Warning of terrorism castigated by Republicans

Bfgrn

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2009
You may recall the enormous controversy that erupted in April over a Department of Homeland Security report that assessed the threat of “right wing extremists.” The story provoked days of nonstop cable chatter, and DHS chief Janet Napolitano ultimately apologized.

Fast forward to the huge and horrible news yesterday that late-term abortion doctor George Tiller was shot dead by a man who reportedly posted on the blog of the anti-abortion group Operation Rescue. Maybe we should take another look at all that criticism?

One passage from the DHS report that provoked nonstop outrage said that right wing extremists “may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.”

Some on the right read this passage and decided it was a reference to them. Top conservative blogger Michelle Malkin warned that it meant you’re being targeted by Obama’s big brother government “if you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion” or if you are active on other issues.

This wasn’t a fringe interpretation of the report, by the way. RNC chair Michael Steele for instance, blasted the report for labeling peaceful dissenters on issues “as terrorists.” Other Republican members of Congress sounded similar tones.

It’s true that the report committed a misstep in suggesting returning veterans are a risk. But the general intent of the report, which was chock full of warnings about “lone wolf extremists” capable of violence, now looks perfectly defensible, even reasonable.
Time To Revisit Criticism Of DHS Report On “Right Wing Extremists”?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbWWNrbEano]YouTube - Cinco the Donkey[/ame]

You may recall the enormous controversy that erupted in April over a Department of Homeland Security report that assessed the threat of “right wing extremists.” The story provoked days of nonstop cable chatter, and DHS chief Janet Napolitano ultimately apologized.

Fast forward to the huge and horrible news yesterday that late-term abortion doctor George Tiller was shot dead by a man who reportedly posted on the blog of the anti-abortion group Operation Rescue. Maybe we should take another look at all that criticism?

One passage from the DHS report that provoked nonstop outrage said that right wing extremists “may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.”

Some on the right read this passage and decided it was a reference to them. Top conservative blogger Michelle Malkin warned that it meant you’re being targeted by Obama’s big brother government “if you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion” or if you are active on other issues.

This wasn’t a fringe interpretation of the report, by the way. RNC chair Michael Steele for instance, blasted the report for labeling peaceful dissenters on issues “as terrorists.” Other Republican members of Congress sounded similar tones.

It’s true that the report committed a misstep in suggesting returning veterans are a risk. But the general intent of the report, which was chock full of warnings about “lone wolf extremists” capable of violence, now looks perfectly defensible, even reasonable.
Time To Revisit Criticism Of DHS Report On “Right Wing Extremists”?

Hmm.. I wonder how she failed to mention the American converts to Islam in her report.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N6Kmie-yyo&feature=related]YouTube - North Korea music 2[/ame]

Hey willow, thanks for helping keep my thread up

yer welcome cupcake.. try to get a little rest,, you gotta be strong so's ya can run from evil baptists and republicans,, don't let em catch ya now! run fast,, you got Nike??

yer welcome cupcake.. try to get a little rest,, you gotta be strong so's ya can run from evil baptists and republicans,, don't let em catch ya now! run fast,, you got Nike??

Nice try... but the people that are driven by FEAR are the right... I loathe right wing pea brains. I guess you just can't discern things

its funny, not that the libs have a lib messiah in office, it is the conservatives that are fringe and sparking fear talk....yet, while bush was in office, all the libs did was talk fear about bush and the right....

is there no honesty in politics in this country anymore? both sides are so eager to call the other extreme and many on both sides call for the other's extinction. continued talk like this leads only to one place.......war

Nice try... but the people that are driven by FEAR are the right... I loathe right wing pea brains. I guess you just can't discern things

keep your running shoes dusted with baking soda,, keep your pants on when you sleep,, have a shirt at the ready to just pull on,, practice 3 times a day,, practice your escape route. do you know what a evil republican aka baptist looks like?? can you spot one a mile away??

i nominate this post for the MOST IRONIC post of the day

But the general intent of the report, which was chock full of warnings about “lone wolf extremists” capable of violence, now looks perfectly defensible, even reasonable.

How convenient for whomsoever happens to be in power that we have created a word to label people who are out of step with whatever parade those in power are leading, eh?

This "lone wolf" charge will be abused now, regardless of who is in power.

Because, let's face it, if one can pretend that somebody with no evidence other than their protests about politics is a potential "lone wolf" terrorist, then anyone who has the aduacity to speak out can be labeled a potential threat.

This new label came out during the Bush II admin, but I have absoltuely no doubt that it can and will be used by this administration and all other administrations which follow it.

Hi Bfgrn:

One passage from the DHS report that provoked nonstop outrage said that right wing extremists “may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration” . . .

In other words, Bfgrn sees a definite ‘pattern’ where the Department of Homeland Insecurity (like Hitler’s SS Army) is identifying ‘Americans’ as ‘Domestic Insurgents/Terrorists’ targeted for ‘detention.’ See Maggie M. Thorton’s Report (here). The nine-page PDF report entitled “Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment” is here. This ‘Report’ is just one ‘product’ in a series of ‘intelligence assessments’ published by the “Extremism and Radicalization Branch” (explained in a blog here). The ‘rightwing extremism’ keyword usage tells you right off the bat that we are looking at the so-called ‘intelligence report’ from a bunch of leftwing liberal fascists employed by the Fascist Obama Regime running diversion for his Fascist/Globalist Agenda.

You guys are looking at the tip of the proverbial iceberg representing the dark New World Order underbelly making ready to open FEMA detention centers all over the USA for housing ‘domestic terrorists’ in the very same way that we have been conditioned by the Gitmo Travesty (story). We The People have allowed ‘innocent’ men to remain detained indefinitely in prison ‘without’ charges being filed and ‘without’ a proper trial by a judge and jury of any peers whatsoever. You have allowed murders like Senor Bush and Karl Rove and Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld (my blog) to decide among themselves who is and is not a ‘terrorist’ WITHOUT seeing any judge, any charges, any evidence or ANYTHING AT ALL; which speaks to YOUR SHAME. Who told Senor Bush (and now Senor Obama) that these ‘INNOCENT’ men are ‘terrorists’ in the first place?????? Nobody!!! Because the majority here is completely unaware, then ALL MEN are created equal (Declaration of Independence) in the eyes of your Creator and every man has the same right to a speedy and fair trial OR to be set free. Period. Since Americans ‘have’ allowed these travesties against mere ‘suspects’ to continue for all these years, NOW you can expect to be rounded up and ‘detained’ indefinitely ‘and’ without seeing any charges and without any trial ‘and’ until you rot away in prison the very same way!

Let me give you a little clue: The ‘innocent’ men held at Guantanamo Bay are the family and friends of the same people who ‘can’ prove that 911 was definitely an ‘inside job’ where the murderers of innocent Americans, inside our own Federal Government, are deliberately covering up their own involvement. The subject of closing Gitmo is currently mired by talk about what to do with the ‘terrorists’ that nobody has bothered to charge with anything at all. The talk surrounds ‘where’ to continue detaining these ‘innocent’ men, as if the USA is supposed to continue violating the rights of these people indefinitely on American soil, OR foreign nations are supposed to become accomplices in violating the rights of these people on their soil. No sir. The right answer all along has been to either CHARGE these men with something OR to return them to the place of their original detention!!!! Again, these men are INNOCENT until ‘proven guilty’ in . . . A . . . COURT . . . OF . . . LAW. Period!!! All of this ‘talk’ about bringing Gitmo detainees to the USA is all about opening FEMA Detention Centers for “Domestic Terrorists” who resist the coming New World Order that Senor Obama, Janet Napolitano and Sonia Sotamayor (Obama’s ‘gun control’ Activist Judge) support with their every breath.

Obama is deliberately appointing men and women to key positions who threaten our Constitutional Rights from freedom of speech/expression to the right to keep and bear arms and the right to a fair trial ‘and’ everything in our Constitution from top to bottom. Just look at the evidence from the “Office of Intelligence and Analysis Assessment” Documentation (Rightwing Extremism: . . .) to once again see the ‘pattern’ of abuse coming out of the corrupt Obama Administration where this notation is added:

Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic And Political Climate Fueling Resurgence In Radicalization And Recruitment

(U) LAW ENFORCEMENT INFORMATION NOTICE: This product contains Law Enforcement Sensitive (LES) information. No portion of the LES information should be released to the media, the general public, or over non-secure Internet servers. Release of this information could adversely affect or jeopardize investigative activities.
(U) Warning: This document is UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (U//FOUO). It contains information that may be exempt from public release under the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. 552). It is to be controlled, stored, handled, transmitted, distributed, and disposed of in accordance with DHS policy relating to FOUO information and is not to be released to the public, the media, or other personnel who do not have a valid need-to-know without prior approval of an authorized DHS official. State and local homeland security officials may share this document with authorized security personnel without further approval from DHS.

(U) All U.S. person information has been minimized. Should you require
the minimized U.S. person information, please contact the DHS/I&A Production Branch at [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected].
In other words, Senor Obama and his version of Hitler’s SS, are doing everything possible to keep their New World Order Agenda measures a secret, so that you can become the next generation of Gitmo-like Detainees!!! Here is a ‘key finding’ revealed in this secret report:

[FONT=&quot] (U) Key Findings[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot](U//LES) The DHS/Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) has no specific information that domestic rightwing[/FONT][FONT=&quot]* [/FONT][FONT=&quot]terrorists are currently planning acts of violence, but rightwing extremists may be gaining new recruits by playing on their fears about several emergent issues. The economic downturn and the election of the first African American president present unique drivers for rightwing radicalization and recruitment.[/FONT]
This idiotic DHS Office has “no specific information that domestic rightwing terrorists are currently planning acts of violence, BUT rightwing extremists ‘may be’ gaining new recruits by playing on their fears about several emergent issues.” The New World Order Puppets, inside the Bushie and Obama Regimes are deliberately creating these economic and political conditions for which they are now preparing ‘their cure,’ by detaining Americans who resist the coming New World Order!!! The fact that we now have a black president is grounds for raising a red flag against ‘rightwing extremists’ who HAVE NOT been adequately defined in this bogus Report. Once again (same pattern), we see Administrative Appointees deciding who is a ‘domestic terrorist’ WITHOUT any charges being filed ‘and’ without anybody seeing any judge or jury of his peers. Who told these DHS idiots that these ‘rightwing’ Americans are ‘terrorists’ in the first place?? Nobody! This Report has already passed judgment upon innocent Americans and defined them as ‘terrorists’ in the “Key Findings” portion of this “For Official Use ONLY” DHS Documentation! But, these Nazi-like backroom intelligence officers continue to reveal the basic components of their New World Order Agenda by saying,

— (U//LES) Threats from white supremacist and violent antigovernment groups during 2009 have been largely rhetorical and have not indicated plans to carry out violent acts. Nevertheless, the consequences of a prolonged economic downturn—including real estate foreclosures, unemployment, and an inability to obtain credit—could create a fertile recruiting environment for rightwing extremists and even result in confrontations between such groups and government authorities similar to those in the past.
Again, the out-of-control Bushie Administration (like the current Obama Administration) has created the U.S. Economic Crisis in the first place, by rewarding the Outsourcing of U.S. JOBS ‘and’ importing as many Foreign Nationals as possible (legal and illegal) to ‘displace’ U.S. Workers/Consumers from identities and JOBS. Tent Cities are growing exponentially everywhere in the USA, while the Govt works to import another 1.5 MILLION Foreign Nationals this year ‘and’ next year ‘and’ the next year like they did last year ‘and’ the year before ‘and’ so forth; because the New World Order/Open Borders Lobby PLAN is to ‘displace’ as many US Consumers from the local markets as humanly possible in the shortest amount of time. These are some of the reasons that you can see the pattern of ‘disconnect’ between We The People and your Federal Government, because ‘Corruption’ is par for the course and you have been sold down the river to New World Order Detention, Slavery or FEMA Camp Death. Let’s check out the definition of “Rightwing extremist in the USA:”

* (U) Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.
In other words, these Leftwing NAZI Extremists have no need of any judge, nor any jury, to convict any US Citizen of anything at all, because these DHS/NAZI Officials have already taken the time to define who falls into the ‘Domestic Terrorist’ classification. These Obama appointees simply walk all over the US Constitution and ‘your rights’ as God-fearing US Citizens to ‘then’ judge you as ‘guilty’ for resisting ‘their’ NWO PLAN to force you into their Gitmo-like Detention Camps. The Declaration of Independence says (link again),

. . . That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends [i.e., Bush/Obama NWO Puppet Administrations], it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
In short: The very same ‘People’ who would rise up and ‘alter or abolish’ a Corrupt and Evil Out-Of-Control Fascist Regime are those targeted as ‘Rightwing Extremist Terrorists,’ when in reality we are the “Constitutional Freedom Fighters” executing our God-given Rights to make change in Washington D.C.. You are watching the demise of this once-great country being deliberately destroyed by the sons of the same people who financed Hitler (Rothschild, Warburg, etc. = my signature) ‘and’ the same evil men who are responsible for the 9/11 attacks ‘and’ the same people orchestrating this current U.S./Global Financial Implosion (my topic) ‘and’ the same people who released the Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus (my topic) in preparation for “Martial Law 2009” (my topic) and their New World Order Agenda (my Obama Deception topic). In fact, Abraham Lincoln was 100 percent correct (Jan. 27, 1838 = first quote) and the real enemy is already here . . .

[FONT=&quot]Honest Abe >> January 27, 1838[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]At what point shall we expect the approach of danger? By what means shall we fortify against it? Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth in their military chests; with a Buonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge, in the trial of a thousand years.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we ourselves must be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.[/FONT]
GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Zoom:

Terral - we thought you'd been 'taken'. Good to see you back in action. :)

I expect the Obama/New World Order "Plan" to go 'hot' between July 21, 2009 and October 2009, when the Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus (my thread) mutates into a genocidal MONSTER. Therefore, any red listers (like me) should be thinking about implementing Survival Contingency Plans (my thread) between say mid-July and this Fall when the crap hits the fan . . . and Martial Law 2009 (my thread again) becomes the New World Order Reality . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Zoom:

Terral - we thought you'd been 'taken'. Good to see you back in action. :)

I expect the Obama/New World Order "Plan" to go 'hot' between July 21, 2009 and October 2009, when the Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus (my thread) mutates into a genocidal MONSTER. Therefore, any red listers (like me) should be thinking about implementing Survival Contingency Plans (my thread) between say mid-July and this Fall when the crap hits the fan . . . and Martial Law 2009 (my thread again) becomes the New World Order Reality . . .

GL,

Terral
ROFLMAO

hurry, run to that mountain get a way
err, i mean survival shelter

Forum List

Back