as far as I can throw his wife, but I can't see him masterminding something like this. He's a coward that gets judges to release sealed divorce documents. He doesn't have the balls to run a scam of this magnitude.

obama couldn't mastermind his way out of a paper bag, led by a cat. obama leads from behind, the meaning of that is that he is incapable of leading but a perfectly good follower.

Who set up the movie as the patsy? Who dubbed it into arabic and who distributed it to mosques so the imams could see it? The people who were rioting throughout the middle east hadn't seen it, they heard about it.

This whole thing was a set up from the very beginning.

Loaded fighter jets could have been there in an hour. The mortar firing on the embassy had already been lit up with a laser...could have been obliterated quite easily.

Obama is a lying coward and you know it!

Obama would have been the last to make an order, try blaming those closer to the action, not those farthest away from the chain of command.

obama couldn't mastermind his way out of a paper bag, led by a cat. obama leads from behind, the meaning of that is that he is incapable of leading but a perfectly good follower.

Who set up the movie as the patsy? Who dubbed it into arabic and who distributed it to mosques so the imams could see it? The people who were rioting throughout the middle east hadn't seen it, they heard about it.

This whole thing was a set up from the very beginning.

surely your over reaching, but that is what you do.

Forum List

Back