Warning: Don't Buy an Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker.

I love me some amazon. I ordered a couple of nice camping cots a couple yrs ago. I recd text notification when they were delivered, at two pm on a beautiful Wednesday. I arrived at my house ten minutes later to find a mangled shipping box, obviously opened then taped closed again with shipping tape, empty except for shipping peanuts. There were no shipping peanuts in my porch which is open, facing the street in full view of all my neighbors, all of which were home. I called UPS and they called the driver who said "well it was heavy when I left it" which outer him....if anybody had removed the cots and taped up the box on my porch, then cleaned up peanuts...well it didn't happen. I called amazon, they refunded immediately.

always debbie downer.....that free shipping is bullshit.....i am cheap and many time i find the same product with free 2 day shipping much cheaper from other sites...i always use a program called "honey" that will see out codes and discount options for you....when you go to check out...free movies are nice...but they charge out the ass for tv programs...

how did you pay for the defective cooker miketx

To make air fries better you need an oil sprayer to spritz a little bit of oil, and if that oil is reused fry oil all the better.
When I don't want to use my fryer for a small amount of food and decide to bake my fries, I use the few times filtered oil that has the fry flavor and put that in an oil spray bottle & spritz coat my fries and use a hallogen multi use oven on toast setting.
Thank you, succeed in the fries with the same taste that one of a fries stand the oil-free fryer is far from the account

To make air fries better you need an oil sprayer to spritz a little bit of oil, and if that oil is reused fry oil all the better.
When I don't want to use my fryer for a small amount of food and decide to bake my fries, I use the few times filtered oil that has the fry flavor and put that in an oil spray bottle & spritz coat my fries and use a hallogen multi use oven on toast setting.
Thank you, succeed in the fries with the same taste that one of a fries stand the oil-free fryer is far from the account
And remember, they're called Freedom Fries.

And remember, they're called Freedom Fries.

Yes it start with the Speech by Villepin at the UN against the war in Iraq
In French only

Freedom fries - Wikipedia

New Topics

Forum List

Back