Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

Good
I did prove it

Someone planning a hit does not wait on line st Western Union
Why not? And who says he was waiting in any sort of line at all? Only you.
Why Wasn’t Jack Ruby Present to Murder Lee Harvey Oswald at the Announced 10 a.m. Transfer Time? - Through the 'Oswald' Window

Maybe one of his many friends among Dallas police tipped him off and Ruby showed up at the police station at 11:21 rather than at the originally scheduled 10:00 am time of Oswald's transfer.
Ruby said he was forced by figures of great power to do what he did and he begged Earl Warren to let him testify in Washington DC in front of committee where he could tell what he knew. Earl Warren said no....not very concerned for a man who was supposedly heading a commission after the whole truth of the JFK coup, was he.
Not exactly turning over all stones, was he.

Jack Ruby's communications with Mafia figures jumped dramatically after the president was shot. We see now why Ruby was so conflicted about the squeeze he was in.

Funny how Eric the Troll just says things like "Jack Ruby's communications with Mafia figures jumped dramatically..." as if it's accepted fact, but provides NO support for the claim. When you compare that to his demand that those who don't agree with him provide proof of EVERY statement (while then refusing to accept the proof that's provided) you can see exactly what his game is.

As far as I bothered to read
There is overwhelming evidence Oswald was the killer

1 He had attempted to assassinate Gen Walker
2. It was his rifle (same one used on Walker)
3. Rifle and casings bearing his prints were found in his place of work
4. Oswald fled the scene after the shooting
5. His handgun killed Officer Tippett who was detaining him as a possible suspect
Or one of his doubles did this, hopelessly incriminating the patsy the CIA hoped to pin the murder of the president on.
Seeing the Unspeakable: Lee Harvey Oswald and his Identical Twin

Paraffin test run on Oswald while in custody showed he had fired no rifle that day. They were ignored.

Too fucking stupid to reply to

Wrong. Many people were in the upper floors overlooking the motorcade, thanks to the secret service not locking down the buildings. Made for a perfect ambush, which is but one proof of conspiracy among hundreds.

Amazing fact often overlooked by dumb statists like you: Oswald was the ONLY US Marine to ever defect to the USSR and return (without any consequences...strange no?), yet he was not apprehended prior to JFK’s visit. Amazingly, the only Marine to ever defect and return just happens to work at a building above the route, is well known to authorities, but is not picked up.

MAGICAL!!!
Amazingly I never considered this before. Oswald was known to the FBI and CIA for a string of anti American actions (defection to Soviet Union, visits Mexico in '63 looking for a visa to Cuba and the Soviet Union, in a Fair Play for Cuba organization in New Orleans, Oswald declared himself a Marxist, etc.).

He's working in a building that JFK is going to pass right by yet the Secret Service doesn't do a thing to intervene, contrary to agency policy. It's almost as if people within in the government wanted JFK to die. Odd....
It was all a big set up and obvious coup d'etat.

You make claims, but you can provide no support for your claims that aren't conspiracy theories based on imagination and rumors. If you could, you would. You don't, because you can't.
Done it dozens of times in this thread and others. Forgive me if I find it ludicrous that you statists STILL believe the totally discredited WC.

It gets old after awhile.

It does get old to read the same retreaded conspiracy theory fantasies over and over while seeing no proof. The Warren Commission has not been "discredited", in fact the evidence has been examined again and again over 50 years and has never been disproved. It's been independently proven again and again that the rifle could have been used to do the shooting. For example:

There was no WC witness who recanted their testimony, saying it was fiction. No one has ever been shown that their version was fabricated. Conspiracy theorists cannot say the same. Why don't you folks just give up your fantasies and accept that, within limits, we know what happened.

The WC is bogus bull shit. Only idiots believe it.

It was a coup d'etat. Accept it. CIA inspired, enacted, and covered up.

As far as I bothered to read
There is overwhelming evidence Oswald was the killer

1 He had attempted to assassinate Gen Walker
2. It was his rifle (same one used on Walker)
3. Rifle and casings bearing his prints were found in his place of work
4. Oswald fled the scene after the shooting
5. His handgun killed Officer Tippett who was detaining him as a possible suspect
Or one of his doubles did this, hopelessly incriminating the patsy the CIA hoped to pin the murder of the president on.
Seeing the Unspeakable: Lee Harvey Oswald and his Identical Twin

Paraffin test run on Oswald while in custody showed he had fired no rifle that day. They were ignored.

Paraffin tests never show such certian results

Parrifin tests were notoriously unreliable

Amazingly I never considered this before. Oswald was known to the FBI and CIA for a string of anti American actions (defection to Soviet Union, visits Mexico in '63 looking for a visa to Cuba and the Soviet Union, in a Fair Play for Cuba organization in New Orleans, Oswald declared himself a Marxist, etc.).

He's working in a building that JFK is going to pass right by yet the Secret Service doesn't do a thing to intervene, contrary to agency policy. It's almost as if people within in the government wanted JFK to die. Odd....

You make claims, but you can provide no support for your claims that aren't conspiracy theories based on imagination and rumors. If you could, you would. You don't, because you can't.
Done it dozens of times in this thread and others. Forgive me if I find it ludicrous that you statists STILL believe the totally discredited WC.

It does get old to read the same retreaded conspiracy theory fantasies over and over while seeing no proof. The Warren Commission has not been "discredited", in fact the evidence has been examined again and again over 50 years and has never been disproved. It's been independently proven again and again that the rifle could have been used to do the shooting. For example:

There was no WC witness who recanted their testimony, saying it was fiction. No one has ever been shown that their version was fabricated. Conspiracy theorists cannot say the same. Why don't you folks just give up your fantasies and accept that, within limits, we know what happened.

Provide some evidence.

Cite a specific passage from the WC which is a lie and provide evidence .

Oh wait you can't
Your entire belief is simple ideology.

That's ironic considering the moronic blather you've posted. If you are too lazy to reply, too stupid to reply,
too out of running room to reply it's all the same to me.

You are defending the indefensible.and not doing a very good job of it at that.
The American public from the start have always thought the Warren Commission was a con job.
I guess you are in that minority of dupes who swallow whatever bullshit they are given.

Last edited:
That's ironic considering the moronic blather you've posted. If you are too lazy to reply, too stupid to reply,
too out of running room to reply it's all the same to me.

You are defending the indefensible.and not doing a very good job of it at that.

No, claiming body doubles is just plain stupid and provides justification to ignore everything you post.

No, claiming body doubles is just plain stupid and provides justification to ignore everything you post.
Yeah...everyone knows that the use of doubles and look alikes to achieve political and military goals has never been used before in human history. 10 Body Doubles And Impersonators Used Throughout History - Listverse

You are so right to reject the possibility out of hand. You wouldn't be an unthinking ass without such an ignorant mind set.

I have found that if I wrap my head in tin foil (shiny side out ) I can detect body doubles

Yeah...everyone knows that the use of doubles and look alikes to achieve political and military goals has never been used before in human history. 10 Body Doubles And Impersonators Used Throughout History - Listverse

You are so right to reject the possibility out of hand. You wouldn't be an unthinking ass without such an ignorant mind set.

Which means nothing.

What you ignore is that the murder of Kennedy was a crime. A spectacular crime but just a crime.

Endless cases exist where people who are famous criminals are misidentified in the memories of various witnesses both before and after they are caught. In the case of Oswald after he was caught and it was determined that he shot Kennedy, hundreds if not thousands of people remembered seeing him or meeting him somewhere in some fashion. Some of them may have even been correct. This is not the same as using a double however it is just people remembering or thinking that remember the guy.

Yes doubles have been used for various purposes. Hitler had one Saddam Hussein had one or more. But these doubles were not used for political means. They were used for security. Send the double to make a public appearance while the real guy does something else in a more secure location

There is no benefit to having multiple oswalds running around before the assassination. It does not help or assist the assassination or even a cover up. It would be a no benefit waste of time which would only place the conspiracy under more scrutiny and thus risking exposure

The very idea is stupid

I have found that if I wrap my head in tin foil (shiny side out ) I can detect body doubles
You aren't countering or disproving my citation of the historical use of body doubles. You are just ignoring it hoping if you pretend it doesn't exist the fact will go away.

That's what weak fucking idiots do.

You aren't countering or disproving my citation of the historical use of body doubles. You are just ignoring it hoping if you pretend it doesn't exist the fact will go away.

:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

welcome to the world this shill liives in,could not have said it better myself. do yourself a favor,put him on ignore,i did that when he first registered here and first started trolling.

Provide some evidence.

Oh wait you can't

Again, slowly, the evidence is overwhelming. One does have to have the ability to think logically and put all the pieces together. Apparently, you and the other foolish statists can’t do this. Sorry.

Provide some evidence.

Oh wait you can't

Again, slowly, the evidence is overwhelming. One does have to have the ability to think logically and put all the pieces together. Apparently, you and the other foolish statists can’t do this. Sorry.

Wrong

There is no evidence

You must have been asked a couple of hundred times for evidence and you never even try to cite any, All you do is repeat your assertions with some statist statist statist thrown in

That is not an argument

It is not evidence.

Eric and dale and some others have made lame attempts to provide evidence but they have been dismantled and crushed and debunked

Cute some evidence. Your assertions are no good

Yes...you caught us

It was not Oswald, but a super secret body double constructed by the Russians under the guidance of George Bush

Provide some evidence.

Oh wait you can't

Evidence?

55 years and you have yet to provide a shred of evidence that Oswald did not act alone

Evidence?

55 years and you have yet to provide a shred of evidence that Oswald did not act alone
"According to a 2015 Politico report, newly declassified documents show that CIA director, John A. McCone, hid evidence from the Warren commission, set up by Lyndon Johnson to investigate JFK's assassination. According to a once-secret report written in 2013 by the CIA's top in-house historian, David Robarge, the CIA admits McCone and other senior CIA officials withheld 'incendiary' information from the Warren Commission thereby perverting the course of justice."

Nothing more has to be provided to you to prove the entire Oswald narrative was an invention of J. Edgar Hoover (among others) who, in recently declassified memos (already cited) was urging underlings, the very day after Oswald was killed,
that the public must be made to believe he (Oswald) was the lone responsible party for the death of JFK.

Did you get that? Not that we must show the people evidence of FBI informant Lee Harvey Oswald and just how he shot the president all by himself with his antiquated and badly malfunctioning rifle....but we must make the people believe!

Nobody has to prove a thing to you. Instead it's you who must demonstrate why the Warren Commission itself should
be trusted by a single thinking US citizen given all we know about their criminal coverup and lies.

"Several tests have been conducted over the years by other expert rifleman (including Simmon's team) attempting to duplicate Oswald's alleged feat. Many have been able to get off 3 rounds in 6 seconds with the Carcano, but most of these tests were at still targets. Few, if any, have been able to hit with any accuracy a moving target at the specified distances in the time required." Oswald and the Carcano rifle

Last edited:
Yes...you caught us

It was not Oswald, but a super secret body double constructed by the Russians under the guidance of George Bush
And now you resort to childish attempts at ridicule. How pathetic!

Sorry...you were doing OK for a while

But once you went Oswald Body Double on us, you entered the realm of batshit crazy

Your posts are now the equal of LA RAM FAN formerly known as 9-11 Truth

Tell us......you are a 9-11 Truther aren’t ya?

Forum List

Back