Warren Buffet...typical liberal hypocrite

• Banned
Asswipe, scum like you, the media and obamination constantly bring up his bullshit quotes about the "rich not paying their share."

He is a liberal scum billionaire that just fired 72 people over the holidays......shut the fuck up.

Raids a company, makes some money then closes it by firing 72 workers over the holidays....where o' where are the media headlines and liberals whining about this????

Manassas News & Messenger prints final edition - WTOP.com

Which election was Buffet running for president on the platform that he is a job creator?

Yet people like you cheer on the Hobby Lobby threatening to go out of business on conservative principals and fucking over 1,000s of their employees in the process. I'm confused why I'm supposed to be upset about a business closing down when it's not profitable anymore.

Asswipe, scum like you, the media and obamination constantly bring up his bullshit quotes about the "rich not paying their share."

He is a liberal scum billionaire that just fired 72 people over the holidays......shut the fuck up.

Raids a company, makes some money then closes it by firing 72 workers over the holidays....where o' where are the media headlines and liberals whining about this????

Which election was Buffet running for president on the platform that he is a job creator?

Pretty sure Buffet advocated raising taxes on people such as him......probably why it was called the Buffet rule. Nice try at resetting the conversation only 3 posts in. :clap2:

Do you make it a habit of starting threads that get destroyed before the end of the first page?

• Banned
Asswipe....if he is going to put himself in the spotlight in politics then maybe he shouldn't be shutting down a company over the holidays when he could take the loss of keeping it open and not even miss a beat with his billions.

Oh, only a dumbfuck like you believes he is really talking about raising his own taxes when he is talking about INCOME TAXES and most of his revenue is from Capital Gains and interest. He is talking out his ass and you are licking it.

Pretty sure Buffet advocated raising taxes on people such as him......probably why it was called the Buffet rule. Nice try at resetting the conversation only 3 posts in. :clap2:

Do you make it a habit of starting threads that get destroyed before the end of the first page?

Last edited:
  • Banned
I didn't say shit about Hobby Lobby, you pile of shit.

Hobby Lobby is being fined for standing up for their religious views.....which shows you, obamination and all the other scum behind it should end up in jail someday for violating their civil rights.

You can't make people violate their own religious views no matter what fucking laws you pass.

Yet people like you cheer on the Hobby Lobby threatening to go out of business on conservative principals and fucking over 1,000s of their employees in the process. I'm confused why I'm supposed to be upset about a business closing down when it's not profitable anymore.

• Banned
Because you're in it and talking about Hobby Lobby.

Of course, you have no problem with a liberal hypocrite billionaire firing 72 people over the holidays so he can prevent himself from losing another penny.....oh the horror.

This thread is stupid.

Looney liberal logic....

So when Bain Capital was shutting down companies long after Romney left Bain.......Romney was to blame and he is EVIL.

When Buffet's company does the same thing over the holiday season.....it's ok, no big deal....must talk about Hobby Lobby instead.

I didn't say shit about Hobby Lobby, you pile of shit.

Hobby Lobby is being fined for standing up for their religious views.....which shows you, obamination and all the other scum behind it should end up in jail someday for violating their civil rights.

You can't make people violate their own religious views no matter what fucking laws you pass.

:lol: They're crying like little bitches like you are in this thread because they can't break the law by suppressing elements of their employees' health care. And they're threatening to go out of business while winding up useful idiots like you in the process based on these bullshit principals because it's good for their business.

And the company that went out of business was a small town newspaper that was part of Buffet's corporation. Now I know the newspaper business is absolutely thriving in our modern times but I would think the way Buffet became so rich was because he makes smart business decisions like getting rid of businesses that run in the red. Businesses close every day in this country, even those run by conservative business men. So I'm confused what I'm supposed to be upset about. Did he run around in piss in every one of his employees' faces? This thread is stupid.

And by the way shouldn't you be happy that what I'm sure you believe to be a LIBERALZZZ PROPAGANDA NEWSPAPERZZZ is going out of business? I would've thought you'd be trying to spin this into a win.

Last edited:
Looney liberal logic....

So when Bain Capital was shutting down companies long after Romney left Bain.......Romney was to blame and he is EVIL.

When Buffet's company does the same thing over the holiday season.....it's ok, no big deal....must talk about Hobby Lobby instead.

Which office is Buffet running for?

Looney liberal logic....

That's because the obama zombies have been given their walking orders by the obama admin/staffers.....disrupt, distract, deny, and blame the other party. They pay these assholes to infilitrate websites and disrupt legitimate conversations with their rehetoric. It's their mantra, ya know. Their marketing strategy is "blame Bush".....and, because half the country is blind and dumb, it has been successful. It's all up to the conservatives now to find a marketing strategy to fight against the obama machine.....once the conservatives find a way to do this, the dem party is finished. I read somewhere that said obama admin didn't win, but rather it was their "marketing" strategy that won for the dems......they are right. Policies don't matter anymore; it's marketing the "product" that wins elections. So.....the conservatives need to find a way to market their product. They can do it, but they have to rely on people other than establishment repubs to run their campaigns.

Looney liberal logic....

No one said Buffet is running for office.....they said he is full of shit. It happens to be true....

Looney liberal logic....

No one said Buffet is running for office.....they said he is full of shit. It happens to be true....

Why is he full of shit?

Don't you assholes call what he did "vulture capitalism?" Obama harassed Romney endlessly with such accusations, and all you turds were howling for blood. But when it's one of your own, you don't give a shit.

How beautifully liberal!

Don't you assholes call what he did "vulture capitalism?" Obama harassed Romney endlessly with such accusations, and all you turds were howling for blood. But when it's one of your own, you don't give a shit.

How beautifully liberal!

Because I actually read the article and researched the matter so I have a concept of what I'm talking about unlike the hot head partisan hacks this thread is drawing. The thing the OP is whining about is a small town newspaper that had been running in the red and was finally shut down when it couldn't be saved. Romney's Bain Capital gang raped healthy businesses and then help ship those thousands of jobs to China. Kind of different. And I'm confused how or why you're trying to connect Obama to this matter.

Not understanding the facts of a matter before screaming about it. How beautifully conservative!

What the OP has conveniently failed to mention is that this "typical liberal hypocrite" is currently giving away the vast majority of his money to "charity!"

If there is a "hypocrite" to be found in all of this, its not a "liberal" and its certainly not "Warren Buffet!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back