Was America more divided under Bush...or Obama?

Gaddafi is a known supporter of Terrorism and has a DIRECT connection to the lockerbie bombings. Just because George W. Bush accepted blood money from the man..should have never let him off the hook. Even the Arab League hates him.

But conservatives supporting a terrorist asshole like him that killed close to 200 Americans is nothing new.

Grats man.

Grats.

And your Iraq baloney is nonsense. The reason "we went in" was George W. Bush wanted to "avenge" daddy and the PNAC had a ludicrious plan to cut off oil from the Soviet Union (which no longer existed or exists).
What "blood money" did GWB accept from Gaddafi?

Lockerbie families attacked by Paul Wolfowitz over Libya compensation | Mail Online

Man.
Soooo, families of those killed by a Libyan terrorist are awarded money by Libya and somehow that's GWB taking 'blood money' from Gaddafi.

Got it.

:cuckoo:

Bullshit. In fact, Clinton charged Gore with an unprecedented gutting of the intelligence community.

What "gutting"?

And Gore tried to get an new Airline security bill through congress which was blocked tooth and nail by Republicans. Said it would "cost" to much.

Lovely.
During the Clinton administration, Clinton charged Gore with gutting the intelligence community. Funding took an unprecedented cut. And, no, I cannot quantify that because the information is classified. Clinton's rational was that the Cold War was over and we didn't have as much of a need for intelligence. He sort of had a point, to the general public. But others knew and know that our only enemies don't just reside behind the Iron Curtain. In fact, Gore, being the lamebrain that he is, promoted and it was ordered that the intelligence community could no longer use as foreign assets anyone who was a criminal. Pretty fucking insane, but Gore really isn't all that bright when it comes to intelligence issues.

Bullshit.

This gets explained here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2513JFJsY&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 2‬‏[/ame]

What "gutting"?

And Gore tried to get an new Airline security bill through congress which was blocked tooth and nail by Republicans. Said it would "cost" to much.

Lovely.
During the Clinton administration, Clinton charged Gore with gutting the intelligence community. Funding took an unprecedented cut. And, no, I cannot quantify that because the information is classified. Clinton's rational was that the Cold War was over and we didn't have as much of a need for intelligence. He sort of had a point, to the general public. But others knew and know that our only enemies don't just reside behind the Iron Curtain. In fact, Gore, being the lamebrain that he is, promoted and it was ordered that the intelligence community could no longer use as foreign assets anyone who was a criminal. Pretty fucking insane, but Gore really isn't all that bright when it comes to intelligence issues.

Bullshit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2513JFJsY&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 2‬‏[/ame]
You're taking Clinton at his word after the fact?

What "gutting"?

Lovely.

Bullshit.

It's not bullshit at all. It is what happened and the intelligence community is still recovering from it. And your video does nothing to refute it.

Last edited:
Soooo, families of those killed by a Libyan terrorist are awarded money by Libya and somehow that's GWB taking 'blood money' from Gaddafi.

Got it.

Yeah...it is.

There should have been NO NORMALIZATION with Gaddafi. None.

There should have been a warrant for his arrest.

That's it. You kill Americans..you get brought to justice.

Got it.

Yeah...it is.

I think Gadaffi provided stability, as did Saddam Hussein and a number of other dictators supported by the US.

Bullshit.

His and Richard Clarke's..yeah.

Also I was alive during that time. Republicans were hell bent to make him look bad. They weren't interested in getting Osama Bin Laden..who had been on the "payroll" of the Reagan/Bush years.

That might make them look bad, for supporting a nut case like Osama Bin Laden. They were probably hoping for him to pipe down..and BAU.

That, of course..wasn't going to happen. And they were warned by the CIA that the muj were crazy. The CIA had to go to Afghanistan to tell them to stop torturing Russian Prisoners.

Also I was alive during that time. Republicans were hell bent to make him look bad. They weren't interested in getting Osama Bin Laden..who had been on the "payroll" of the Reagan/Bush years.

That might make them look bad, for supporting a nut case like Osama Bin Laden. They were probably hoping for him to pipe down..and BAU.

That, of course..wasn't going to happen. And they were warned by the CIA that the muj were crazy. The CIA had to go to Afghanistan to tell them to stop torturing Russian Prisoners.
have any other evidence that doesn't come from Richard Clarke or Bill Clinton?

Got it.

Yeah...it is.

I think Gadaffi provided stability, as did Saddam Hussein and a number of other dictators supported by the US.

:lol:

Gaddafi? Stability?

He's been behind terrorism in the middle east for quite some time..including authoring attempts to kill other Arab Leaders..

Why do you think the Arab league signed on to the NATO bombing?

Yeah...it is.

Gaddafi? Stability?

He's been behind terrorism in the middle east for quite some time..including authoring attempts to kill other Arab Leaders..

then why else would they leave him in power?

Naw..

I will go with that.

Along with Republican attempts to remove Clinton from office..for what amounts to nonsense.

Yeah...it is.

So, GWB lost family in the Lockerbie bombing?

I had no idea.

If you are going to cut my posts in half and start inserting nonsense...

Cheers.
No, I want to understand how you think that surviving family members of a terrorist attack who received compensation for their losses by Libya equates to GWB receiving 'blood money' from Gaddafi. I mean, that's bullshit.

Last edited:

Gaddafi? Stability?

Who is "they"?

Most Arab states are in no position to attack other countries. They are to busy trying to suppress their own people.

Naw..

I will go with that.

Along with Republican attempts to remove Clinton from office..for what amounts to nonsense.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah cause when you lie to a grand jury about sex, it doesn't count as perjury. and to your next point which will be "The question shouldn't have been asked", If I'm ever charged with lying to a grand jury, I'll use that defense and see how far it goes.

Gaddafi? Stability?

Who is "they"?

Most Arab states are in no position to attack other countries. They are to busy trying to suppress their own people.

Reagan, Bush, Clinton, etc.

Gaddafi? Stability?

Gaddafi was still a top ten public enemy of the USA pre-9/11. He was strongly supporting chemical weapons development. They weren't very good at it, however, but they were good enough to be dangerous. So, from the information in the media soon after the Iraq invasion, somehow (one can speculate why) Gaddafi became agreeable to discontinue that work, with verification, of course, and then they became pretty quiet, to us.

At the time, that was a good thing to have that situation somewhat stabilized. Iraq and Afghanistan were bigger problems.

So, that seems like an easy explanation to me. But, I can just go on what I saw in the media at that time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back