Warren Buffett Is Giving Away A Billion Dollars In Basketball Contest

Your ridiculous mathematical pronouncements are as ridiculous as your climate change pronouncements.

But, hey, any moron can say whatever they like - look at Sarah Palin.

Dayton is laughing their asses off at you. :lol:

Ohio state finished 5th in the Big Ten. A Dayton win was not all that surprising.
Where did Dayton finish?

Don't care, Ohio State was nothing close to a dominant team, nationally or in the Big Ten.

Ok, Mercer beat Duke

Warren will sleep good tonight
He was never in danger of losing sleep.

Oh, I forgot - you don't read.

Hey dumb ass, read what I wrote:

I agree, some people truly study the game. It's a bit like poker, to be an expert you have to play a ton of hands. Nobody will win, but I'm not sure a perfect bracket won't be completed before my demise.

Got it?:cuckoo:

I'm flabbergasted that there are still two thousand with a chance to win the billion $. I can't believe there were that many that picked Mercer to beat Duke.

Ohio state finished 5th in the Big Ten. A Dayton win was not all that surprising.
Where did Dayton finish?

Don't care, Ohio State was nothing close to a dominant team, nationally or in the Big Ten.

Who was dominant? They had a better shot than most teams. I believe they were ranked 19th in the country. Dayton is playing well they knocked off the Buckeyes and the defending National champions Syracuse.

Where did Dayton finish?

Who was dominant? They had a better shot than most teams. I believe they were ranked 19th in the country. Dayton is playing well they knocked off the Buckeyes and the defending National champions Syracuse.

Don't get me wrong, they were a good team, but 3 people in our little office pool picked em.

AND Dayton looked freaking good in the process

Been an incredible tourney

Last edited:

Don't get me wrong, they were a good team, but 3 people in our little office pool picked em.

AND Dayton looked freaking good in the process

Been an incredible tourney

So has Stanford, but I guess I'll take Dayton to lose to Florida.

It just struck me, that Buffet doesn't have anything better to do with a billion dollars. And nobody can understand why this country is so fucked up.

Forum List

Back