Warships on their way to Libya...Obama on his way to Las Vegas

In this day and age, the President can get briefings where ever he is at. And it is beginning to look like this was an Al Queda payback for the number of people we have been killing in their upper echelon. Whomever the operators were in Libya, I am betting that they will have a very short time to live. One thing that this President has a very good record on is taking out people that kill Americans.

I tend to agree. The POTUS, whoever he is, is kept aprised of whats going on and Barry has no problem sending in the drones.

Perhaps a drone will mysteriously take out some more dirtbags. This time in Libya and Egypt??

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of dirtbags.

1) The US suspects the Libya and Cairo attacks were planned.

2) US Embassy protests continue.

3) Marines are on their way to protect embassies.

4) Warships are on their way to Lybia on a contigency basis.

5) No one is in the Oval Office for intelligence briefings.

6) Obama is in Las Vegas campaigning.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

U.S. Suspects Libya Attack Was Planned

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/w...-libya-is-reported-killed.html?pagewanted=all

U.S. Embassy protests continue in Egypt

September 12, 2012 7:21 PM
U.S. Embassy protests continue in Egypt - CBS News

Deadly embassy attacks were days in the making

Deadly embassy attacks were days in the making

U.S. sends marines, warships to Libya after attack kills U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, 3 others

Originally published: September 12, 2012 7:46 AM
Updated: September 12, 2012 7:50 PM
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
U.S. sends marines, warships to Libya after attack kills U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, 3 others

Nothing. Having Obama on the bridge of the task force flagship would certainly not benefit the Navy operations.

I understand that you can't praise Romney and that you have to criticize Obama for everything he does, doesn't do, thinks, feels, suggests.

In private moments, you probably question why he's blinking his eyes; feeling that he's probably transmitting Morse code to someone but think it's too ridiculous to post such nonsense. Your internal filter needs to be turned up if THIS post is an example of what makes it past it.

Forum List

Back