Warren Buffet Knocks Whole Foods Markets

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
1200x-1.jpg

Buffett Affirms Junk Food Citing Lack of Smiles at Whole Foods - Bloomberg Business

Warren Buffet , one of the primary reasons Obama refuses to allow the Keystone pipeline to be built, loves junk food. I guess this is just a way for the tax-cheat to earn a few browny points after it was discovered that Whole Foods was feeding National Guard troops in Baltimore.

How dare they help peacekeepers, right.

Liberal progressive anarchists have been attacking anyone who dares to stop the riots in Baltimore, including a mother that was filmed disciplining her son, who was caught looting while wearing a mask.

I guess Obama and his friends like racial violence, killing cops, destruction of property, thievery, and junk food. Buffet is a major stockholder of Coca-Cola, DairyQueen, and Sees Candy.

He thinks Whole Foods doesn't sell enough sugar to suit him which explains why they have "a lack of smiles" in their stores.

What a putz.....

1200x-1.jpg

Buffett Affirms Junk Food Citing Lack of Smiles at Whole Foods - Bloomberg Business

Warren Buffet , one of the primary reasons Obama refuses to allow the Keystone pipeline to be built, loves junk food. I guess this is just a way for the tax-cheat to earn a few browny points after it was discovered that Whole Foods was feeding National Guard troops in Baltimore.

How dare they help peacekeepers, right.

Liberal progressive anarchists have been attacking anyone who dares to stop the riots in Baltimore, including a mother that was filmed disciplining her son, who was caught looting while wearing a mask.

I guess Obama and his friends like racial violence, killing cops, destruction of property, thievery, and junk food. Buffet is a major stockholder of Coca-Cola, DairyQueen, and Sees Candy.

He thinks Whole Foods doesn't sell enough sugar to suit him which explains why they have "a lack of smiles" in their stores.

What a putz.....
In other news, the jury is still out on whether or not to allow home owners in subdivisions to own and keep large alligators on their property. In sports, Johnny Ort has invented a "leaping" basketball that's sure to change the sport forever. Each team will use remote controllers to play the game from the sidelines. In fashion news, topless is "IN", in mountain resorts on the slopes of Colorado. News sources are reporting that the hills are alive with music. In the political news, "I'm Running" has become so popular this campaign season, that "Heinz 57 Variety" is naming each variety after a candidate. Heinz has issued a statement telling candidates that the naming will be on a first come basis, so hurry if you're running for president. In the OBIT section, Mrs. Lealand passed away at the ripe old age of 71. While walking her dog Buster, the Obama motorcade passed by, and Buster eager to relieve himself on the Limo tires, pulled Mrs. Lealand into the path of a presidential armored personnel carrier. Buster survived, and has become a Republican poster dog. Mr. Obama later released a statement saying that dogs owned by Republicans should always be on a very short leash.

Buffet is famous for his junk food habit. He is the world's foremost investor and has made many people into millionaires.
When he speaks on policy issues he sounds like a dolt.

Buffet is famous for his junk food habit. He is the world's foremost investor and has made many people into millionaires.
When he speaks on policy issues he sounds like a dolt.
He is quite smart and sounds smart. You sound like a dolt.

Mud is still shooting for the DUMBEST poster on here.....and he is gaining on all his right wing "competitors."

Junk foods and sugar nutritionally suck moose cock. His taste (no pun intended) on where to invest sure doesn't help but isn't Warren Buffet, or anyone else, entitled to ingest and invest what and where he chooses?

There's a reason you don't see smiles at HoFoods. They're greedy price gougers.

I keep trying to get Pat Bagley, the cartoonist at the SL Trib, to do a sketch of the granola heads "in their native habitat browsing in WF." Since Pat is a granola head, he won't do it.

Forum List

Back