Warning: Gravity is "Only a Theory"

Anyways I thought liberals were supposed to seek the truth instead of being narcissist and think we already found the truth?
Well, that gives a lot of insight into your odd poisition. Scientific knowledge doesn't care who you voted for.

Anyways I thought liberals were supposed to seek the truth instead of being narcissist and think we already found the truth?
Well, that gives a lot of insight into your odd poisition. Scientific knowledge doesn't care who you voted for.

Well look who are the ones who think it's a scientific fact....the majority are narcissist liberals , it's the only way to try to pass your liberal agendas, we only live 100 years and we are still such a young species ..

Well look who are the ones who think it's a scientific fact....the majority are narcissist liberals , it's the only way to try to pass your liberal agendas, we only live 100 years and we are still such a young species ..
That's just your "belief".
And it's as least as Stupid as the rest of them.
People who believe in Evo are "Narcissists" no less!
A subjective Psycho babble term with "No Proof
"... EVER.
LOL Brain Damaged guy.

But sorry to interrupt your WWE match.
`

Last edited:
That's just your "belief".
And it's as least as Stupid as the rest of them.
People who believe in Evo are "Narcissists" no less!
A subjective Psycho babble term with "No Proof
"... EVER.
LOL Brain Damaged guy.

But sorry to interrupt your WWE match.
`

That's your retort, once again I mock you and your narcissist belief that we found all the answers...so that's so egotistical it's hilarious

Well look who are the ones who think it's a scientific fact....the majority are narcissist liberals
That has absolutely no bearing on the truth of a scientific theory. You sound insane. Listen to yourself.

How do I sound insane, when I know we will find more truth out there.. I guess I am more of progressive then you..

You want to claim it's absolute, I say it's not.

Well look who are the ones who think it's a scientific fact....the majority are narcissist liberals
That has absolutely no bearing on the truth of a scientific theory. You sound insane. Listen to yourself.

Once again just for you, only maths are fact, as an industrial maintenance guy who knows electricity like the back of my hand , I still see shit I can't explain..we measure electricity with electricity, as an example

Once again just for you, only maths are fact, as an industrial maintenance guy who knows electricity like the back of my hand , I still see shit I can't explain..we measure electricity with electricity, as an example
Yes yes, I know. You entire line is predictable and tired. Oh, and it's a steaming pile of bullshit that even you do not believe. Else, you would not even be able to function in your "factless" world. You would jump off of roofs thinking you might fall up...you would stick forks in electrical outlets...

Nah, this is the same tired rhetoric that religious nutballs use when the empirical evidence does not jibe with their magical nonsense. "Nothing can ever be truly known"...well, except for their magical beliefs, of course. ;)

Why do things fall to earth?

Because God wants them to

At this point, is gravity still a theory or law? : askscience

In science, a theory is the strongest statement we can confidently make about the universe. Historically, labels of "law" were given out when phenomena were rigorously tested and shown to hold up, but the point is that a physical description of the universe is (1) entirely valid in the regimes where it has been rigorously tested and (2) cannot be considered inherently valid in areas where it has not been experimentally verified.

With that in mind, Einstein's General Theory of Relativity is a much better representation of our physical world than Newton's Universal Law of Gravitation. Newtonian gravity is perfectly valid under certain regimes (low energy, macroscopic scale), but is no longer valid at higher energies, whereas general relativity can give good, verifiable predictions in the same regime that Newtonian gravity does, as well as at much higher speeds."..."​

`

Much like evolution, Gravity has yet to be proven

What the hell is gravity anyway?

You can't see it, can't measure it, etc. Show me a gravity particle.

I'm not sure you kids realize the gravity of the situation.

Forum List

Back