Warning! Graphic Picture....

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Well! I did give you a warning..............:boobies:

Streisand shows what not to wear
Last updated at 17:22pm on 22nd September 2006
streisandBIG220906_228x331.jpg

You would think that by the age of 64, most women would be self-conscious enough to ensure their choice of evening wear does not expose parts of the body which have...well dropped below standards.

But no one seems to have shared this with legendary entertainer Barbra Streisand as she stepped out in this rather unflattering black dress at the Clinton Global Initiative in New York.

A star is reborn

Streisand seemed to forget what a photographer's flash can do to a black dress as she unwittingly revealed she had left the black bra tucked up in her drawer at home.

But this was not the first time Streisand has been left emmbarrased by the camera.

Last month she was snapped outside her LA home looking like she had given her make-up artist and hairdresser the day off.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...73&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

I would hate to be famous. People just WAITING to pick apart every move you make. Yeah, she's probably too old to go braless, but, jeesh! Do people REALLY care that much about this stuff?

(No offense, Steph & Kag.)

I would hate to be famous. People just WAITING to pick apart every move you make. Yeah, she's probably too old to go braless, but, jeesh! Do people REALLY care that much about this stuff?

None taken, considering I don't care. But my god, that was a horrible sight!

Good job! I was trying to figure how to post the same!

No biggee here...like a little sag is normal in my age range...been many decades since I saw no sag...I can't stand her singing and politics but she doesn't look all that bad for her age...at least she wore glasses to mask her cross eyes...that is distracting!

No biggee here...like a little sag is normal in my age range...been many decades since I saw no sag...I can't stand her singing and politics but she doesn't look all that bad for her age...at least she wore glasses to mask her cross eyes...that is distracting!

Exactly... I don't think she looks too bad for age 64.

Poor judgment in dressing by Babs, but I give her credit for not going the Hollywood fake boobie route. I think we should support her (pun somewhat intended) for that at least.

Same here. :huh:

Check the other link. Her bad hair day link. YIKES!

I'm glad I'm flat chested. I always wanted bigger boobs, but now that I'm in my 40's I'm glad I don't have them.

My tits are just as perky today as they were when I was 19.

Check the other link. Her bad hair day link. YIKES!

I'm glad I'm flat chested. I always wanted bigger boobs, but now that I'm in my 40's I'm glad I don't have them.

My tits are just as perky today as they were when I was 19.

Like two thimbles on a table? This is useless without pics...post em' and let the guys judge...or gals!:laugh:

Forum List

Back