Warning: Gravity is "Only a Theory"

Last edited:
The subject is "theories" and the evidence to support them. Some theories have more evidence to support them than others do.
Leftardz tend to gravitate towards theories with HUGE leaps of faith while they summarily dismiss "theories" that have substantially more evidence to support them. I find that to be very telling and my point has already been made.I don't need for you to discuss it any further,
Thanks.
160 YEARS and the greatest Scientific explosion in history, including New sciences on Dating, DNA, Geology (tectonic plates), etc, etc
ALL are consistent with or help affirm Evolution.
No fossils have been found the wrong start despite millions of finds.
Intermediate fossils/specie have been found, as eminently predictable by Evolution.

You're a clown with no debate at all.
`

Dating?

Monkey boy would have better luck finding a banana then find a fat ugly girl to marry

The subject is "theories" and the evidence to support them. Some theories have more evidence to support them than others do.
Leftardz tend to gravitate towards theories with HUGE leaps of faith while they summarily dismiss "theories" that have substantially more evidence to support them. I find that to be very telling and my point has already been made.I don't need for you to discuss it any further,
Thanks.
160 YEARS and the greatest Scientific explosion in history, including New sciences on Dating, DNA, Geology (tectonic plates), etc, etc
ALL are consistent with or help affirm Evolution.
No fossils have been found the wrong start despite millions of finds.
Intermediate fossils/specie have been found, as eminently predictable by Evolution.

You're a clown with no debate at all.
`

"Some theories have more evidence to support them than others do."

Derp.
its just that evolution has no evidence, just assumption and speculation that is easily disproven

And what is the problem with that statement?

Exactly.
Answer the question. Don't hop into the thread and then sissy out of it.

Which question is it that are you blathering about?
The question that you just quoted and then to which you responded without answering it. Try to follow.

And what is the problem with that statement?

Exactly.
Answer the question. Don't hop into the thread and then sissy out of it.

Which question is it that are you blathering about?
The question that you just quoted and then to which you responded without answering it. Try to follow.

Sorry snowflake, I can't possibly know which question you are talking about. So. You are going to have to be more specific or I will just conclude that you simply don't like my answer.

Sorry snowflake, I can't possibly know which question you are talking about.
Then you are a goddam moron, because you just quoted it again for the third time in three posts.

Bwahahahaha!

Scroll back and read who first made the comment "Some theories have more evidence to support them than others do."

Then tell me who the "god damned moron" really is.

And I ask again...what is the problem with that? You're not painting that as a strength, but rather as a weakness. Now, explain why. Or keep whining like a little baby, whatever...

And I ask again...what is the problem with that? You're not painting that as a strength, but rather as a weakness. Now, explain why. Or keep whining like a little baby, whatever...

Lol.

I didn't paint it as anything more than a statement of fact, precious.

You are so desperate for a point on anything that you are grasping at straws and seeing shit that isn't even there.

Further proof that YOU are the fucking moron that you are accusing me of being.

Thats a classic projection on your part.

Last edited:
I didn't paint it as anything more than a statement of fact,
Hmm, no, thats a loe. You are clearly trying to make a bigger point that science cannot be trusted. But you are clearly to big a sissy to follow through on it, because you know you will be forced to say some very stupid things that even embarrass yourself. You guys are a dime a dozen.

Hmm, no, thats a loe. You are clearly trying to make a bigger point that science cannot be trusted. But you are clearly to big a sissy to follow through on it, because you know you will be forced to say some very stupid things that even embarrass yourself. You guys are a dime a dozen.

More leftarded projections.

Got anything else?

Got anything else?
Hmm, no, I'm spot on. You are a religious nutball, and you try to undermine science, when it suits you to do so. You don't seem to mind shitting all over science while banging away on your quantum mechanical device, though

Got anything else?
Hmm, no, I'm spot on. You are a religious nutball, and you try to undermine science, when it suits you to do so. You don't seem to mind shitting all over science while banging away on your quantum mechanical device, though

Lol.

As you and your leftarded ilk are the ones who "shit all over science" (especially when it comes to the biology) . . . You are projecting yet again.

Also, I know how much it triggers you to know that not all your opponents are religious but that's your problem. Not mine.

I have many a post here on USMB and in many other forums to show my disdain for anyone who argues their views (especially against abortion) from a religious basis.

Got anything else?

Lol.

As you and your leftarded ilk are the ones who "shit all over science" (especially when it comes to the biology) . . . You are projecting yet again.

Also, I know how much it triggers you to know that not all your opponents are religious but that's your problem. Not mine.

I have many a post here on USMB and in many other forums to show my disdain for anyone who argues their views (especially against abortion) from a religious basis.
And there yougo, whining like a little bitch again. Jesus man, if these topics are too much for you to Bear, then don't open the thread. Stick to your retro 1970s abortion debates, ya Sissy

Got anything else?

Lol.

And there yougo, whining like a little bitch again. Jesus man, if these topics are too much for you to Bear, then don't open the thread. Stick to your retro 1970s abortion debates, ya Sissy

il_570xN.243140135.jpg

I'd like a Nickel for every Religionist ..

Oh by the way: Why do you never read what I say and mark everything what I say with "funny"? Because I am religious and you prefer automatically to hate religious people? Critics is not to defame other people. As well the Christian religion and natural science are not ideologies. Sure you have the right to hate blind - sure you have the right to be ignorant and to close all available eyes - but no one has only to believe in atheism/materialism who likes to be a scientist. People from all religions are able to be scientists too. But "supporters of an ideology science" are for sure not real scientists. And only because someone repeats continously to say nonsense about religion makes not better the nonsense the same person says about science.

It is a good morning exercise for a research scientist to discard a pet hypothesis every day before breaksfast. It keeps him young.
Konrad Lorenz

Last edited:
abu afak
The only way you reacted now was not to read other posts from me and to color them "funny". You are the ultimate winner.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back