Warren Called Out During Town Hall Mtg Over Fraudulent Indian Ancestry Claim

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'You're a liar - how can we trust you?'

:p

"During a town hall event in New Hampshire on Thursday, a woman asked Warren how she and others could trust her given her past claim about having Native American ancestry.

"How do you overcome the bridge with voters like me who like you, who like your plans, who like what you have to say but I have concerns about your honesty?" she asked."

'Fake Woo Woo'
Warren responded by telling the woman she just believed what her parents had told her, self-identifying as a 'snowflake' who believe and repeat whatever Democrats tell them without any evidence to back up their claims.

Woman asks Warren about 'honesty' over her claim of Native American ancestry

"I am not a person of color. I am not a citizen of a tribe and I've apologized for any confusion over tribal sovereignty, tribal citizenship, and any harm caused by that."

She apologized for the 'confusion'...

WHEN IS SHE GOING TO REFUND THE COLLEGE FOR THE COST OF THE SCHOLARDHIP SHE STOLE FROM A NATIVE AMERICAN?

Hollywood libs recently got busted for defrauding colleges, bribing coaches, and rigging the system to get their undeserving kids into college - some are facing jail time.

Warren committed fraud and STOLE a college scholarship from a Native American at a prestigious college, and neither the liberal media nor her supporters are saying a word about her admitted crime.

After college, she continued to commit fraud to keep getting the benefits associated with being an actual minority / Native American.

Warren is a fraud / criminal who committed a crime, much like Hillary, except due to the stature of limitations for her crimes having expired she doesn't need anyone to protect her from indictment so she can remain in the Presidential race.

"During a town hall event in New Hampshire on Thursday, a woman asked Warren how she and others could trust her given her past claim about having Native American ancestry.

"How do you overcome the bridge with voters like me who like you, who like your plans, who like what you have to say but I have concerns about your honesty?" she asked."

'Fake Woo Woo'
Warren responded by telling the woman she just believed what her parents had told her, self-identifying as a 'snowflake' who believe and repeat whatever Democrats tell them without any evidence to back up their claims.

You trust Trump don’t you?

Warren's DNA test found that she has only an incredibly small trace amount of Indian DNA: it found that she is between 1/64th and 1/1024th Native American, which means she is between 98.44 percent and 99.9 percent not Native American. Most people would never claim American Indian heritage, to any degree, based on such a minuscule amount of Indian DNA.

She now claims that she was only taking her family's word about her American Indian heritage. However, surely she could tell just by looking at her family members and grandparents, old family photos, etc., that if she had any Native American blood in her, it was a very, very small amount, certainly not enough to justify going around claiming to be Native American.

'Fake Woo Woo'

A MAGAt calling Warren a liar.

:21: :auiqs.jpg::laugh2: :laugh: :p

You trust Trump don’t you?
Trump's policies have been, and are good for America. Democrats opposed almost all of them.

I trust Trump to continue to push those policies.

Do you trust any of the Democrats running to turn their backs on the Democrat Party and do what is best for America?

'Fake Woo Woo'

he took the test. It proved her right.

he took the test. It proved her right.

Huh??? You might wanna read the test results. The test proved that Warren has only a tiny, tiny trace amount of American Indian DNA, at best 1/64th, which equates to 1.56%. 1/64th means that someone at least six generations ago had some American Indian blood in them. No one in their right mind, with an ounce of integrity, would use such a minuscule amount of Indian DNA as a reason to claim they were "Native American."

So her mother told her she was Native American. Did she have enough intelligence and common sense to observe that her mother might be wrong, since no one in her family had any Native American facial traits or brownish skin?

New Topics

Forum List

Back