Warren: We Have To Stop Putting Trans Women Who Are Incarcerated Into Prisons With Men

Put em where their plumbing says they go, not what they claim they are.

I don't mean to be a nudge, but why do we need to care? If they are transgendered, and being transgendered presents an unpleasant issue for them, if they have to go to prison with men for criminal act they committed, why did they not consider it before they committed the criminal act?

i wonder where Warren would like to put criminal bigfoots who are 1/3rd straight, 1/3rd lesbian,,and 1/3rd Korean?

So she's effectively advocating putting biological men into women's prisons.

Brilliant.

i wonder where Warren would like to put criminal bigfoots who are 1/3rd straight, 1/3rd lesbian,,and 1/3rd Korean?

We should have different prisons for each of the 73 genders... or wait, is that sexist?

All together in one place?

Fuck, you are a sexist either way, can't win.

Ok to put them on a track team with women and in their locker rooms, but she doesn’t want them in prison with men?

What is the problem with the knowing the difference between the xx and XY chromosomes?

So she's effectively advocating putting biological men into women's prisons.

Brilliant.

The idea is to switch them from prisons where they will be abused (and maybe like it, after all: most are male prostitutes) and put them in prisons where they can abuse the women.

Nope, I think they should stay in the male prisons.

Trans extremists have successfully gotten the UK government to investigate Piers Morgan for the "hate crime" of responding to a claim that there are 100 genders -- 100! -- by declaring himself to be a penguin, and demanding to be permitted into the penguin enclosure at the zoo.

State. Criminal. Investigation.

It won't be long before girls who complain about boys pretending to be girls winning all their sports competitions will be sued and imprisoned for that as a "hate crime."

Trans extremists have successfully gotten the UK government to investigate Piers Morgan for the "hate crime" of responding to a claim that there are 100 genders -- 100! -- by declaring himself to be a penguin, and demanding to be permitted into the penguin enclosure at the zoo.

State. Criminal. Investigation.

It won't be long before girls who complain about boys pretending to be girls winning all their sports competitions will be sued and imprisoned for that as a "hate crime."
Yes. Tom Rogan has objected and now termed a "transphobiic hater trafficking in bigotry".

Forum List

Back