Warning to all Conservatives. Check your ballots before you hit confirm to vote!

The Democrat plan is this - in places where they expect to lose, they're rigging the machines to simply switch the results,

all the Republican votes will switch to Democrat, all the Democrat to Republican, so voila!!

a Democrat loss in that district becomes a win!!!

But you cons can outsmart that...I'm giving you a hot tip here so pay attention...

...vote Democrat! The old double switch!! Yes! then your vote will get switched to Republican! And you'll win!!!

(you didn't hear it from me, eh? wink wink)

How should I vote if I want the Republicans to win only so I can see the shift in hypocrisy on USMB?

Basically, I want the GOP to win for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks for the heads up.

We are going to have to go into the polling places with our eyes open.

The local tea party was looking for volunteers with Iphones to be poll watchers.

Dammit, if I had an Iphone I would have volunteered.

We are all going to have to be unofficial poll watchers and CHECK THOSE BALLOTS!

;)

Why iPhones?
likely because "they have an app for that"

i will NEVER own an iPhone

The Democrat plan is this - in places where they expect to lose, they're rigging the machines to simply switch the results,

all the Republican votes will switch to Democrat, all the Democrat to Republican, so voila!!

But you cons can outsmart that...I'm giving you a hot tip here so pay attention...

...vote Democrat! The old double switch!! Yes! then your vote will get switched to Republican! And you'll win!!!

How should I vote if I want the Republicans to win only so I can see the shift in hypocrisy on USMB?

Nah...YOU are into self abuse...:lol:

Nah...YOU are into self abuse...:lol:

Nah...I want to see Reid and Pelosi haters suddenly love their replacements, even though nothing will actually change.

We are going to have to go into the polling places with our eyes open.

The local tea party was looking for volunteers with Iphones to be poll watchers.

Dammit, if I had an Iphone I would have volunteered.

We are all going to have to be unofficial poll watchers and CHECK THOSE BALLOTS!

;)

Why iPhones?
likely because "they have an app for that"

i will NEVER own an iPhone

That's stupid. They could have just as easily made it a mobile-friendly web site which would work on other phones as well.

I just read how Nevada ballots are already rigged by SEIU unionized government techs to pre-select Harry Reid before voters even select him.

2% race right now, I figure at least a 3% swing in errors because of this, you watch.

Thieves.

Yeah! SEIU control the machines!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo voting shenanigans in that! Nooooooooo, of course not!

:blowup:

Keep reading those editorials and don't let the facts get in your way.

Nevada Secretary of State : Voters' Bill of Rights

The Nevada Voters' Bill of Rights, as outlined in NRS 293.2546, includes the following provisions:

Each voter has the right to receive and cast a ballot that is written in a format that allows the clear identification of candidates, and accurately records the voter's preference in the selection of candidates.

Each voter has the right to have his or her questions concerning voting procedures answered and to have an explanation of the procedures for voting posted in a conspicuous place at the polling place.

Each voter has the right to vote without being intimidated, threatened or coerced.

Each voter has the right to vote on Election Day if the voter is waiting in line at his or her polling place to vote before 7:00 PM.

Each voter has the right to return a spoiled ballot and is entitled to receive another ballot in its place.

Each voter has the right to request assistance in voting, if necessary.

Each voter has the right to a sample ballot which is accurate, informative and delivered in a timely manner.

Each voter has the right to receive instruction in the use of the equipment for voting during early voting or on Election Day.

Each voter has the right to have nondiscriminatory equal access to the elections system, including, without limitation, a voter who is elderly, disabled, a member of a minority group, employed by the military, or a citizen who is overseas.

Each voter has the right to have a uniform, statewide standard for counting and recounting all votes accurately.

Each voter has the right to have complaints about election contests resolved fairly, accurately and efficiently.

Thank god there is a Bill of rights!!!!
Now I know NOTHING will go wrong!!!! Yipppeeeee!!!!!

Thank god there is a Bill of rights!!!!
Now I know NOTHING will go wrong!!!! Yipppeeeee!!!!!

Nevada state law requires that voters concerns be addressed should any shenaingans take place. Questionable results can't just be swept under the rug.

I don't know about other states, but they run a pretty tight ship around Oklahoma. Voting machines are kept under lock and key, are tested and verified by auditing firms and then securely delivered to the polling sites. In the 35 years I've been voting, it is retired senior citizens manning the polling stations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back