Warren says the Green New Deal doesn’t go ‘far enough’

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
I careless about this Green New Deal. But all of the Dems only focus on taking away but not adding. That there's a lot of great green inventions that it will improve the job market and make life more fun. But The Dems wants you to stay at home and be miserable while they strip your account and let them take your organs.

At a CNN town hall event on Thursday night, an audience member asked Warren whether or not she agreed with a ban on the export of U.S. oil as part of her environmental platform.

Warren said that she had not "thought about it in terms of that specific part" but "what I want to do is see us get off an oil economy, and not only for ourselves, but for the rest of the world; I want to see us move entirely to green."
Warren says the Green New Deal doesn’t go ‘far enough’

Liz Warren not only wants to shoot the economy in the head, she wants to bury it at a crossroads with a stake through its heart -- and then salt the earth.

You simply can't trust Democrats with an economy. They'd fuck up a Little League bake sale.

If Warren is backing the green bullshit it just shows what a moron she is.

That green shit would bankrupt the country. Guess she's to stupid to see it or she doesn't car.

What a clueless moron.

It may sound good to create a home that cost less than $4,000 to make. But it only last around 70 years, depends on what climate and area you live in.
But I'll betcha that these homes are created from GMO algae that is very harmful to the environment, which corporate America has already patented this algae.
Now we have brain eating amoebas floating around in our drinking and bathing waters. and now we will have to put into our tap water some more harmful chemicals in it. Which there is another method that can clean our tap water, but they will not use it. They rather use harsh chemical that will fry our brains rather than use something that will help us.

Forum List

Back