Was Allah Originally a Babylonian God of Violence

According to the Islam religion, Mohammed went to a cave in the mountain. The angel Gabriel appeared to Mohammed and trying to force Mohammed to read the tablets Gabriel was showing Mohammed. Mohammed was Illiterate. Gabriel kept forcing the tablets on Mohammed until he could read them. The writings on the tablet are what is now the Quaran.

Allah is suppose to be the one true God from the Bible but told in a different interpretation in the Quaran.

• Banned

According to the Islam religion, Mohammed went to a cave in the mountain. The angel Gabriel appeared to Mohammed and trying to force Mohammed to read the tablets Gabriel was showing Mohammed. Mohammed was Illiterate. Gabriel kept forcing the tablets on Mohammed until he could read them. The writings on the tablet are what is now the Quaran.

Allah is suppose to be the one true God from the Bible but told in a different interpretation in the Quaran.

I'd be curious to read more. Do you have a link anywhere to that?

I'd be curious to read more. Do you have a link anywhere to that?

Who is Gabriel according to the Quran?

Inspiration of the Quran

• Banned

possibly. The virgin birth of christ is a story borrowed from pagan mythology.

Why is this thread in politics?

+1

Does that question really need to be answered or are you stirring you're usual shit? I think there's a link to politics...Doh! But I'm sure you reported it by now so your pal jillian will likely be all over moving it like the fly on shit that she is.

+25 for me! :D One reply to 2 idiots! You and Carbonara.

Last edited:
And God appeared Joseph Smith and gave him the Book of Mormon.

Why is it that liberals go out of their way to praise and suck up to Muslims, but never miss any chance of belittling, denigrating, mocking, besmirching and disrespecting Mormonism.

Why is it that when it comes to two religions that were revealed to two different people, in very similar circumstances, the liberals prefer a foreign one instead of an American one.

Why is it that liberals liberals ridicule Mormonism in spite of the undeniable fact nobody who said No Thank You to Mormonism ever died, while they support the religion in whose name millions were butchered for the simple fact that they believed in a different God and followed their conscience.

Why is it that liberals support the re-election of a President whose Christianity is at best questionable, one who admitted in his own book, his Muslim leanings, while make every attempt to drag down Mitt Romney who never showed any inclination to fundamentally transform America to his religious beliefs.

Just asking.

Why is it that liberals go out of their way to praise and suck up to Muslims, but never miss any chance of belittling, denigrating, mocking, besmirching and disrespecting Mormonism.

Why is it that when it comes to two religions that were revealed to two different people, in very similar circumstances, the liberals prefer a foreign one instead of an American one.

Why is it that liberals liberals ridicule Mormonism in spite of the undeniable fact nobody who said No Thank You to Mormonism ever died, while they support the religion in whose name millions were butchered for the simple fact that they believed in a different God and followed their conscience.

Why is it that liberals support the re-election of a President whose Christianity is at best questionable, one who admitted in his own book, his Muslim leanings, while make every attempt to drag down Mitt Romney who never showed any inclination to fundamentally transform America to his religious beliefs.

Just asking.

They have no backbone and are appeasors. When they get their throats slit like David Pearl, they'll die a horrifying slow gruesome death still not getting it. I'd like to put NY Carbona in a room with a Muslim and see what happens.

Just asking.

They have no backbone and are appeasors. When they get their throats slit like David Pearl, they'll die a horrifying slow gruesome death still not getting it. I'd like to put NY Carbona in a room with a Muslim and see what happens.

They'd share a Pepsi and a laugh?

Just asking.

Right before he gets his throat slit just for not being a Muslim. You people are so fucking ignorant that I don't know why I bother at times. These people are still in the 9th century. They don't want to be your "pal".

Right before he gets his throat slit just for not being a Muslim. You people are so fucking ignorant that I don't know why I bother at times. These people are still in the 9th century. They don't want to be your "pal".

Who are "these people" ? Libyans? Anyone from the middle east? Because 25% of the planets population falls under the category "Muslim", so that's a pretty broad brush you're painting with.

Who are "these people" ? Libyans? Anyone from the middle east? Because 25% of the planets population falls under the category "Muslim", so that's a pretty broad brush you're painting with.

Brush anyone you like. I'll put it this way. As an Italian American if a war broke out with Italy I'd be siding with the U.S. If a war broke out with a Muslim nation would you bet YOUR life that most Muslim Americans would side with the U.S.? I wouldn't but we can't ever prove that can we?

Brush anyone you like. I'll put it this way. As an Italian American if a war broke out with Italy I'd be siding with the U.S. If a war broke out with a Muslim nation would you bet YOUR life that most Muslim Americans would side with the U.S.? I wouldn't but we can't ever prove that can we?

Are you active in your local Muslim community? Or you just prefer the Internet tough guy status?

This.

In fact, Muslims are supposed to treat Christians and Jews fairly as they are fellow "People of the Book". They worship the same God, but have not acknowledged Mohammed yet.

As a Christian, you can't help but notice the parallels with other Old Testament prophets or even the Apostle Paul. The problem is that Muslims appear not to acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God which makes Mohammed a false prophet.

This.

In fact, Muslims are supposed to treat Christians and Jews fairly as they are fellow "People of the Book". They worship the same God, but have not acknowledged Mohammed yet.

As a Christian, you can't help but notice the parallels with other Old Testament prophets or even the Apostle Paul. The problem is that Muslims appear not to acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God which makes Mohammed a false prophet.

The Muslims acknowledge the virgin birth, but Doesn't believe that Jesus Christ as the son of God. But rather created the way Adam was created.

Are you active in your local Muslim community? Or you just prefer the Internet tough guy status?

Typical Lib comment. I'm not trying to be "tough". I am not gaining anything here by acting if that's what you think that I'm doing. I'll bet you live nowhere near any Muslims do you? You're like the Kennedys. All for the minorities an long as they live in a compound far, far away from them. I'm realistic while you have your head buried in either your ass, the sand or both.

This.

The Muslims acknowledge the virgin birth, but Doesn't believe that Jesus Christ as the son of God. But rather created the way Adam was created.

Yeah, it's a subtle distinction. IIRC, and it's been years since I really went into this, they consider him some sort of Super-Prophet and that Christians basically missed the point of his message.

Forum List

Back