Warning from Trump: Incoming Hurricane "Tremendously Wet"

What would the crazy left do without Media Matters nit picking every word spoken by the President and spinning it to CNN or Huffington? Maybe they would have to concentrate on issues and agenda? God forbid.

I
No I haven’t. Try learning.
Yes you have and you should take your own advise so you wont contradict yourself the next time your emotions get the best of you and you try coming to Drumpfs defense.
He there asslips. It’s not my problem you refuse to learn. Stay ignorant. You are one to talk about emotions. That’s all you live on.
Tell us again how hurricanes are categorized as wet or dry and then contradict yourself after your own source proved you wrong.
Read about it. It will enlighten you. But you are to self absorbed to really learn something. Stay an ignorant ducking idiot.
If you could give me a source I would read about it. After scouring the internet and your first source I cant find anything to support the bullshit you claimed.
I already did. You either didn’t look or are to stupid to understand what is in the body of information. These posts of yours, like all others scream of your ignorance and inability to admit you don’t know something. I’m done with you now.

Water is wet. Who knew?

That explains so much...
He shouldnt have tried to ad lib it. Once again he fucks up the message by going off script. What he really meant to say is this one is predicted to have more moisture than historically expected.

Well, saying that way would have certainly gone a long way in disguising what a huge moron he is...
I read the quote and immediately knew exactly what he meant. Why do you guys struggle with English so much?
He’s a moron.

I
Yes you have and you should take your own advise so you wont contradict yourself the next time your emotions get the best of you and you try coming to Drumpfs defense.
He there asslips. It’s not my problem you refuse to learn. Stay ignorant. You are one to talk about emotions. That’s all you live on.
Tell us again how hurricanes are categorized as wet or dry and then contradict yourself after your own source proved you wrong.
Read about it. It will enlighten you. But you are to self absorbed to really learn something. Stay an ignorant ducking idiot.
If you could give me a source I would read about it. After scouring the internet and your first source I cant find anything to support the bullshit you claimed.
I already did. You either didn’t look or are to stupid to understand what is in the body of information. These posts of yours, like all others scream of your ignorance and inability to admit you don’t know something. I’m done with you now.
That would be *too* stupid dumdum

I
That would be *too* stupid dumdum
Send me to grammar and spelling Hell!

I
The source you gave me directly contradicts your claim. It says hurricanes are categorized by wind speed not by wet or dry you idiot. :laugh:

I figured there was a reason you didnt post the link and instead relied on the hope I wouldnt check your source.

I
The source you gave me directly contradicts your claim. It says hurricanes are categorized by wind speed not by wet or dry you idiot. :laugh:
I
It does both.

The nihilist in me just keeps smiling. These are fun days.

:spinner:

Poster4_Al.jpg

I
I
It does both.
No it doesnt dummy. Show us from your source where it says anything about wet or dry?
laugh.gif

Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale

The Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale is a 1 to 5 rating based on a hurricane's sustained wind speed. This scale estimates potential property damage. Hurricanes reaching Category 3 and higher are considered major hurricanes because of their potential for significant loss of life and damage. Category 1 and 2 storms are still dangerous, however, and require preventative measures. In the western North Pacific, the term "super typhoon" is used for tropical cyclones with sustained winds exceeding 150 mph.

Category Sustained Winds Types of Damage Due to Hurricane Winds
1 74-95 mph
64-82 kt
119-153 km/h Very dangerous winds will produce some damage: Well-constructed frame homes could have damage to roof, shingles, vinyl siding and gutters. Large branches of trees will snap and shallowly rooted trees may be toppled. Extensive damage to power lines and poles likely will result in power outages that could last a few to several days.
2 96-110 mph
83-95 kt
154-177 km/h Extremely dangerous winds will cause extensive damage: Well-constructed frame homes could sustain major roof and siding damage. Many shallowly rooted trees will be snapped or uprooted and block numerous roads. Near-total power loss is expected with outages that could last from several days to weeks.
(major) 111-129 mph
96-112 kt
178-208 km/h Devastating damage will occur: Well-built framed homes may incur major damage or removal of roof decking and gable ends. Many trees will be snapped or uprooted, blocking numerous roads. Electricity and water will be unavailable for several days to weeks after the storm passes.
(major) 130-156 mph
113-136 kt
209-251 km/h Catastrophic damage will occur: Well-built framed homes can sustain severe damage with loss of most of the roof structure and/or some exterior walls. Most trees will be snapped or uprooted and power poles downed. Fallen trees and power poles will isolate residential areas. Power outages will last weeks to possibly months. Most of the area will be uninhabitable for weeks or months.
(major) 157 mph or higher
137 kt or higher
252 km/h or higher Catastrophic damage will occur: A high percentage of framed homes will be destroyed, with total roof failure and wall collapse. Fallen trees and power poles will isolate residential areas. Power outages will last for weeks to possibly months. Most of the area will be uninhabitable for weeks or months.

I
I
It does both.
Here is a link for K - 4th grade. Maybe this is more your speed.

What Are Hurricanes?

There are five types, or categories, of hurricanes. The scale of categories is called the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale. The categories are based on wind speed.

• Category 1: Winds 119-153 km/hr (74-95 mph) - faster than a cheetah
  • Category 2: Winds 154-177 km/hr (96-110 mph) - as fast or faster than a baseball pitcher's fastball
  • Category 3: Winds 178-208 km/hr (111-129 mph) - similar, or close, to the serving speed of many professional tennis players
  • Category 4: Winds 209-251 km/hr (130-156 mph) - faster than the world's fastest rollercoaster
  • Category 5: Winds more than 252 km/hr (157 mph) - similar, or close, to the speed of some high-speed trains

I am sure Trump is always "tremendously wet" when he wakes up in the morning.

I
I
It does both.

What Are Hurricanes?

There are five types, or categories, of hurricanes. The scale of categories is called the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale. The categories are based on wind speed.

• Category 2: Winds 154-177 km/hr (96-110 mph) - as fast or faster than a baseball pitcher's fastball
  • Category 3: Winds 178-208 km/hr (111-129 mph) - similar, or close, to the serving speed of many professional tennis players
  • Category 4: Winds 209-251 km/hr (130-156 mph) - faster than the world's fastest rollercoaster
  • Category 5: Winds more than 252 km/hr (157 mph) - similar, or close, to the speed of some high-speed trains
No shit jr. You fail to recognize the other portion which is amount of moisture. Stay stupid.

I
I
It does both.

What Are Hurricanes?

No shit jr. You fail to recognize the other portion which is amount of moisture. Stay stupid.
Thats because its not in there dummy. Where does it say the word "moisture" in those categorizations?
laugh.gif

I
I
It does both.

What Are Hurricanes?

Thats because its not in there dummy. Where does it say the word "moisture" in those categorizations?
laugh.gif
Jesus Christ you’re dumb. One must look at all descriptions. You are failing miserably. Your ideology and hatred of one person is affecting your ability to reason. You know nothing about this subject. Admit it, miove on. This is my last response to you on anything. Your posts are ignorant and completely void of intelligence good bye.

It does both.

What Are Hurricanes?

laugh.gif
Jesus Christ you’re dumb. One must look at all descriptions. You are failing miserably. Your ideology and hatred of one person is affecting your ability to reason. You know nothing about this subject. Admit it, miove on. This is my last response to you on anything. Your posts are ignorant and completely void of intelligence good bye.
So you say hurricanes are categorized by wet or dry yet you cant post it. The source you point me to says youre wrong. Next you claim that another source has the word moisture in its description of hurricane categories but everyone that can read can see that this is not true as well. And you you have the nerve to call me ignorant? :laughing0301:

Had he said very wet..........would the leftist have gone batshit crazy...........hmmmmmm.............they are already batshit crazy.

Nevermind.

Forum List

Back