Warning!!! dems be aware of straight ticket voting

Yes we do , we just dont vote for closeted gays like you guys.

This thread is more evidence that the American tax code is patently unfair and needs to be scrapped in favor of something simple, like a business tax of 12% on every dime after $10,000 per employee with non-executive payroll as the only deduction.

Anyone who can read, add, subtract, multiply and divide should have the skills necessary to file a business tax form. It shouldn't take 6 accountants and 2 lawyers...

-Joe

I will never understand why some people - like Joe the Plummer, or these republican hacks - feel like they have to lie to sway an election, or score cheap political points.

I'm sorry, how is this an example of Republican hacks? The article CLEARLY says that if you vote for EITHER candidate and then choose a straight ticket vote, you may lose your Presidential vote. Here's an idea: stop being a partisan fuck and vote on the issues, not which party they belong to.

This thread is more evidence that the American tax code is patently unfair and needs to be scrapped in favor of something simple, like a business tax of 12% on every dime after $10,000 per employee with non-executive payroll as the only deduction.

Anyone who can read, add, subtract, multiply and divide should have the skills necessary to file a business tax form. It shouldn't take 6 accountants and 2 lawyers...

-Joe

It'll never happen. You do that, you take away the power of the government. Can't have that.

She's far crazier than that--off her meds like this she can go on for days. :cuckoo:

She certainly appears to suffer from bipolar disorder. I used to think it was PMS, but it happens too frequently. Maybe we should take up a collection and get her a year's supply of meds and a nurse to make sure she takes them. Better yet, we could tell her that Obama wants her to take her meds and she'll never forget again.

It does. The US is #3 now. Germany took our place. After Obama, we should easily be in the #2 spot.

http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/69xx/doc6902/11-28-CorporateTax.pdf

Thanks for the link, X... But the document still talks about rates, not actual taxes paid. The bigger the corporation, the more lawyers and accountants they have to reduce their adjusted gross income towards $0, and any school boy can tell you that even 100% of $0 is not one thin dime to help pay for the roads, bridges, military protection, etc that they use to make a living.

Patently and disgustingly unfair to the smaller corporations and businesses who pay their fair share.

Got anything else?

-Joe

...who based their votes on the bovine excrement that passes for political advertisements would simply stay home and vote for their favorite "Dancing with the Stars" couple ....

I would vote for this gorgeous pair:

2951339255_6eeb06049e.jpg

Update: 10/21/08. Straight-party vote-flipping has already occurred in this election on two different e-voting machines in Texas -- the ES&S iVotronic in Dallas and the Hart InterCivic eSlate in Houston.

Same machine that flipped votes from Obama to McCain in WVa and Tennessee.

Forum List

Back