Warning to America

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Geert Wilders, Controversial MP The Netherlands (a country with extremely liberal policies towards Muslims) warns Americans of the draconian effects of attempting to pacify Islamists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQOCcx5V9RI&feature=related]YouTube - Geert Wilders Warning to America Part 1 of 2[/ame]

Geert Wilders reveals 10 step plan of eliminating Islamic extremism from western culture.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdX1qpCtlh8&feature=related]YouTube - Geert Wilders Warning to America Part 2 of 2[/ame]

I always write my congressman and senators warning them about the dangers of letting muslims into the US. They don't seem to be listening. The DC clowns always have to learn the hard way. I hope they enjoy the ME contributions to their coffers.....

I was in the Netherlands three years ago.

There's were lots of Islamics mostly from Surrinam.

Amsterdamn seems to be thriving.

A far less religiously dominated place than most of America, to be frank.

Despite the fact that it had so many Islamic people, it was WAY cooler and more fun that most of the places here dominated and populated by mostly Christians.

I was in the Netherlands three years ago.

There's were lots of Islamics mostly from Surrinam.

Amsterdamn seems to be thriving.

A far less religiously dominated place than most of America, to be frank.

Despite the fact that it had so many Islamic people, it was WAY cooler and more fun that most of the places here dominated and populated by mostly Christians.

Why the insistance on comparing countries like Amsterdamn to America ? It's ludicrous.

Islam is not just a religion. It is a set of laws and it will always be poised to take over day-to-day livestyles of its adherents. kinda like the Democrats in power right now.

I'm sort of confused as to where I'd be sent if they began deporting Muslims. :confused:

Originally posted by Kalam
I'm sort of confused as to where I'd be sent if they began deporting Muslims.

Kalam,

Anyone who have read your posts on Israel, science, etc, etc... knows you are an asset to America or any other western country you choose to live in.

However statements like this cause me concern:

There should be no punishment for her free expression, or for the man's questionable sexual morality unless he committed adultery.

I know you were just clarifying aspects of islamic law, but on another occasion, you said it is OK to punish citizens for adultery something that bears the unmistakable mark of theocratic governments.

I gotta tell you, it's really frightening to see such an intelligent, articulate muslim like you showing a certain, let's say, "tolerance" to this prehistoric political system that belongs in the dustbin of human History.

José;1663658 said:

Kalam,

Anyone who have read your posts on Israel, science, etc, etc... knows you are an asset to America or any other western country you choose to live in.

There should be no punishment for her free expression, or for the man's questionable sexual morality unless he committed adultery.

I know you were just clarifying aspects of islamic law, but on another occasion, you said it is OK to punish citizens for adultery something that bears the unmistakable mark of theocratic governments.

I gotta tell you, it's really frightening to see such an intelligent, articulate muslim like you showing a certain, let's say, "tolerance" to this prehistoric political system that belongs in the dustbin of human History.
That's understandable. Rest assured, I don't support the establishment of an Islamic state in a country such as ours where Muslims make up 2% of the population at most. Islamic governance should only exist among populations that desire it and that have already embraced Islam by their own volition.

I'm always worried with the status of Muslims .. The image which has built up in the West, is like we're the one Not to Trust on ..

José;1663658 said:

Kalam,

That's understandable. Rest assured, I don't support the establishment of an Islamic state in a country such as ours where Muslims make up 2% of the population at most. Islamic governance should only exist among populations that desire it and that have already embraced Islam by their own volition.
You don't support that for the USA, but those are your beliefs and you support laws based on them - theocratic. Those laws are barbaric.

Last edited:
See, I think all Muslims should be able to immigrate to Europe as long as they accept the European concept of God.

We like you, but do not take you literally.

Unfortunately too many in Islam still believe what it actually says.

Fiction can teach us much about the human condition, but take it literally, and you will go mad, bad, and fanatacal to know.

Last edited:
You don't support that for the USA, but those are your beliefs and you support laws based on them - theocratic. Those laws are barbaric.

By your standard, perhaps. Marriage is taken very seriously in Islam. The union of husband and wife was intended to be a mutually beneficial relationship characterized by love and compassion between both spouses. Betraying your spouse is impermissible; if you don't love him or her, Islam affirms your right to divorce. And no, I won't support punishments for adultery even in nominally "Islamic" societies until they abandon sexism and allow women the same rights vis-à-vis divorce and that are afforded to men.

By your standard, perhaps. ....
No 'perhaps' about it. Those laws are barbaric, by my standards most definitely. Stoning, lashes, etc. Yup.

You are cool with them, if that's what the ignorant majority mob of Muslims want.

No 'perhaps' about it. Those laws are barbaric, by my standards most definitely. Stoning, lashes, etc. Yup.
Stoning is for rapists. Barbaric crimes will be responded to in kind.

You are cool with them, if that's what the ignorant majority mob of Muslims want.
I've made the conditions in which I'd support those laws clear.

Stoning is for rapists. Barbaric crimes will be responded to in kind. ....
Still barbaric.

But, you're fooling yourself that stoning is for rapists. Or just willful denial.

I've made the conditions in which I'd support those laws clear.
Yes you have. You support those laws when the majority wants them, and that majority would a mob of Muslims.

Forum List

Back