Warriors have to pay Oakland $40 million while departing for SF.

Warriors were originally in Philly....nobody paid when they left
They moved to SF and nobody paid when they moved across the bay

Great town

One of the best in the US
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

th
th

th
th

i
:right:
Complete with wildfires all summer, smoke clouds covering SF for weeks, rain all winter long, floods, mudslides, washed out roads, freezing bay & ocean water all year, freezing afternoon winds and earthquakes 365 days a year with no warning.

And for all this an average rent for bedroom apartment of $3,300/mo (highest in the nation.

Lastly, we couldn't leave out that nasty smelling pink-beige haze on the horizon - aka SMOG. :rolleyes-41: :rolleyes:

i
Complete with wildfires all summer, smoke clouds covering SF for weeks, rain all winter long, floods, mudslides, washed out roads, freezing bay & ocean water all year, freezing afternoon winds and earthquakes 365 days a year with no warning.

And for all this an average rent for bedroom apartment of $3,300/mo (highest in the nation.

Lastly, we couldn't leave out that nasty smelling pink-beige haze on the horizon - aka SMOG. :rolleyes-41: :rolleyes:
Beautiful city with beautiful weather
Good public transit even cable cars

Nicest people you will ever meet

i

There's something about 62 degrees in mid July that doesn't stroke my appetite. And the ferocious, freezing afternoon winds aren't a good cup of tea. I moved away from the San Francisco Bay area 30 years ago. Never regretted it.

Unfit for human habitation. Not just San Francisco. The whole state.

091016-quake-hmed-01.grid-6x2.jpg

Cypress_collapsed.jpg

I watch mostly college sports, more entertaining in my opinion. I haven’t watched the NBA yet this season, nor the NFL since week 4 or 5, I don’t like watching Madden football.

i

THAT and also the troll leaves out all that stuff happens in those pics of oakland happen in SF as well.:abgg2q.jpg:

as always WRONGwinger gets his ass owned by me with the help of you of course.:abgg2q.jpg:

in taking wrongwinger to school that SF is no better.:abgg2q.jpg:

1404225_1280x720.jpg

1*wt1l5ZKArXfw92-Pj0qlPQ.jpeg

Looks like the exact same thing to me in oakland.so whats wrongwingers point? as always he has NONE.:lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:
oh and Bodecca who LIVES in Oakland,she has said here before she prefers Oakland to SF.:abgg2q.jpg:

i

There's something about 62 degrees in mid July that doesn't stroke my appetite. And the ferocious, freezing afternoon winds aren't a good cup of tea. I moved away from the San Francisco Bay area 30 years ago. Never regretted it.

Unfit for human habitation. Not just San Francisco. The whole state.

091016-quake-hmed-01.grid-6x2.jpg

Cypress_collapsed.jpg
Mark Twain

Coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco

San Fran

Beautiful scenery, great architecture, cable cars, great restaurants, great shops, great people

Top five city

San Fran

Beautiful scenery, great architecture, cable cars, great restaurants, great shops, great people

Top five city
Lost in space.

th

I wouldn't go near a restaurant in San Francisco. You might get AIDS.

sure are more likely to have them there than ACROSS the Bay in Oakland if anything. its ALWAYS SF the one that is mentioned as the gay capitol in the country but thats WHY wrongwinger loves the city so much you know HE is.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

San Fran

Top five city
Lost in space.

th

I wouldn't go near a restaurant in San Francisco. You might get AIDS.

sure are more likely to have them there than ACROSS the Bay in Oakland if anything. its ALWAYS SF the one that is mentioned as the gay capitol in the country but thats WHY wrongwinger loves the city so much you know HE is.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Oakland is a shithole

No team belongs there

Forum List

Back