Warning: Shocking Proposition - Not Appropriate for Children

Could be - I read one of Michael Moore's books where he listed all these 'bad, republican' sort of things, like cuts to funding of services, and shitty enviro-record, etc, typical sterotypes of the Bush/Reagan style... then he finished explaining it was a DEMOCRAT, Clinton actually who did all that.

I think Bill just was a great salesman, very charismatic and got to do things Bush gets attacked for. Like Kennedy did things we would consider terrorism, but because it was Kennedy, whom everyone loves - no sweat.

Could be - I read one of Michael Moore's books where he listed all these 'bad, republican' sort of things, like cuts to funding of services, and shitty enviro-record, etc, typical sterotypes of the Bush/Reagan style... then he finished explaining it was a DEMOCRAT, Clinton actually who did all that.

I think Bill just was a great salesman, very charismatic and got to do things Bush gets attacked for. Like Kennedy did things we would consider terrorism, but because it was Kennedy, whom everyone loves - no sweat.

Huh. Some honesty from a liberal... everyone, please take note. Bill also did welfare reform, something libbies hate.

Clearly, this is an uncomfortable topic for many, but if any mainstream con Bush lovers could weigh in to defend BUSH as more conservative than Clinton, with EXAMPLES, then maybe we'd... uh... have some confirmation that Bush is a conservative. Ahem. Unless he's not...

Bush lovers? Floor's open. Where you at?

Huh. Some honesty from a liberal... everyone, please take note. Bill also did welfare reform, something libbies hate.

Clearly, this is an uncomfortable topic for many, but if any mainstream con Bush lovers could weigh in to defend BUSH as more conservative than Clinton, with EXAMPLES, then maybe we'd... uh... have some confirmation that Bush is a conservative. Ahem. Unless he's not...

Bush lovers? Floor's open. Where you at?

Taxes??? Gurdari is a Canadian, he is jealous of everything about the USA so his opinion is a waste of time.

Taxes??? Gurdari is a Canadian, he is jealous of everything about the USA so his opinion is a waste of time.

Do you have my passport? Maybe I'm an American. or both. Or both plus one more... not important, but jealous of USA? I love it.

Forum List

Back