Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

Nazi...STOP LYING!
Provide evidence that I posted a lie.

Provide evidence of a lie in the Warren commission

Provide evidence Oswald was right wing.

Your repeated screechings are not evidence and I have stated documented fact.

Cough it up boy.

You have much to learn if you think Oswald wasn’t right wing....Garrison proved that 50 years ago
Garrison proved no such thing his book and attempt to falsely prosecute Clay Shaw was an absolute abuse of power and failed massively,.

Garrison provided no evidence of any kind that Oswald was right wing or a cia agent.

Garrison lost his case in court because he had no evidence against clay shaw.

Oswald was a marxist and left winger that is fact from his own admission which you cannot find any evidence to refute.

Stop being like gipper and laram and the other punks and provide some evidence instead of repeating myth

Four shots fired

Only three and your fake film was debunked pages ago on this thread by factual evidence.

You haven’t debunked anything and still can’t place Oswald in the sixth floor window

Four shots fired

Only three and your fake film was debunked pages ago on this thread by factual evidence.

You haven’t debunked anything and still can’t place Oswald in the sixth floor window

Wrong and flat out lying on both counts.

Once again multiple witnesses saw him on the sixth floor and left leaving him there. We also have massive physical evidence placing him there, his rifle with prints, his shell casings with prints, his most recent prints on boxes which made the snipers nest.

All of that places him there period.

I debunked you and proved your film wrong with post # 1335.

I proved multiple links showing why the dictabelt recording is not valid evidence. I also posted a link to the actual dictabelt recording as opposed to the fake one in your video and anyone listening to both can see where yours has artificial gun shot sounds inserted. That recording actually came from a conspiracy theory website but debunks and proves your link to be false.

Here is all of that again.

Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone.

Yes everyone including you can see your claim is false and debunked and the evidence proves it and you simply lie to cover up your childish inability to admit error.

So now this guy will run away for a while and come back in a few while hoping will notice how he was destroyed by evidence.

Just like the dishonest cowards LARAM LADEXTER and Gipper

Nazi...STOP LYING!

Cough it up boy.

You have much to learn if you think Oswald wasn’t right wing....Garrison proved that 50 years ago
He only knows the fictional account put out by the Warren Commission. All the evidence proving conspiracy is of no use to him.

Nazi...STOP LYING!

Cough it up boy.

He only knows the fictional account put out by the Warren Commission. All the evidence proving conspiracy is of no use to him.
There is no evidence proving conspiracy you have been asked over and over to post some of that evidence and never have been able to do so.

This proves you are the gullible fool and liar falling for fairy tales.

There is nothing fictional about the Warren commission report which is why you have never been able to show any evidence of such fiction.

You never read the report and have no idea what it says.

Cite some specific evidence of conspiracy

Show some evidence of fiction in the Warren commission report.

You have been asked over and over again and have never shown any such evidence

That's why you are my bitch so if you want to stop being owned by me post some evidence

Nazi...STOP LYING!

Cough it up boy.

Once again show some evidence.

You won't because you are a coward and liar who will just run away and slink back in a little while with more lies and I will destroy you again.

Nazi...STOP LYING!

Cough it up boy.

Post anything specific in the Warren commission report which was fictional and provide evidence.

Post specific evidence of a conspiracy you have never done so.

Nazi...STOP LYING!

Cough it up boy.

Post anything specific in the Warren commission report which was fictional and provide evidence.

done it too many times to count you can't accept the truth

Nazi...STOP LYING!

Cough it up boy.

You are lying and everyone knows it.

Throughout this entire thread and every other thread on JFK you have never posted supporting evidence for your claim

You are fooling no one boy everyone can look through the thread and see that you never powt evidence.

Now post some evidence for your claim.

Post one specific piece of fiction from the Warren commission and post evidence.

Post one piece of evidence of conspiracy

Post any evidence that Oswald was a right winger

You have never done so and are a liar now show your evidence

Nazi...STOP LYING!

Cough it up boy.

You know you are lying like the coward you have always been.

You have never posted evidence now try and do so for once

Cough it up boy.

A Nazi CIA agent can never tell the truth.

Nazi...STOP LYING!

Cough it up boy.

The CIA and other agencies withheld information from the warren commission, so they did the best they could with what they had. The HSCA accepted conspiracy based on the accustics which prove four shots

Nazi...STOP LYING!

Cough it up boy.

The CIA and other agencies withheld information from the warren commission, so they did the best they could with what they had. The HSCA accepted conspiracy based on the accustics which prove four shots
The WC was a clear white wash. Putting that scumbag Dulles on the Commission, is all the proof you need.

I find it laughable that the Lying Nazi knows absolutely nothing about the HSCA. He just ignores all the evidence and proclaims there is none.

Nazi...STOP LYING!

Cough it up boy.

The WC was a clear white wash. Putting that scumbag Dulles on the Commission, is all the proof you need.

I find it laughable that the Lying Nazi knows absolutely nothing about the HSCA. He just ignores all the evidence and proclaims there is none.
:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Cough it up boy.

:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Such is the logic of conspiracy theorists

A Nazi CIA agent can never tell the truth.
You must be one as you have never stated truth and never presented evidence.

Try posting some evidence.

Nazi...STOP LYING!

Cough it up boy.

The have concluded a probable conspiracy based on acoustic evidence which has been debunked.

I proved to you and showed how the acoustic evidence has been proven wrong which im turn means the HSCA's conclusion is wrong.

I asked for specifics and you are still evading and dodging.

Cite any specific fiction in the Warren commission report and provide evidence.

While you are at it cite specific evidence which the CIA withheld and provide a source.

Nazi...STOP LYING!

Cough it up boy.

No that is not all the proof anyone needs.

Repeating an assertion proves you are weak.

Provide evidence of specific fiction on the Warren commission with a reference.

Cough it up boy.

Another ass beating given to LARAM and his buds.

Nazi...STOP LYING!

Cough it up boy.

Cite some of this evidence I know nothing about.

Unlike you I presented evidence to back up my claim

I demonstrated hat candy fool and the have are wrong.

You only make snide little claims and never back them up.

Present some evidence of your claims.

Cite some evidence that Oswald was a right winger.

Cite one lie in the Warren commission report and evidence that it is a lie.

Cite some evidence of a conspiracy.

Do not lie and claim you have done so as the thread proves you never have.

Saying you hate Dulles is not evidence.

Put up or shut up

Cough it up boy.

Cite some of this evidence I know nothing about.

Unlike you I presented evidence to back up my claim

I demonstrated hat candy fool and the have are wrong.

You only make snide little claims and never back them up.

Present some evidence of your claims.

Cite some evidence that Oswald was a right winger.

Cite one lie in the Warren commission report and evidence that it is a lie.

Cite some evidence of a conspiracy.

Do not lie and claim you have done so as the thread proves you never have.

Saying you hate Dulles is not evidence.

Put up or shut up
Cited evidence over and over. You being a CIA dupe chose to ignore all the absolutely transparent clear evidence of a conspiracy, but they taught well at Langley. You have been exposed as liar and propagandist that you are.

Go away now.

Forum List

Back