Warning!!! very graphic video of what some saw in hell

I think those people had a psychotic episode and thankfully, there are good drugs for that these days.
You can presume anything but it does not make it so.
It's more likely than your claim that they went to hell and videotaped it.

:rofl:
Drawings and movies people helped to create depicting what some people saw; you must have a real issue with that. It is really not another person's fault that your views are very limited.

WARNING!!!

This video has very graphic drawings of demons, satans (adversaries) and descriptions of what different people saw of that place in the spirit where sinners will reside. It is Chinese with subtitles. For those of you that desire to see where sinning preachers and the unrepentant go when they give them selves over to evil ways, you may very well enjoy this 45 minute video. This video is not for the faint of heart.

I watched a minute and a half of this video, and that's a minute and a half I will never get back.

Ditto... Being forced to watch the full 45 min would really be Hell on Earth.

WARNING!!!

This video has very graphic drawings of demons, satans (adversaries) and descriptions of what different people saw of that place in the spirit where sinners will reside. It is Chinese with subtitles. For those of you that desire to see where sinning preachers and the unrepentant go when they give them selves over to evil ways, you may very well enjoy this 45 minute video. This video is not for the faint of heart.

"One of the guys brought some water from Mexico that was contaminated" Yeah, I think I tried some of that "contaminated water" a few times myself in the late '60's.

WARNING!!!

"One of the guys brought some water from Mexico that was contaminated" Yeah, I think I tried some of that "contaminated water" a few times myself in the late '60's.

I wonder why that does not surprise me.

The fact that you spend so much time contemplating hell actually says more about the psychological condition of your brain than it does about the actual reality of hell. Just a tip.

The fact that you spend so much time contemplating hell actually says more about the psychological condition of your brain than it does about the actual reality of hell. Just a tip.
I don't spend much time considering hell. Never have, I did find the video interesting though.

What interested you in the video?
I spent three years writing a book about the spiritual hosts of God. I liked this video because it references the spirit. There is a lot of misery in this world if you do not live in a bubble and a lot of things are of a spiritual nature. Hell is a spiritual place people can live in.

There were portions in the video I could relate to in people I have known about their lives over the years.

Being stabbed with needles for example; a drug addict or even medical care in certain cases. Something like a diabetic that has to take insulin shots. My brother's ex (he has a lot of demons) she went on to be a full time prostitute. In that she got even more heavily involved in drugs. She succumbed to AID's a few years back, she was not even fifty yet. Their one surviving child between the two of them carries the burden of overcoming what he got from them spiritually.

Personally, I think that hell exists in the here and now, and definitely, it exists in that sense. It can affect the body, mind or spirit.

Personally, I think that hell exists in the here and now, and definitely, it exists in that sense. It can affect the body, mind or spirit.
Yes it can.

As humans we are made of both flesh and spirit. That is a mistake many churches have made as they have failed to teach about the spirit. I do believe it all gets straighten out in time.

The first one also has subtitles. Easy enough if you are capable of reading English.

How trustworthy are the people who were sent to hell in the first place in order to videotape and report their ordeal? If they went to hell, they probably are satan-worshipping sinners, am i rite?

Hate to think of what all that fire and brimstone would do to a videotape.

WARNING!!!

It's in Korean, not in Chinese.

Also, it has Satan, he used to be a fertility god, a good guy, until some humans decided to change this.

All man made stuff designed to scare people into believing their nonsense.

You have to admit, folks. An eternity of nothing but egg drop soup six days per week, and nothing to look forward to but sweet and sour soup on Sundays. Could it be worse than that?

Thanks, it's always good to stay in touch with what passes for thought with the batshit crazy.

I was having trouble making up my mind whether it was bat shit or ape shit....ape shit crazy is some pretty far out stuff.

Forum List

Back