Warren, bought and paid for, a 1 percenter doing well

From the article:
how can you rail against the 1 percent, when you are and live like the 1 percent?

Seriously? A person, any person and in this case Liz Warren, is a hypocrite if they are rich and also speak out against the excesses of rich people? WTF? Surely you jest?!?

From the article:
how can you rail against the 1 percent, when you are and live like the 1 percent?

Seriously? A person, any person and in this case Liz Warren, is a hypocrite if they are rich and also speak out against the excesses of rich people? WTF? Surely you jest?!?
To live in excess and to condemn those who do live in excess doesn't seem hypocritical to you?

350,000 to teach ONE class, doesn't that seem hypocritical to you?

From the article:

To live in excess and to condemn those who do live in excess doesn't seem hypocritical to you?

I don't care what Liz Warren earned as a professor or as a consultant. I care about whether what she says about "whatever" is (1) factually accurate and (2) ethically just. That she happens to be comfortable has nothing to do with either of those things.

Democrats don't hate rich people. That's just more stupid BS the right wing comes up with.

Another example:

Democrats don't like racists. The GOP is 90% white and home to America's racists. So obviously, Democrats don't like white people.

Only the majority of Democrats are white. So they do like white people. Just not white racist Republicans.

Get the picture?

From the article:

Wow, you must really hate living "high on the hog" with tax payer money, don't you?

Being in the Trump Administration and living "High on the Hog".

`
`

The Clintonians have taken over the democratic party and just like their republican protégés, have become owned and operated by the banking and corporate interests.

From the article:

Wow, you must really hate living "high on the hog" with tax payer money, don't you?

The difference is that Trump enjoys it and doesn't pretend to not be a 1 percenter as does the hypocrite Warren.

From the article:

I don't care what Liz Warren earned as a professor or as a consultant. I care about whether what she says about "whatever" is (1) factually accurate and (2) ethically just. That she happens to be comfortable has nothing to do with either of those things.
(2), is it ethically just to bitch about giving free college tuition and then wreck in 350,000 for ONE class?

From the article:

(2), is it ethically just to bitch about giving free college tuition and then wreck in 350,000 for ONE class?
Dude, you keep asking dumbass questions, but you, apparently, cannot make an attestation and defend it. Hell, you're goddamn OP doesn't even make a clear attestation. Step up or shutup.

From the article:

The difference is that Trump enjoys it and doesn't pretend to not be a 1 percenter as does the hypocrite Warren.
So you are happy with him fuking you over as long as he admits he's doing it?

From the article:

So you are happy with him fuking you over as long as he admits he's doing it?
He hasn't done that. What doesn't seem to bother you is Warren lying about the 1 percent.

I care about whether what she says about "whatever" is (1) factually accurate and (2) ethically just.

Translation to standard English - I care about whether what she says about "whatever" agrees with my preconceived ideas.
I wrote my comments in standard English. They required no translation, least of all bu you.

I simply wrote what you meant instead of what you said. It is what you would have said if you were making any attempt to be honest.

I care about whether what she says about "whatever" is (1) factually accurate and (2) ethically just.

Translation to standard English - I care about whether what she says about "whatever" agrees with my preconceived ideas.
I wrote my comments in standard English. They required no translation, least of all bu you.

I simply wrote what you meant instead of what you said. It is what you would have said if you were making any attempt to be honest.
I simply wrote what you meant instead of what you said.
No, you didn't. I wrote what I meant.

New Topics

Forum List

Back