Warning! Really rude!!!

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSQ4Sb-Z1P8]YouTube - farmers daughter song[/ame]​

Hey! Ease off the farmers' daughters. :cranky:

:tongue:

You a farmers daughter? Here's one for you then.

Farmer Giles walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm. He looks at his wife who is in bed and says "This is the pig I have to have sex with when you’re not in the mood!”
His wife says "I think you'll find that’s a sheep dear!" To which farmer Giles replies "I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep!"

You a farmers daughter? Here's one for you then.

Farmer Giles walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm. He looks at his wife who is in bed and says "This is the pig I have to have sex with when you’re not in the mood!”
His wife says "I think you'll find that’s a sheep dear!" To which farmer Giles replies "I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep!"

:lol:

A chicken farmer went to a local bar.... Sat next to a woman and ordered a glass of champagne.

The woman perks up and says, 'How about that? I just
ordered a glass of champagne, too!'

'What a coincidence' the farmer says.
'This is a special day for me.... I am celebrating'

'This is a special day for me too, I am also celebrating!' says the woman.

'What a coincidence!' says the farmer! As they clinked glasses the man asked, 'What are you celebrating?'

'My husband and I have been trying to have a child and
today my gynecologist told me that I am pregnant!'

'What a coincidence,' says the man. 'I'm a chicken farmer and for years all of my hens were infertile, but today they are all laying fertilized eggs.'

'That's great!' says the woman. 'How did your chickens become fertile?'

'I used a different cock,' he replied.

The woman smiled and said, 'What a coincidence.'

Farmer buys a milking machine, trys it on his penis & has a great orgasm but he cant remove it. He reads the manual and faints..... it says" AUTO RELEASE AFTER 21 LITRES

Bootneck - You have to be really careful with sheep. They aren't very discrete. They kiss and tell. Three beers and they'll love you all night. I just read about that, you know...

Forum List

Back