Warning!!! dems be aware of straight ticket voting

normally here the paper prints the sample ballots so you can figure out how you need to fill them out..luckily i live in a small rural area...only about 5 democrats in the voting precint...so we can tell who has voted..and we make sure out 5 votes are counted. it will be interesting to see the local vote this year. we use paper ballots

• Banned
can anyone produce a case where the vote was flipped to a dem from a R?

Your right its not vote flipping its vote ignoring.

Now can you find me an example of an R being effected by either problem?

Your right its not vote flipping its vote ignoring.

Now can you find me an example of an R being effected by either problem?
Once again NO matter where you are your a stupid fuck aren't you.

IN YOUR very own article, if you had bothered to go to the article states and I will quote.

glitch that would have kept votes from being counted in the presidential and other top-of-the-ticket races was discovered during a pre-election check of a voting machine in Santa Fe County, officials said.

The error was found Friday and corrected the same day, said Denise Lamb, who heads the elections bureau in the county clerk's office.
notice it was corrected same day and NO votes were missed
The problem in the coding of the machine's memory card would have prevented the tabulating machine from counting the votes in the presidential, U.S. Senate and 3rd District congressional races when Democrats or Republicans marked their ballots indicating they wanted to vote a straight ticket.
can you read or do you just have a major comprehension problem......

the example shown are both from Dems.

Show me the R example so I can see its really from both sides?

why did they not give R examples?

Hmmm, it's nice that they don't mention the process works the other way, too.

If you mean that voting a straight Republican ticket is just as dumb as voting a straight Democratic one, then you're right.

The Snopes link, however, referenced someone who was told that he had to vote a straight Democratic ticket, or his vote for Obama wouldn't count.

I'm not sure just what kind of (insert favorite epithet for uninformed voter here) would believe such drivel, but Snopes did get it right, as usual.

We'd be a lot better off if people who voted a straight ticket, or who based their votes on the bovine excrement that passes for political advertisements would simply stay home and vote for their favorite "Dancing with the Stars" couple and let those who have at least a modicum of knowledge about the issues of the day decide the election.

Because they don't want republicans to know about this little glitch that affects ALL voters. It's similar to how ACORN tagets probable democratic voters to register.

Maybe because Republican voters aren't retarded and know how to mark their ballots correctly?

Regardless, it's in the link. The "flaw" works both ways.

It would stand to reason that it would work for both parties.

Don't vote straight ticket, or don't check it and then vote individually for each candidate even if you're voting for only your party. Seems pretty simple to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
It would stand to reason that it would work for both parties.

Don't vote straight ticket, or don't check it and then vote individually for each candidate even if you're voting for only your party. Seems pretty simple to me.
And there is the problem, if its not complicated than they can't say the R's cheated. If it's simple than there is no room for error except on the part of the IDIOT marking the balot....

Forum List

Back