Warriors have to pay Oakland $40 million while departing for SF.

AIDS paranoia kind of dissipated 25 years ago
In your little group maybe. And it's not paranoia. Gay and bisexual men are the population most affected by HIV. In 2017, gay and bisexual men accounted for 66% (25,748) of all HIV diagnoses, and 82% of diagnoses among males.

And San Francisco is infested with these perverts.

HIV in the United States | Statistics Overview | Statistics Center | HIV/AIDS | CDC

wrongwinger like magic johnson,is one of the rare few gay bi sexual men who have lucked out staying alive after getting aides from sleping with another man.comedy gold.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Oakland is a shithole

No team belongs there

It is a heaven compared to San Francisco - the worst city in America.

Indeed.:beer::2up::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:
that is WHY Bodecia a poster who lives in oakland and has come on here before saying she prefers it to SF since SF is an even bigger shithole and an even bigger gay community than oakland even comes close to:laughing0301: a paradise for sure compared to SF.lol

by chance did you miss this latest thread of mine?

NFL avoids court,pays Stank Louis 24 million in damages.LOL

Last edited:
San Francisco is finally getting their team back! Good for them, Oakland stole the Warriors, what a raw deal San Francisco got many years ago and that is after the Warriors screwed Philadelphia before that!

This madness has got to stop!!!

Glad to see Oakland getting SOMETHING out of this for having something taken away from them that belongs to them. Imagine how if those corrupt politicians filed their damn lawsuit against the NFL.they would retain the name and logo there since they have an airtight case against the NFL for violating NFL relocation rules.

https://www.bizjournals.com/sanfran...-state-warriors-arbitration-oracle-arena.html

As an Oaklandtown gal, I'm done with the Warriors once they move to SF. They are treating long term fans who supported them when they were losers like crap. And then they tried to add injury to insult by not paying what they agreed to pay.

Not a surprise that they are run by a bunch of Hollywood creeps.

Oakland is a shithole

No team belongs there

that is WHY Bodecia a poster who lives in oakland and has come on here before saying she prefers it to SF since SF is an even bigger shithole and an even bigger gay community than oakland even comes close to:laughing0301: a paradise for sure compared to SF.lol

He's clearly never been to Oakland. It's a beautiful city with some of the best weather in the U.S. Yes, there are bad areas, like any big city, but the quality of life is quite good. My biggest complaints are the inane road diets and the escooters. The latter are going to see their demise before too long, imo. Their business models are nonsense and they create a great deal of hazardous waste.

Glad to see Oakland getting SOMETHING out of this for having something taken away from them that belongs to them. Imagine how if those corrupt politicians filed their damn lawsuit against the NFL.they would retain the name and logo there since they have an airtight case against the NFL for violating NFL relocation rules.

https://www.bizjournals.com/sanfran...-state-warriors-arbitration-oracle-arena.html

As an Oaklandtown gal, I'm done with the Warriors once they move to SF. They are treating long term fans who supported them when they were losers like crap. And then they tried to add injury to insult by not paying what they agreed to pay.

Good for you.:beer:

Yeah pro sports suck. College is the way to go,THEY wont abondon you at the drop of a dime.they will always be there.

You now understand how MYSELF felt when that evil whore who owned the Rams back in mid 90's took them away from LA where they had been playing for over 50 years and insulted ALL NFL fans by taking them to a small hicktown in Stank LOUIS. I lost complete interest in the NFL for 20 years when they were in st louis and wanted NOTHING to do with the Rams after that. I now know how a man feels like when they devote their whole lives to a woman they love dearly and you are faithful and loyal to her but she ups and leaves you for another man behind your back.it was the SAME FEELING. these owners just shit on the fans all the time shitting on history and tradition for fucking shiny new stadiums bullshit.

If not for the rams moving back to LA where they belong,i would have NOTHING to do with the NFL. it used to be i watched monday night football all the time and did not care who played,those days are over with.Rams are the ONLY team i bother to watch now ONLY cause it was a dream come true i waited 20 years for.

Last edited:
Oakland is a shithole

No team belongs there

He's clearly never been to Oakland. It's a beautiful city with some of the best weather in the U.S. Yes, there are bad areas, like any big city, but the quality of life is quite good. My biggest complaints are the inane road diets and the escooters. The latter are going to see their demise before too long, imo. Their business models are nonsense and they create a great deal of hazardous waste.

I would not be surprised if WRONGwinger has been there MANY times,he is the biggest troll at USMB and would kill himself first before ever admitting to being proven wrong.i am serious,i am not joking. he ALWAYS lies ALL THE TIME.

since i stuck up for city,think i could get you to do a favor and reply to the OP in this thread here? it concerns the raiders so i know you will find it interesting.LOL

Oakland is a shithole

No team belongs there

you mentioned it once but i forgot,what is it again that you prefer oakland over SF again? thanks.

Oakland is a shithole

No team belongs there

you mentioned it once but i forgot,what is it again that you prefer oakland over SF again? thanks.

I prefer Oakland over SF for many reasons. Having lived in both, I find that Oakland suits me better. Better weather, a more mixed population (i.e. not all tech bros), and a nice combo of urban amenities and small neighborhoods. Plus, It was good to be nearby when my Dad had his stroke and was needing help.

I prefer Oakland over SF for many reasons. Having lived in both, I find that Oakland suits me better. Better weather, a more mixed population (i.e. not all tech bros), and a nice combo of urban amenities and small neighborhoods. Plus, It was good to be nearby when my Dad had his stroke and was needing help.
I lived in Hayward for 4 years, and San Leandro briefly. Both were OK except that they were California. I was a fisherman back in those days, and I used to drive from Hayward up to the Berkeley Pier. That was on highway 880 (I think it was) and under the highway in one direction, and above the highway in the other.

I moved out (to Florida) In July 1989. 3 months later the Loma Prieta earthquake happened, and the upper highway collapsed onto the lower one, killing dozens of people on the highway underneath, right where I used to drive about twice a month.

1989 Loma Prieta earthquake - Wikipedia

I lived in Hayward for 4 years, and San Leandro briefly. Both were OK except that they were California. I was a fisherman back in those days, and I used to drive from Hayward up to the Berkeley Pier. That was on highway 880 (I think it was) and under the highway in one direction, and above the highway in the other.

I moved out (to Florida) In July 1989. 3 months later the Loma Prieta earthquake happened, and the upper highway collapsed onto the lower one, killing dozens of people on the highway underneath, right where I used to drive about twice a month.

1989 Loma Prieta earthquake - Wikipedia

mr. boe's commute was also through the Cypress structure - but he decided to work a bit late that day, and missed being in the collapse. One of my sisters also just missed the section collapse on the Bay Bridge.

mr. boe's commute was also through the Cypress structure - but he decided to work a bit late that day, and missed being in the collapse. One of my sisters also just missed the section collapse on the Bay Bridge.
I couldn't live there wondering when the next one would hit, Here in Florida we hunker down and somehow withstand hurricanes, and they are brutal, but at least you know they're coming a few days in advance. Sometimes that helps, sometimes it doesn't.

https%3a%2f%2farc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-guernseypress-mna.s3.amazonaws.com%2fpublic%2fEV5ZQ6YMYVAAZOOSMDYJLVT77U.jpg

I couldn't live there wondering when the next one would hit, Here in Florida we hunker down and somehow withstand hurricanes, and they are brutal, but at least you know they're coming a few days in advance. Sometimes that helps, sometimes it doesn't.

https%3a%2f%2farc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-guernseypress-mna.s3.amazonaws.com%2fpublic%2fEV5ZQ6YMYVAAZOOSMDYJLVT77U.jpg

Well, I've lived hear most of my life - and don't remember living any other way. I rarely spend any energy worrying about it. And Earthquakes can happen anywhere:

Earthquake Along New Madrid Fault Rattles Georgia, Tennessee; More Aftershocks Possible

Oakland is a shithole

No team belongs there

The weather really? I thought since they are so close to each other that the weather in one city was always identical to the other?o_O

Yeah in all the crap that people sprout off about Oakland being a shithole and all that blah blah blah blah,they only refer to the ghetto places there,they never show the rich and nice beautiful houses and NICE neighborhoods they have there.:rolleyes: a net friend of mine in fact was walking the streets with his camcorder debunking the myth that SF is far superiour than oakland.He was showing these very nice houses in a beautiful part of oakland in the rich parts and saying-"Look folks,people always make jokes about our city here,that this is brokeland. Yeah this sure looks like brokeland to me":D He so much educated everybody and took them to school debunking that myth.:D

YOU should make a thread of it sometime posing the pics of the nice houses there and the beautiful parts of the city as well and post it in the general discussion sections as well to debunk that myth to everybody that posts here.:D

Like you said so well,sure there are some ghettos there but every city has them and SF is no exception as i proved,yet SF never gets the unfair rap as a city oakland gets for some reason.:rolleyes:

The weather really? I thought since they are so close to each other that the weather in one city was always identical to the other?o_O

Yeah in all the crap that people sprout off about Oakland being a shithole and all that blah blah blah blah,they only refer to the ghetto places there,they never show the rich and nice beautiful houses and NICE neighborhoods they have there.:rolleyes: a net friend of mine in fact was walking the streets with his camcorder debunking the myth that SF is far superiour than oakland.He was showing these very nice houses in a beautiful part of oakland in the rich parts and saying-"Look folks,people always make jokes about our city here,that this is brokeland. Yeah this sure looks like brokeland to me":D He so much educated everybody and took them to school debunking that myth.:D

YOU should make a thread of it sometime posing the pics of the nice houses there and the beautiful parts of the city as well and post it in the general discussion sections as well to debunk that myth to everybody that posts here.:D

Like you said so well,sure there are some ghettos there but every city has them and SF is no exception as i proved,yet SF never gets the unfair rap as a city oakland gets for some reason.:rolleyes:

Oakland's weather is not like San Francisco's. We're in between the blistering hot valley and the SF fog bank. Typically in the summer we have a cyclical pattern of fog and sun. And on the foggy morning days, the afternoons are sunny. The fog is like natural air conditioning.

Oakland is undergoing a great deal of regentrification these days - and I am all for it. I'd rather see nice condos or apartments than empty lots or distressed buildings. Nicer houses which used to be mostly in the hilly areas are now found in the flatlands - all for the good.

Forum List

Back