Warning from Trump: Incoming Hurricane "Tremendously Wet"

The nihilist in me just keeps smiling. These are fun days.

:spinner:

Where is the humor? Huricaines are categorized as wet and dry. You clowns are beyond help.

Let me guess. You voted for Drumpf? What kind of fucking idiot told you that hurricanes are categorized as wet or dry and what kind of moron do you have to be to believe it? Do you understand how hurricanes are formed?

What Are Hurricanes?

Where is the humor? Huricaines are categorized as wet and dry. You clowns are beyond help.

Let me guess. You voted for Drumpf? What kind of fucking idiot told you that hurricanes are categorized as wet or dry and what kind of moron do you have to be to believe it? Do you understand how hurricanes are formed?

No I didn’t vote for Trump. Listen to NOAA. idiot. The Navy also categorized them this way , along with just about every meteorologist. They cataogorize them wet and dry. Wet ones have a lot of rain and storm surge. Dry ones are mostly wind. If you took your head out of your ass and admitted there are some things you don’t know. You wouldn’t look like such an asshat.

Last edited by a moderator:

No I didn’t vote for Trump. Listen to NOAH idiot. The Navy also categorized them this way , along with just about every meteorologist. They cataogorize them wet and dry. Wet ones have a lot of rain and storm surge. Dry ones are mostly wind. If you took your head out of your ass and admitted there are some things you don’t know. You wouldn’t look like such an asshat.

Hurricanes are categorized by wind speed. Its inherent that they are wet. That is how they form. Link to something that supports your claim. I am always open to learning new things.

No I didn’t vote for Trump. Listen to NOAH idiot. The Navy also categorized them this way , along with just about every meteorologist. They cataogorize them wet and dry. Wet ones have a lot of rain and storm surge. Dry ones are mostly wind. If you took your head out of your ass and admitted there are some things you don’t know. You wouldn’t look like such an asshat.

Link to something that supports your claim. I am always open to learning new things.

Since this hurricane is expect to stall at the coast, the “wet side” will hover longer.

Link to something that supports your claim. I am always open to learning new things.

Since this hurricane is expect to stall at the coast, the “wet side” will hover longer.

All sides are wet. Still waiting on your link.

No they aren’t. I already told you where to find it. NOAA. Are you obtuse?

You said NOAH dummy. Yes all sides are wet. Thats why the make up of a hurricane specifies bands of rain. Why dont I see proof of your claim here? This is your source speedy.

Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale

You said NOAH. Yes all sides are wet. Thats why the make up of a hurricane specifies bands of rain.
Typo. There are dry sides and wet sides. Yes all hurricanes have rain( duh) Educate yourself there are dry hurricanes ( less rain ) and wet hurricanes ( more rain). It has been talked about for decades. Again, avail yourself of information and history.

You said NOAH. Yes all sides are wet. Thats why the make up of a hurricane specifies bands of rain.
Typo. There are dry sides and wet sides. Yes all hurricanes have rain( duh) Educate yourself there are dry hurricanes ( less rain ) and wet hurricanes ( more rain). It has been talked about for decades. Again, avail yourself of information and history.

I know all hurricanes have rain. Thats what I already told you.

No dummy your claim and I quote was that.....

"Huricaines are categorized as wet and dry."

No dummy they are categorized by wind speed. Your own source says that.

They are categorized with wind speed and amount of rain. I should have said one of the catagorizatiions. My apologies. I was agreeing with you That every hurricane has rain. I guess you are too ignorant to understand. Jesus Christ you are obtuse.

They are categorized with wind speed and amount of rain. I was agreeing with you on the rain. I guess you are too ignorant to understand. Jesus Christ you are obtuse.
Its ok man. :itsok:

You should have just deleted your post claiming that hurricanes are categorized as wet or dry. Now you've just contradicted yourself.

That's exactly what the weather gurus are saying these days. Since Flo was downgraded to a cat 2 it seems nobody is talking about the wind anymore. It's all about "storm surge" and rain which are both wet events in case the hypocritical left isn't paying attention.

They are categorized with wind speed and amount of rain. I was agreeing with you on the rain. I guess you are too ignorant to understand. Jesus Christ you are obtuse.

You should have just deleted your post claiming that hurricanes are categorized as wet or dry. Now you've just contradicted yourself.
No I haven’t. Try learning.

That's exactly what the weather gurus are saying these days. Since Flo was downgraded to a cat 2 it seems nobody is talking about the wind anymore. It's all about "storm surge" and rain which are both wet events in case the hypocritical left isn't paying attention.
Yeah they are still talking about the wind. Drumpfs twitter feeds dont count as news. Sorry.

Yes you have and you should take your own advise so you wont contradict yourself the next time your emotions get the best of you and you try coming to Drumpfs defense.

Yes you have and you should take your own advise so you wont contradict yourself the next time your emotions get the best of you and you try coming to Drumpfs defense.
He there asslips. It’s not my problem you refuse to learn. Stay ignorant. You are one to talk about emotions. That’s all you live on.

He there asslips. It’s not my problem you refuse to learn. Stay ignorant. You are one to talk about emotions. That’s all you live on.
Tell us again how hurricanes are categorized as wet or dry and then contradict yourself after your own source proved you wrong.

Tell us again how hurricanes are categorized as wet or dry and then contradict yourself after your own source proved you wrong.
Read about it. It will enlighten you. But you are to self absorbed to really learn something. Stay an ignorant fucking idiot.

Read about it. It will enlighten you. But you are to self absorbed to really learn something. Stay an ignorant ducking idiot.
If you could give me a source I would read about it. After scouring the internet and your first source I cant find anything to support the bullshit you claimed.

Forum List

Back