Warning Labels On Plus-Sized Clothing? Maybe

If people want help, they'll seek it out. Plus, I've known some really overweight people and they already find shopping torturous.

Thats not completely true----some people just die because they weren't given the input they needed to heal.

That as my first thought, too.

Maybe we should sew a hotline # for penis extenders into 'little' mens' underwear. Or how about a plastic surgeon's hotline for the elderly? The possibilites for helping people are endless!

"If this bra fits you, your tits are too small/big " :rofl: :rofl:

That as my first thought, too.

Maybe we should sew a hotline # for penis extenders into 'little' mens' underwear. Or how about a plastic surgeon's hotline for the elderly? The possibilites for helping people are endless!

Small penises are not a health risk, nor is droopy skin.

If people want help, they'll seek it out. Plus, I've known some really overweight people and they already find shopping torturous.

Not necessarily, and as I have stated many times, they may not know WHERE to find help if they want it. If a fat person can ignore the discomfort of bulging body parts, he/she can ignore a tiny label without much effort.

Are there really any people left in this country who don't know that an improved diet and exercise = weight loss? It's not a mystery!

There are people in this country who honestly don't know how to recognize hunger and fullness signals in their bodies.

Then treat the depression. I have seen public service announcements offering aid for depression. Why is it taboo to offer aid for obesity?

So you agree with phone # for small men and wrinkled people sewn in, because they can lead to depression? That is the same as warning the obese that way, because it can lead to health problems down the road.

So you agree with phone # for small men and wrinkled people sewn in, because they can lead to depression? That is the same as warning the obese that way, because it can lead to health problems down the road.

People are "less than" or "more than" need the truth police to tell these people. We can give them immunity from causiing offense.--You start Abbey !:rofl:

There are people in this country who honestly don't know how to recognize hunger and fullness signals in their bodies.

So we should have Overeaters Anonymous stations in front of every Taco Bell and Alcholics Anonymous meetings in front of bars?

And while we're at it, let's give out bibles in front of no-tell motels so we can "help" the sinners.

Forum List

Back