Warning to Glenn Beck: Don’t Drink Diet Coke

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
October 9, 2010

On Friday, Glenn Beck announced on his radio show that he will be taking a brief leave of absence for medical reasons. “There is something wrong with my voice, and we’re not sure what it is,” Beck said, according to a transcript on his website. “They’re going to be doing CAT scans and MREs or MRIs and PET scans and they’re going to be doing blood work like crazy.”

As a Mormon, Beck is forbidden to drink coffee, but he drinks a large amount of Diet Coke.

In July, the Fox News host admitted that he is suffering from macular dystrophy, an eye disorder that causes vision loss. “Yes, I have a problem with my eyes,” Beck told an audience of 6,000 in Salt Lake City. “A couple of weeks ago, I went to the doctor because I can’t focus my eyes … So I went to the best doctor I could find… he did all kinds of tests, and he said I have macular dystrophy.”

Glenn Beck may not know it, but it is almost certain he is another victim of Rumsfeld Plague. On September 29, the New York Times published a long article about Beck. “His Mormonism forbids coffee, but he consumes a lot of Diet Coke and chocolate,” writes Mark Leibovich.

Coca-Cola began putting the “sugar substitute” aspartame in Diet Coke in 1982. According to the Department of Health and Human Services, aspartame accounts for over 75 percent of the adverse reactions to food additives reported to the FDA. Many of these reactions are very serious including seizures and death.

In 1999, the Independent on Sunday discovered that the maker of aspartame, Monsanto, uses genetically engineered bacteria to produce the “sweetener” at its U.S. production plants. Aspartame is made by combining phenylalanine, which is naturally produced by bacteria, with another amino acid. To make the bacteria produce more phenylalanine, Monsanto has genetically engineered them. “Increasingly, chemical companies are using genetically engineered bacteria in their manufacturing process without telling the public,” said Dr. Erik Millstone, of the Science Policy Research Unit at Sussex University, and a member of the National Food Alliance, told the newspaper.

Here’s what Glenn Beck needs to know — aspartame is linked to blindness. It is made up of 50% phenylalanine, 40% aspartic acid and 10% methyl alcohol. Methyl alcohol inevitably affects vision. Back when the government imposed prohibition on the country, thousands of people went blind due to the use of wood alcohol/methanol in spirits.

beck is a mormon? what he needs to do is claim that an angel visited him and revealed some more gold plates left by the nephi. then write a book about it. millions of dumbshits would buy it. hes the second coming of joseph smith!

beck is a mormon? what he needs to do is claim that an angel visited him and revealed some more gold plates left by the nephi. then write a book about it. millions of dumbshits would buy it. hes the second coming of joseph smith!

There are a lot of fucking assholes on this Board but you're in a class by yourself.

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
October 9, 2010

On Friday, Glenn Beck announced on his radio show that he will be taking a brief leave of absence for medical reasons. “There is something wrong with my voice, and we’re not sure what it is,” Beck said, according to a transcript on his website. “They’re going to be doing CAT scans and MREs or MRIs and PET scans and they’re going to be doing blood work like crazy.”

As a Mormon, Beck is forbidden to drink coffee, but he drinks a large amount of Diet Coke.

In July, the Fox News host admitted that he is suffering from macular dystrophy, an eye disorder that causes vision loss. “Yes, I have a problem with my eyes,” Beck told an audience of 6,000 in Salt Lake City. “A couple of weeks ago, I went to the doctor because I can’t focus my eyes … So I went to the best doctor I could find… he did all kinds of tests, and he said I have macular dystrophy.”

Glenn Beck may not know it, but it is almost certain he is another victim of Rumsfeld Plague. On September 29, the New York Times published a long article about Beck. “His Mormonism forbids coffee, but he consumes a lot of Diet Coke and chocolate,” writes Mark Leibovich.

Coca-Cola began putting the “sugar substitute” aspartame in Diet Coke in 1982. According to the Department of Health and Human Services, aspartame accounts for over 75 percent of the adverse reactions to food additives reported to the FDA. Many of these reactions are very serious including seizures and death.

In 1999, the Independent on Sunday discovered that the maker of aspartame, Monsanto, uses genetically engineered bacteria to produce the “sweetener” at its U.S. production plants. Aspartame is made by combining phenylalanine, which is naturally produced by bacteria, with another amino acid. To make the bacteria produce more phenylalanine, Monsanto has genetically engineered them. “Increasingly, chemical companies are using genetically engineered bacteria in their manufacturing process without telling the public,” said Dr. Erik Millstone, of the Science Policy Research Unit at Sussex University, and a member of the National Food Alliance, told the newspaper.

Here’s what Glenn Beck needs to know — aspartame is linked to blindness. It is made up of 50% phenylalanine, 40% aspartic acid and 10% methyl alcohol. Methyl alcohol inevitably affects vision. Back when the government imposed prohibition on the country, thousands of people went blind due to the use of wood alcohol/methanol in spirits.

Phenyalanine is phenylalanine regardless of whether it is synthesized by the human body, by another mammal's, in a flask, or by a bacterium.

That's just the way of chemistry.

phenyalanine.png
(more accurately, with the C-NH2 bond coming above the plane of the paper/screen toward the observer)

Last edited:
alright i admit it. i hate mormons. i think if youre a mormon, youre a person so desperate to fit into a group that appears wholesome and well-dressed that youre willing to join a bizarre cult who believes in gold plates left by the nephi that only joseph smith ever saw, not to mention polygamy, not to mention idolatry. the only reason that mormons are accepted is because theyre a well-funded cult, probably the most, and the secret to keeping backwards logic alive (i think tea baggers would agree) is large amounts of cash.

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
October 9, 2010

Don't worry about Glen going blind

His magic underwear will guide him.

They aren't allowed to drink hot drinks...so unless the coke is nuked, coke is a-okay!

Drink away, blubberbutt.

It's not the soda that's an issue or the coffee.

It's the caffine in them.

They are not allowed stimulants.

So it may not be diet coke, but also caffine free coke.

Wishing him well and hope he recovers. I wouldn't wish blindness on anyone.

Forum List

Back