Warren backs men taking over

womens sports.

Warren Urges Arizona to Reject ‘Cruel’ Bill Banning Males from Competing in Female Sports

"Warren Urges Arizona to Reject ‘Cruel’ Bill Banning Males from Competing in Female Sports"

Cruel?

How is it any more cruel than a woman training for years, only to be beat by a male in her sport?

A little off topic------------->but after seeing article after article like this that throws American; and in fact WORLD NORMS out the window, how can we believe that this is NOT the time to throw these kooks out, so far out, they never again pass go, or collect 200 dollars!

In the USA, we HAVE that opportunity. Well! What say you!

NY Post:
As a parent, it is gut-wrenching to know that no matter how hard my daughter works to achieve her goals, she will lose athletic opportunities to a pernicious gender ideology. Left unchecked, this ideology will in the long run eliminate fair play for all biological females in all sports. As we are seeing in Connecticut, a biological boy’s subjective sense of his gender doesn’t cancel out his physical advantage over girls.
https://nypost.com/2019/10/13/justice-for-trans-athletes-is-unfair-to-girls-like-my-daughter/
‘Justice’ for trans athletes is unfair to girls like my daughter

“Girls deserve to compete on a level playing field,” ADF attorney Christiana Holcomb said in a statement. “Forcing them to compete against boys isn’t fair, shatters their dreams and destroys their athletic opportunities.”
https://nypost.com/2020/02/13/conne...transgender-athletes-from-high-school-sports/
Connecticut girls sue to ban transgender athletes from high school sports

womens sports.

Warren Urges Arizona to Reject ‘Cruel’ Bill Banning Males from Competing in Female Sports

"Warren Urges Arizona to Reject ‘Cruel’ Bill Banning Males from Competing in Female Sports"

Cruel?

How is it any more cruel than a woman training for years, only to be beat by a male in her sport?

I hope whoever is handling Trump's campaign ads is making a list of all this crap the Democrats are foisting on America. A huge topic TV dump in October would be helpful and amusing, regardless who gets the Democrat nod.

womens sports.

Cruel?

Warren is living proof she is crazier than a june bug!

I do not care if a guy want to be a w ol man but no they should not be allow to participate in women sports or beauty pagents...

Enough with this nonsense in life...

Forum List

Back