Warren Buffet, Time Traveler

I think propping up Buffet is a mistake. Time will tell

I certainty see him as a hypocrite

Turns out anyway his secretary makes 400K. That makes her part of the deadbeat "1 percenters" who only pay 40 percent of income taxes and clearly aren't carrying their weight in this country. I wonder if Obama knew that when he took up for her, that he was protecting a leach on society.

I think propping up Buffet is a mistake. Time will tell

I certainty see him as a hypocrite

Turns out anyway his secretary makes 400K. That makes her part of the deadbeat "1 percenters" who only pay 40 percent of income taxes and clearly aren't carrying their weight in this country. I wonder if Obama knew that when he took up for her, that he was protecting a leach on society.

The entire thing is a joke... meant only to fool the ignorant.

The-Old-Walnut-Shell-Game--74698-1.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone who understand's Warren Buffett's career success knows that it is derived from a monopoly power to manipulate the tax code in acquiring risk-free cash flows. Berkshire Hathaway's fundamental business model is built upon its internal capital market strategy and Buffett has perpetuated this operation by marketing Berkshire Hathaway's attractiveness as a US tax shelter to private business owners looking to park revenues. Here's Buffett giving his sales pitch in Berkshire's 1995 annual report:

“In making acquisitions, we have a further advantage: As payment, we
can offer sellers a stock backed by an extraordinary collection of outstanding
businesses. An individual or a family wishing to dispose of a single fine business,
but also wishing to defer personal taxes indefinitely, is apt to find Berkshire stock
a particularly comfortable holding.”
http://www.abe.sju.edu/krishnan.pdf

Now I credit and admire Buffett for his proven mastery of the art of finance but I cannot be expected to take seriously the advertised "fairness" intent of this so-called Buffett Rule which if undertaken would in fact transform Berkshire Hathaway into the kind of absolute power vehicle historically used to establish oligarchies.

If people had any idea of how Buffett amassed his fortune and why he wants to increase capital gains taxes they'd have a significantly better perspective of this tax issue.

Berkshire Hathaway evolved from a failing textile company to a multinational insurance conglomerate by using an investment scheme that makes the housing bubble's MBS and derivatives schemes seem altruistic by comparison. Simply explained: Buffett has used the 70 different insurance companies owned by Berkshire to operate insurance and reinsurance arrangements that profit at virtually zero risk by deliberately driving up insurance premiums in the US. Ironic indeed that the single individual directly responsible for the bloated scam that is our US health insurance industry is the same person that's now being trusted by the left to restructure our US financial services industry.

That's why Chris loves him !

He talks well all the while screwing democrats coming and going. And we all know how sex-starved Chris is.

Forum List

Back